Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhive scam  (Read 5507 times)
Uchee (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:58:31 PM by Uchee

The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

I noticed it too
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me

I agree with you totally
I noticed as well but could do less
Just have to get head straight up and earn money from cryptos
Ayamj

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

Might be? because if you are them what would you do if you can manipulate the stakes without getting traced? there are no transparency with their website,no spreadsheey means no one can complaint on how much you will get.Im sure there is something shady that is going on with this website because if you are in their side you will be dumb not to get plenty of tokens from these campaigns.
exactlh
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:59:23 AM

one of the most important things that concern me is that they are not transparent. in my opinion the spreadsheet is important, but inside the bountyhive I did not find it.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:42 AM

regardless of fraud or whatever.
more than 60% ICO is a scam, 30% fails and only 10% is successful.
and for bountuhive have its own calculations to get the benefits in accordance with the requirements that are easy for bounty participants.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

Hi

I have not used bountyhive till now so not aware of their operational model. Before that it is important to note that what are their arrangements for listing of projects for bounty management.

If they have projects that lists there and offer compensation in form of tokens, lets say out of 5% allocated for bounty management, 2% goes to Bountyhive or there may be an arrangement like projects pay compensation upfront in form of BTC/ ETH, and they do not have any stake later from bounty token pool.

In both cases, there are chances of malicious intentions but later is better. Ofcourse, you cannot ask a Cat to take care of your milk. So, if one thinks that they are not adequately paid for their work, they must back off. Unlike many thinkers, bounty hunting is not a freebie from any project. You work for spreading a word about a project which mostly at a very nascent stage in anticipation of payment which shall be made in future. The same work takes a lot of Fiat if outsourced to any other external aganecy.

So one must take a call before commiting your time (which is equivalent to money).

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

I have been involved with COLOURLESS Bounties right before He co created Bountyhive and never had a problem. I have joined Bountyhive and am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well. I doubt very much they are a scam as COLOURLESS has a good reputation and they also escrow the bounty and they will pay fast after the bounty ends. If you have a dispute with your payment, maybe you can discuss it with them on an individual case to case basis? I think that is the best thing than claiming it a scam. I look forward to my first earnings with Bountyhive and hop that I have done the job correctly to start earning my tokens from the Bountyhive Group.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

I have been involved with COLOURLESS Bounties right before He co created Bountyhive and never had a problem. I have joined Bountyhive and am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well. I doubt very much they are a scam as COLOURLESS has a good reputation and they also escrow the bounty and they will pay fast after the bounty ends. If you have a dispute with your payment, maybe you can discuss it with them on an individual case to case basis? I think that is the best thing than claiming it a scam. I look forward to my first earnings with Bountyhive and hop that I have done the job correctly to start earning my tokens from the Bountyhive Group.  Smiley

Yes, I also support your view. This is why I said it is important to know their operational model. In any case these things may be discussed with the manager and still if one do not finds a satisfactory answer, we may move on.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

I have nothing complain about them. The team are very active and willing to help their participants to get a good stakes and im waiting for my first bounty rewards, if you want to talk with them then you can contact their customer support.

Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Seacrest gives rise to such questions. I hope the team Bountyhive will finalize the website and add open data for participants companies. I think mountain honest guys. A few of my friends are in there. They got good rewards.
Ayamj

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

In all the bounty you have participated before how many has gotten to 6000 pdopld before, except bountyhive
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

I joined bountyhive's campaigns. I won't be able to say that the payments I have received so far having been very profitable due to the high number of participants. I don't also know how they count in the spreadsheet. But I can say that I have never experienced any problem or similar difficulty in paying. I think they are the best on the market, for now.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me
If you work on the Internet long ago, then you know that deception of this sort isn't even considered fraud.
Of course, in bountyhive not transparent charges, but I received quite good payments from there.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

I'm in one bounty on bounty hive and I'm waiting for first payment from bounty hive. Do you have any proof?
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Spreadsheet with all the participants and stakes is very important for transparent distribution, as they have their own developed system they can simply display all participants stakes and earned tokens information for complete transparency.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

So sad. I am a new member of bountyhive. I am also completed some bounty and waiting for payment. If bounty hive has gone scam i have not boundary of lost.
Thank You
for informe.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Just do not use it if you are not happy with the rules. It is up to you. Why is bountyhive scam? they clarify all the rules before you join any campaign.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

hai all, ia m join bountyhive for facebook campaign bitcoinus, my payment its about 17 BITS. i received 3 days a go..i didnt know about other..see in telegram group if you wanna know condition..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: