Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25715 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Even till nowadays, I still prefer to stay with Eth to have a high chance of making a profit, anyhow this highly potent altcoin that remains on its role that's increasingly desirable+supported. Eth will remains not be far from Btc.
metallikingz

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

If you are only looking to speculate, then the best thing that you can do is just to buy tron, because the price can easily get doubled soon, but for a long term just buy ethereum you wont regret

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
Shelong

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?

Before the Tron's MainNet everyone was so excited about the MainNet since then Tron has been on the RED ever then I still believe it is a must have in your protfolio. At the present moment, Tron (TRX) is trading at $0.057, a 5.51% decrease. So, Tron is still on its losing trajectory in a market that either is not moving upwards as of now. Either way, experts are predicting an upsurge of value shortly after the Main Net settles down. It is just a matter of time before we see this happen. 
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

you should divide on both altcoin you want. part of your capital to buy ethereum and some others to buy TRX, I think don't buy on one altcoin with all your capital. because if the price falls you will lose, and there is no backup. if you share it, you have hope on both altcoin you buy. if one has falling price. you still have hope on the other altcoin you buy.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Ethereum is the world's most crucial cryptocurrency after bitcoin in terms of market capitalization, and it's had several successes recently.
Tron is not even a full year old yet, but its about to launch its own platform, and has a very respected leader in the person of Justin Sun who is hugely admired and respected in the business world.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

TRON and the ETH must be added to the portfolio. I b advised you to buy both these altkoins, and not some one of them
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

If it's the first time you join in crypto and just want to buy crypto coins. I recommend buying coins that have been proven promising. I advise you to buy Ethereum first. Because if you buy Ethereum surely you will get a lot of profits than you hold Tron coins.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

İn spite of tron, I should advice you to invest on ethereum. If you want , you can buy both of them , may be half-half.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

Definitely ETH. Always safe. I think if you dont want ETH go with EOS. Why TRX btw?
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

There are always good reasons to get eth and it is always in the first place in the coin group that is the most likely to get good profits and is always good for investment.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

I still can not understand why many people face a dilemma, buy an etherium or still choose some kind of another coin. It seems to me that all users see and know the prospects of the etherium and how important this coin is in the field of crypto currency. So for me the choice is obvious.

HELLO EVERYONE.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

in my opinion will divide 2 my money. 70% to buy ETH and 30% to buy Tron. how ever ETH is more mainstream because its network has been used by many people so will continue to survive forever. if the tron ​​has not been tested for so long there's still a lot to learn
akirasendo7

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Tron is the most popular erc20 coin in the world today the most tweet the most search,
more youtube views , also mainet also adds to that impact at the current price it is undervalue
and its only a few weeks until they will be seperated from erc20 , creating their own blockchain
this coin has a lot of supporters waiting , if im not mistaken tron will be a big one
so grab a few thousands , this is a sleeping giant i tell you im not that a fan but i have a feeling
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

If you will gonna chose which of them is the wiser pick, you definitely go to ethereum, cause ethereum is still undervalued im sure the price of eth before the end of year will be more 3000$.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:17 AM

You can buy TRON directly at the floor below with VISA, Master Card with condition that the account must be verified. However Verified accounts are extremely difficult and troublesome. There is a very simple way to own TRON coin is you buy it with Bitcoin, Ethereum
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:12 AM

Because their technology is never outdated and more and more projects rely on their platforms for business. That shows the popularity and solid technology foundation of ETH and is widely believed.
Although the price of ETH is reduced quite serious but it will recover strongly again. Trust ETH and buy it, you will get big profits.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

Between the two of them, I would choose Ethereum because their technology stays up to date plus the upcoming “sharding” of its blockchain according to the founder. However, it does not mean that we should not buy TRX. Recently, they have launched their own mainnet and plans to move away from the Ethereum blockchain. I hold both of them for the long-term.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

I think sir you should buy Ethereum first, and then whatever you want. Because mostly only Ethereum and Bitcoin can buy other altcoins. This is the first thing you need to do. And then just look, it is necessary to drain the Ethereum or leave everything in it. TRON is an excellent technology and I read a lot about it, but if I were given a choice, then I would choose ETH
If you do the comparative analysis, ETH looks far better and profitable that TRON. ETH has been doing very good in the crypto race lately and has attracted the second most money into the technology after Bitcoin. Besides, it has been able to maintain its market popularity as compared to TRON and is preferred for investment. TRON on the other had is good but for short run after ETH. So better invest in ETH and after that in TRON.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Both of them a re good investment but if you can afford Ethereum as your main investment, better do it now because you'll never know what surprise will gonna happened after a year or two to its price. Or if you want to go with the lower price investment, buy TRON with its very good price. You will not regret because Tron is also a good invest for the next two years.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

I prefer ethereum, because ethereum is built on a very potential platform and is more likely to get good results, ethereum is more stable and very good to hold in the long run, and good profits will I get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: