Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129472 times)
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:59:52 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 05:16:12 AM by Adam D Levine

I am so disappointed,  after all this time coinomat asset holders are offered less than 3 cents per asset, this does not make sense,

- not all assets are being swapped
- all assets are swapped for WCT when it should be WAVES token AND compensation for lost WCT airdrop
- original coinomat assets had different relative values and NXTswap rates in 2016, in 2019 they all have the same WCT rate, why?
- the swap value of 3 cents is ridiculously low

This is totally unacceptable, I do not accept this offer, what about INDEX and Cryptocard assets, what happens with those assets?

Coinomat asset swap victims

I feel your pain!

It's time to accept the truth,

Coinomat asset holders who did not swap in 2016 have been scammed, Sasha Ivanov is NEVER going to pay you anything close to what he owes you for using your wealth since 2014. This is a reality!

@Waves.support will continue to ignore this issue (HIS BOSS IS A SCAMMER), but who can blame him, he's just a forum mod worker, not the person who stole your funds in 2014 and used them to make millions.

I have spoken to my accountant and this is the best course of action IMO

Do not swap your old coinomat assets for WCT

If you swap now you will get no value from your original NXT coins from 2014-16, you effectively miss out on the crypto boom from 2017, your NXT was worth peanuts in 2014-16, and the swap rate of WCT is peanuts now. Ivanov used your money to bootstrap his WAVES ICO which made millions, BUT, you get nothing!

I think Sasha Ivanov will never personally speak of Coinomat asset swap ever again, he is going to try and tough this out, ignore the whole drama, and hope it goes away. He isn't even bothering to swap all the old coinomat assets.

You can use this to your advantage though.

What you should do is convert the value of what your old coinomat assets would have been worth at the peak of the 2017 boom in December, assuming you had swapped them to WAVES, and convert that value into a personal debt in your local fiat, a debt owed by Sasha Ivanov to you personally for keeping your money past the promised swap date.

ALL his public statements since 2016 clearly explain the terms of the Coinomat::WAVES swap, and you are legally allowed to value Ivanov's obligation to you using WAVES value from December 2017 if you want, he promised the swap as early as April 2016 so the obligation to pay WAVES, (i.e. the debt) is beyond doubt, and you are legally entitled to value the debt and write it off "when you realised it wasn't going to be paid". This is the Tax law for most countries, it is for me anyway.

The original promise to swap is very clear, when WAVES DEX started, and as this was never done, the swap became a debt that you can write off when you first realised it was not possible to recover.

What you want to do is maximise the cost basis of the 'thing' you are going to write off, so DO NOT swap now!

I am picking December 2017 as the date to value Sasha Ivanov's debt to me, and he made it clear he refused to repay his debt with the recent email!

The debt was in WAVES, not WCT!

This will not let me ever get my money back, but it does mean I can file a police report for an unpaid debt valued at the peak of the last bull market, and then I can claim that as a capital loss for tax purposes to offset against other income.

It's better than nothing, 100% legal, you just need to file a police report.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:13:36 AM

What you want to do is maximise the cost basis of the 'thing' you are going to write off, so DO NOT swap now!

I am picking December 2017 as the date to value Sasha Ivanov's debt to me, and he made it clear he refused to repay his debt with the recent email!

This will not let me ever get my money back, but it does mean I can file a police report for an unpaid debt valued at the peak of the last bull market, and then I can claim that as a capital loss for tax purposes to offset against other income.

So you're going to add trades to your records that show swapping coinomat assets into waves @ Dec 2017 prices? What good does that do? I want my money, not a tax deduction.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

Yeah just sold all vst token.
Got real bucks now and good luck to everybody.
Left 6k Waves to sell and bye bye Waves

It was 2-3k and now 6k next post it will be 12k WAVES Grin, You are a terrible FUDster  Tongue Tongue

so he is buying high ... selling low ...whats wrong with that  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

when will this coin get same level as eth ....

still have the ico amount .... could sell it high , and rebuy it low ... but instead of that i hodl it ......

so keeping hodling happely ever after

Galbraith02

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:23:06 PM

I just readf last tweet from Ivanov.
Seems he is proud to see its DEX  with a volume of 1.7 million USD.  Then comparing to Binance's DEX at 63 k USD ...while binance coin as skyrocketed at 35 USD.
This is the result of 1.5 year of works : 1 500 000 USD volume and waves worth less than 3 bucks, rank 37.

He mades the fastest world's  blockchain but nobody's take advantage of that.
He build Waves for ICO, but ICO frenzy is over.
He builds WCT for ....what exactly?
He builds ride while ETH has atracted one of the biggest world's utility with Dapp: EDF

Ivanov is the king of innovation that encounter ...well nobody

Game's over
Ahahahahahahah

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

Yeah just sold all vst token.
Got real bucks now and good luck to everybody.
Left 6k Waves to sell and bye bye Waves

rekt'd.  sold vst at the bottom.  lol
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:34:05 PM

I just readf last tweet from Ivanov.
Seems he is proud to see its DEX  with a volume of 1.7 million USD.  Then comparing to Binance's DEX at 63 k USD ...while binance coin as skyrocketed at 35 USD.
This is the result of 1.5 year of works : 1 500 000 USD volume and waves worth less than 3 bucks, rank 37.

He mades the fastest world's  blockchain but nobody's take advantage of that.
He build Waves for ICO, but ICO frenzy is over.
He builds WCT for ....what exactly?
He builds ride while ETH has atracted one of the biggest world's utility with Dapp: EDF

Ivanov is the king of innovation that encounter ...well nobody

Game's over
Ahahahahahahah

Once upon a time Ethereum was worth few bucks too and a thousand miles journey starts with one step.....
Trolls are a good sign that Waves is on the right path to the success Grin
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:29:20 PM

shake out before parabola, played flawlessly, don't sell.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Naka Motorhead

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:01:15 AM

I am so disappointed,  after all this time coinomat asset holders are offered less than 3 cents per asset, this does not make sense,

- not all assets are being swapped
- all assets are swapped for WCT when it should be WAVES token AND compensation for lost WCT airdrop
- original coinomat assets had different relative values and NXTswap rates in 2016, in 2019 they all have the same WCT rate, why?
- the swap value of 3 cents is ridiculously low

This is totally unacceptable, I do not accept this offer, what about INDEX and Cryptocard assets, what happens with those assets?

I feel your pain!

Coinomat asset holders who did not swap in 2016 have been scammed, Sasha Ivanov is NEVER going to pay you anything close to what he owes you for using your wealth since 2014. This is a reality!

@Waves.support will continue to ignore this issue (HIS BOSS IS A SCAMMER), but who can blame him, he's just a forum mod worker, not the person who stole your funds in 2014 and used them to make millions.

I have spoken to my accountant and this is the best course of action IMO

Do not swap your old coinomat assets for WCT

If you swap now you will get no value from your original NXT coins from 2014-16, you effectively miss out on the crypto boom from 2017, your NXT was worth peanuts in 2014-16, and the swap rate of WCT is peanuts now. Ivanov used your money to bootstrap his WAVES ICO which made millions, BUT, you get nothing!

I think Sasha Ivanov will never personally speak of Coinomat asset swap ever again, he is going to try and tough this out, ignore the whole drama, and hope it goes away. He isn't even bothering to swap all the old coinomat assets.

You can use this to your advantage though.

What you should do is convert the value of what your old coinomat assets would have been worth at the peak of the 2017 boom in December, assuming you had swapped them to WAVES, and convert that value into a personal debt in your local fiat, a debt owed by Sasha Ivanov to you personally for keeping your money past the promised swap date.

ALL his public statements since 2016 clearly explain the terms of the Coinomat::WAVES swap, and you are legally allowed to value Ivanov's obligation to you using WAVES value from December 2017 if you want, he promised the swap as early as April 2016 so the obligation to pay WAVES, (i.e. the debt) is beyond doubt, and you are legally entitled to value the debt and write it off "when you realised it wasn't going to be paid". This is the Tax law for most countries, it is for me anyway.

The original promise to swap is very clear, when WAVES DEX started, and as this was never done, the swap became a debt that you can write off when you first realised it was not possible to recover.

It's better to go visit the guy who owes you money in person, see if he scams you face-to-face

Sasha is a small man, he doesn't look like he would put up any resistance if Coinomat victims went to his house and negotiated

Does anyone have his address?
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:30:39 AM

So the coinomat swap saga finally comes to an end, there will be no coinomat assets traded on waves DEX, there will be no WAVES swap as promised in 2016.

Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies

Karma is a real bitch Sasha Ivanov!!

Attack.of.the.Clones

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:06:54 AM

I feel your pain!

It's better to go visit the guy who owes you money in person, see if he scams you face-to-face

Sasha is a small man, he doesn't look like he would put up any resistance if Coinomat victims went to his house and negotiated

Does anyone have his address?

I'm down +100k USD on coinomat assets you scamming fuck, do you think it ends like this ... I am paying for the DOX
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:19:58 AM

I lost over 50K USD too on sasha assets I feel sick to my stomach, I still had hope all this time

what about a class action, this guy made millions from crypto

MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 07:05:59 AM

There is one guy having a field day with his pile of wct who is downvoting legit projects on the tokenrating platform. If you want any formof credibility with this rating system please enable WAVES proper for voting and use a dividing system to dilute single big voters. Waves keeper also seems like a app that is very attractive for hacking attempts so I am not using it personally.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:30:36 PM

I lost over 50K USD too on sasha assets I feel sick to my stomach, I still had hope all this time

what about a class action, this guy made millions from crypto

+1

All those who have lost from the coinomat scam need to file police reports asap, then we should start legal action. Sasha will not get away with this, I do not advocate vigilante actions myself, but I don't blame those who want vengeance, but I do caution against committing any acts of violence. Taking our complaints to him personally is a good idea, it's easy to scam faceless unknown people on the internet, not so easy when they're outside your house, calling your family and work colleagues on the phone, explaining to them how Sasha Ivanov scammed people.

The legal case against Sasha ivanov for his coinomat securities scam is water tight, all the evidence is public for years, we will win in the end!
Adam D Levine

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:02:31 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 02:05:21 AM by Adam D Levine

So you're going to add trades to your records that show swapping coinomat assets into waves @ Dec 2017 prices? What good does that do? I want my money, not a tax deduction.

Mr Ivanov will be prosecuted by the SEC and other regulators around the world for securities fraud, some ICO's might get through, but probably not WAVES, and definitely not Coinomat assets which included dividend-paying securities which unambiguously are NOT cryptocurrencies, they are securities like shares. The INDEX security was tracking the price of the top20 cryptos supposedly ... you can't issue something like that to American citizens without a proper license, and raising +20M USD in a high profile ICO during the peak of the ICO wild west scam-era will have put Sasha Ivanov in the sights of global regulators looking to send a message by prosecuting some of the worst offenders from 2016-17, especially public people from geopolitically juicy targets like Russia.

If you doubt this look into the history of Liberty Reserve, the same thing will happen to Mr Ivanov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

In January 2016, Arthur Budovsky pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to commit money laundering. On May 6, 2016, Budovsky was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

The most likely scenario is Sasha Ivanov will be prosecuted by the SEC later this year for illegal securities fraud and be sent to prison, Coinomat will feature in the prosecution as everything is documented and police reports will now be mounting up. The crackdown is coming and Sasha Ivanov is an easy target.

If you swap your Coinomat assets now for WCT you will get nothing back, however, so assuming you are declaring your crypto activities the best course of action is to convert your Coinomat assets into collateral held by you for a debt of WAVES owed to you by Mr Ivanov, and write it off against other crypto gains now that full details of the theft are known.

If you keep WAVES on an exchange what you really own is WAVES IOU's from that particular exchange - not your keys, not your crypto - and with the long-delayed coinomat swap we are entitled to use all the stated terms for the swap to convert the coinomat assets into WAVES IOU's with Sasha Ivanov as the counterparty. That is the law!

You could even sell other WAVES IOU's held on an exchange, keep the funds, and for Tax purposes your WAVES balance would stay the same, you just sell WAVES to decrease your exchange IOU's by the amount of the Ivanov IOU's you gained during the 'OTC swap' you did with Ivanov at the peak in 2017 and your WAVES balance is unaffected. Mr Ivanov is NOT going to protest is he, he's not negotiating at all, and even if you get audited later you can easily show the calculations and evidence for where the Ivanov WAVES IOU's came from, and when and how they were stolen

All crypto is just ledger entries for taxation purposes anyway, and IOU's for crypto tokens stored on exchange custodial wallets are treated the same as coins you own the private keys for in a wallet on your PC, until you dispose of them, or they get stolen like Mr Ivanov has done - he admitted he stole your WAVES with this recent email (he is offering to swap to WCT, not WAVES at all), and you can value them at the peak if you want, when the 2nd Coinomat swap should have happened. Remember, the debts Ivanov owes you were denominated in WAVES with set values, not worthless WCT, which you were entitled to anyway from the airdrop. The goal is to maximise the fiat value of the theft that you can write off, the value of what you lost at the peak of the 2017 bubble.

But, if you swap now you wont have the Coinomat collateral for the debt Ivanov owes you, and you effectively forgo the chance to value your Ivanov WAVES IOU's at the 2017 peak, and your write-off is peanuts. What you'll get is a trade from coinomat assets valued in 2016 at a few cents, into WCT valued at 0.03 cents today, you miss the 2017 boom completely, like you hodl'd the worst shitcoin from bottom to top, and back to bottom, and you never took any profit. Bad trade!

My advice above is obviously not relevant if you're not declaring your crypto activities, for those poor people I don't have any useful advice.

Graham Ade

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:41:36 AM

If you doubt this look into the history of Liberty Reserve, the same thing will happen to Mr Ivanov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

In January 2016, Arthur Budovsky pleaded guilty to one count of conspiring to commit money laundering. On May 6, 2016, Budovsky was sentenced to 20 years in prison.

The most likely scenario is Sasha Ivanov will be prosecuted by the SEC later this year for illegal securities fraud and be sent to prison, Coinomat will feature in the prosecution as everything is documented and police reports will now be mounting up. The crackdown is coming and Sasha Ivanov is an easy target.

Why can't we get the WCT scraps being offered and get the tax deduction for the stolen coins too?

Great post too by the way Smiley
Adam D Levine

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:44:01 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 04:00:43 AM by Adam D Levine

Why can't we get the WCT scraps being offered and get the tax deduction for the stolen coins too?

The terms of the 2016 Coinomat::WAVES asset swap were very public, and have all the requirements for a legally binding contract - parties, consent, object consideration - in my own case I purchased directly from Mr Ivanov OTC via forum messages on nxtforum.org. All the evidence suggests there was a new implied contract for a debt once the WAVES DEX went live and the swap date was past due.

If you agree to swap for WCT now there is no actual theft of your WAVES debt anymore (just a shit load of lost value), coz you agreed to the new terms and settled, so there's no debt @ 2017 bull prices you can write-off now, nothing to report to the police except your bad trades with Mr Ivanov that you consented to.

If your crypto activities have been declared for taxation (as mine have been since 2013) then Ivanov has broken a legally enforceable contract with you, and you have legal ways to claw back some wealth, so DO NOT swap for 0.03 cents now.

If your crypto activities are off the grid then your only option is to seek compensation off the grid.
Graham Ade

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:04:06 AM

The terms of the 2016 Coinomat::WAVES asset swap were very public, and have all the requirements for a legally binding contract - parties, consent, object consideration - in my own case I purchased directly from Mr Ivanov OTC via forum messages on nxtforum.org. All the evidence suggests there was a new implied contract for a debt once the WAVES DEX went live and the swap date was past due.

If you agree to swap for WCT now there is no actual theft of your WAVES debt anymore (just a shit load of lost value), coz you agreed to the new terms and settled, so there's no debt @ 2017 bull prices you can write-off now, nothing to report to the police except your bad trades with Mr Ivanov that you consented to.

If your crypto activities have been declared for taxation (as mine have been since 2013) then Ivanov has broken a legally enforceable contract with you, and you have legal ways to claw back some wealth, so DO NOT swap for 0.03 cents now.

If your crypto activities are off the grid then your only option is to seek compensation off the grid.

I think your right, Sasha knows most crypto guys don't declare their gains so most victims will walk away. Some guys reckon they're down 100k USD so Sasha might get a $5 wrench hack one of these days lol
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:39:01 AM

Some great discussion today about Coinomat scam keep it up guys Smiley

Below post from Sasha explains swap details from 2016, 100% unambiguous!

Below are the terms for guys who were convinced by Sasha himself to wait for WAVES go live before swapping, "to get more dividends from a smaller asset pool"

This from just a few months ago confirming a swap for Coinomat assets was still promised ...

As others have said, DON'T SWAP NOW, don't capitulate to Sasha stealing your money!!!

Fight on until Sasha pays what he owes since 2016, with hefty compo

Brock Landers

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:57:52 AM

Looks like Sasha might get a bukakke payback facial from some of his coinomat victims after all these years

please video any encounters for the rest of us Smiley
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:19:17 AM

Looks like Sasha might get a bukakke payback facial from some of his coinomat victims after all these years

please video any encounters for the rest of us Smiley

I don't want payback, revenge doesn't pay the mortgage

I want pay-up for ALL my Coinomat assets (not just a few), ALL OF THEM, and sizable compensation for +3 years of dividends that were never paid
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: