Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment. Buy bitcoin and forget about it for a year. When you look at the price again, you will be pleasantly surprised by your income.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

If you want to invest long term and do not have to pay too much attention to market fluctuations, investing in bitcoins is a good thing because it is very stable and continues to grow over the years. I have a very strong belief that bitcoin can become the global currency of the future, which is entirely possible as technology takes a huge place in today's life, this helps you to consider investing in bitcoin.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Certainly, BTC is an interesting alternative to the current banking system, which enables quick and direct transactions down to minimal cost. It is promoted as an anonymous currency, but this is not entirely true. Nevertheless, it is a virtual creation existing only in the digital world. By using payment agents, if we keep BTC in a virtual portfolio, in practice we become addicted to them and there you can probably get to the transaction history. In fact, when deciding to buy or own a BTC, we agree to have a virtual creation that has no basis in anything, but which is more and more common and acceptable as a means of payment for many companies. I believe that Bitcoin itself, which uses blockchain technologies, has a future in the world of finance and beyond. It can be particularly interesting for people who want to speculate in the short term, because the course is very volatile and correlates with many events related to the BTC itself. I think that attentive and interested people will be able to see these relationships. In the long-term, it may turn out that BTC will be much more valuable than it is today, but it is a bit like phylum fortune-telling. Personally, I would not have spent more than 5% on capital. I also believe that governments will try to prevent a situation where any cryptocurrency threatens the current system and, as happened in Thailand, trading may be forbidden. If so, the question is then what about Our Bitcoins.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yeah that's right but first you must think wisely whenever you sell your bitcoin so that no worries will appear after. I prefer to invest bitcoin also rather than any altcoins out there for a long term.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

Well most people that invest in bitcoin lately are not awear of that fact, investment is long term goals that have to take time for it to be achieved, most people nowadays now take bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme so immediately they invest in bitcoin they expect the Price to start going up without any delay well if it so bitcoin will have ended long ago.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

I agree. As much as altcoins could be good investments of their own. Bitcoin is still, and the moment, would always be the best investment one can make. The sheer difference in value and the potential it has due to the support it gets and the business and transactions that use it are evidence enough how this coin can be nothing short than the most reliable coin around. I think that the only downside to it is the fact that it can take for months and months before it surges in value that one should really have long patience just to keep their investments up and active.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

I agree. As much as altcoins could be good investments of their own. Bitcoin is still, and the moment, would always be the best investment one can make. The sheer difference in value and the potential it has due to the support it gets and the business and transactions that use it are evidence enough how this coin can be nothing short than the most reliable coin around. I think that the only downside to it is the fact that it can take for months and months before it surges in value that one should really have long patience just to keep their investments up and active.

Of course bitcoin Is the good Investment  plan other than other coins , If you just analyze well how bitcoin run to the market then, you will not hesitate to Invest In It on long term Investment. Just keep on patience and you will grant the profits that you will never be expected In portfolio.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

As far as i know, Bitcoin is the right and the best investment i have ever had, but it depend on the understanding of the market.  You buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. sometime at the beginning of the year it falls but at the middle of the year it begin to rise.
Let me remind you, you have to store Bitcoin in your digital wallet before you sell.That is the best way to profit.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Bitcoin is the best venture I have no uncertainty about it. The general population who do exchanging and dependably screen bitcoin cost now and again are for the most part said bitcoin is awful speculation. Be that as it may, endeavor to think back what amount is the cost of bitcoin when it was made by Satoshi Nakamoto contrasted with the most recent value now. There are many individuals wind up rich as a result of bitcoin. There is a ton of benefit in bitcoin on the off chance that you know how to utilize and handle it legitimately. Change are normal,and don't freeze along these lines. Bitcoin is useful for a long haul venture.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Unfortunately or fortunately, many people simply do not understand bitcoins, their technologies, prospects and values. Therefore, they have such an opinion about cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

actually I really agree with you bitcoin is one of the best investment in our lives today's in time of new technology but have a little risk because of volatility if they do not know how to handle bitcoin as investment, but I'm telling ptangly I can't put my whole money to investment in bitcoin  but I'm saying I have doubt in bitcoin as currency but for me I need to build an small business as another source of income.

laserfocused

Activity: 171

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

Investing takes patience and also understanding that you can still fail. It does not mean Bitcoin is so bad, any other investment can fail.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin investment is good for long term and stable, it's really useful for people because there are so many rich people out there, and people's lives are richer and Better, and There are many benefits in bitcoin when you can know how to use and handle it legally.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

Bitcoin is the best venture I have no uncertainty about it. The general population who do exchanging and dependably screen bitcoin cost every once in a while are for the most part said bitcoin is terrible speculation. However, attempt to think back what amount is the cost of bitcoin when it was made by Satoshi Nakamoto contrasted with the most recent value now. There are many individuals wind up rich due to bitcoin. There is a great deal of benefit in bitcoin on the off chance that you know how to utilize and handle it appropriately. Change are normal,and don't freeze along these lines. Bitcoin is useful for a long haul speculation.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Investing takes patience and also understanding that you can still fail. It does not mean Bitcoin is so bad, any other investment can fail.
Many people come to invest when they hear about the rising price of bitcoin and at that instant when they see the price of bitcoin reducing then they immediately withdraw their money and do not think that they have lost a high amount in it. They have to be in pateince if they want to be in bitcoin and profitale.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

I dont think bitcoin as a best investment because this is so volatile and risky but all i can say that  bitcoin is a good investment too but you have to control you investments that you can afford to lose only.
but i am too much sure about the bitcoin investment and can say that there is no doubt about that bitcoin is the best investment in current time. actually the income that we can get from bitcoin invest, i do not think that it is possible from any other kind of investment, therefore i think that in current time bitcoin can be called as the best investment.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:08:55 AM

I still hesitate to say that bitcoin is the best investment choice, bitcoin does offer great benefits but also keeps a big risk. I think it's better to put your money in some kind of investment like property and mutual fund, its proportion depends on your own. if one investment does not match expectations we still have other types of investments
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

You nailed it.  I definitely agree with you.  That is the reason why bitcoin is not good for short-time investment instead it is advisable for long time investment.  Bitcoin performance in the market should not be measured in the day to day movement in cryptomarket or monthly percentage of profit from your investment but rather trace and record its annual performance and growth.  Let us put in mind that this is the currency of future and before it reach that success, it requires patiently believing and holding investment. 

I think those people who say that bitcoin is no good are those people who do not really understand the concept of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and merely engage in crypto because of the influence of crypto craze without fully understanding it.  Besides, I consider bitcoin as the best investment because if you have the virtue of patience here, for sure, you will never encounter loses.  This is because as long as you keep holding your bitcoin, you always have the chance to earn profit when its value pumps.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

There are many types of digital money, but the most popular is still bitcoin, now apart from bitcoin exam is ethereum is also a very good money but at present bitcoin is the leading trend in investment today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: