Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129461 times)
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

I am confused. It was never said that we should also verify ourself if we took part in the first part of the Airdrop only.

Important! Users who do not follow the verification process between 1 April and 31 May will not receive an airdrop in the second phase.
https://vostok.wavesplatform.com/

All participants have to get verified now in order to receive the distribution. This is proof that a wallet is active and belongs to you

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

That is a real impudence. I have not verified myself for certain reasons and now I have to do it. Then I could have verified myself a week ago and would have received additional tokens. Now I don't get tokens from the second phase despite verification.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waves.support

Activity: 1311
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 12:31:56 PM

I am confused. It was never said that we should also verify ourself if we took part in the first part of the Airdrop only.

Important! Users who do not follow the verification process between 1 April and 31 May will not receive an airdrop in the second phase.

All participants have to get verified now in order to receive the distribution. This is proof that a wallet is active and belongs to you

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

That is a real impudence. I have not verified myself for certain reasons and now I have to do it. Then I could have verified myself a week ago and would have received additional tokens. Now I don't get tokens from the second phase despite verification.
You will receive your $VST for both phases by default if your account has been verified.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:41:34 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 01:55:41 PM by boomboom

I am so disappointed,  after all this time coinomat asset holders are offered less than 3 cents per asset, this does not make sense,

- not all assets are being swapped
- all assets are swapped for WCT when it should be WAVES token AND compensation for lost WCT airdrop
- original coinomat assets had different relative values and NXTswap rates in 2016, in 2019 they all have the same WCT rate, why?
- the swap value of 3 cents is ridiculously low

This is totally unacceptable, I do not accept this offer, what about INDEX and Cryptocard assets, what happens with those assets?

Coinomat asset swap victims

I feel your pain!

It's time to accept the truth,

Coinomat asset holders who did not swap in 2016 have been scammed, Sasha Ivanov is NEVER going to pay you anything close to what he owes you for using your wealth since 2014. This is a reality!

@Waves.support will continue to ignore this issue (HIS BOSS IS A SCAMMER), but who can blame him, he's just a forum mod worker, not the person who stole your funds in 2014 and used them to make millions.

I have spoken to my accountant and this is the best course of action IMO

Do not swap your old coinomat assets for WCT

If you swap now you will get no value from your original NXT coins from 2014-16, you effectively miss out on the crypto boom from 2017, your NXT was worth peanuts in 2014-16, and the swap rate of WCT is peanuts now. Ivanov used your money to bootstrap his WAVES ICO which made millions, BUT, you get nothing!

I think Sasha Ivanov will never personally speak of Coinomat asset swap ever again, he is going to try and tough this out, ignore the whole drama, and hope it goes away. He isn't even bothering to swap all the old coinomat assets.

You can use this to your advantage though.

What you should do is convert the value of what your old coinomat assets would have been worth at the peak of the 2017 boom in December, assuming you had swapped them to WAVES, and convert that value into a personal debt in your local fiat, a debt owed by Sasha Ivanov to you personally for keeping your money past the promised swap date.

ALL his public statements since 2016 clearly explain the terms of the Coinomat::WAVES swap, and you are legally allowed to value Ivanov's obligation to you using WAVES value from December 2017 if you want, he promised the swap as early as April 2016 so the obligation to pay WAVES, (i.e. the debt) is beyond doubt, and you are legally entitled to value the debt and write it off "when you realised it wasn't going to be paid". This is the Tax law for most countries, it is for me anyway.

The original promise to swap is very clear, when WAVES DEX started, and as this was never done, the swap became a debt that you can write off when you first realised it was not possible to recover.

What you want to do is maximise the cost basis of the 'thing' you are going to write off, so DO NOT swap now!

I am picking December 2017 as the date to value Sasha Ivanov's debt to me, and he made it clear he refused to repay his debt with the recent email!

The debt was in WAVES, not WCT!

This will not let me ever get my money back, but it does mean I can file a police report for an unpaid debt valued at the peak of the last bull market, and then I can claim that as a capital loss for tax purposes to offset against other income.

It's better than nothing, 100% legal, you just need to file a police report.

I checked with an accountant today and he has a slightly different opinion than @Adam Levine, he agreed Sasha's victims should not swap their NXT coinomat era assets for WCT now, because "they're already sold", his opinion is the swap details were explicit enough to record the "trade" around the time the swap was promised, so he said there's no need to worry about keeping coinomat assets as 'collateral' for a debt, the trade happened BUT delivery was delayed/deferred.

His opinion is coinomat victims owned "rights" to WAVES with Sasha as the custodian exactly the same as owning WAVES held by a custodial wallet, so ownership is separate from possession.

This is good, my accountant agrees with AL that as long as we use a consistent inventory tracking method for taxation of FIFO, we can legally account for the stolen waves using FIFO, which in effect means the "disposal" event for the stolen WAVES can actually be used to reduce WAVES that you owned from as far back as the ICO.

Summary: we owned the swap waves all along, Sasha's email the other day triggers a disposal of WAVES (he stole some of your WAVES ), but we're allowed to use an inventory control method of FIFO that means Sasha theft of WAVES can be accounted for using another parcel of WAVES,  they're all fungible after all.

You can indeed sell some WAVES now, keep the funds, and record the stolen waves as being from a parcel purchased before the swap (where we record the trade and change of ownership, with no physical delivery), BUT, you can't swap now for WCT (Sasha owns the coinomat assets already, he just hasn't taken possession of them yet), and you have to report the theft of waves Sasha's email implied to POLICE. You can't  sell the same assets twice!

Better than nothing!

https://onlinetaxman.com/fifo-vs-lifo-for-crypto-trades/
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

You will receive your $VST for both phases by default if your account has been verified.

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

So if I send 0.0001 Waves to 3PBNiHBcp8rxiYkGVGNHEGZHEamb1aXeWVv today, I will get the Airdrop amount of vostok token from the second stage and from the first stage?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:27:07 PM

So if I send 0.0001 Waves to 3PBNiHBcp8rxiYkGVGNHEGZHEamb1aXeWVv today, I will get the Airdrop amount of vostok token from the second stage and from the first stage?

As far as I know the deadline was the 31st of May. And it seems like they already paid out the VST airdrops so you are probably too late to verify your address now.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Kind regards,
Waves Community Manager

Hi, again. You'll get VST for the phases the terms of which you fullfilled during the airdrop. You can easily check whether you get any VST and how many here https://vostok.wavesplatform.com

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Galbraith02

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:33:01 PM

You tell lies thinking I can't see
You can't cry 'cause you're laughing at me
I'm down (I'm really down)
I'm down (Down on the ground)
How can you laugh when you know I'm down
(How can you laugh) When you know I'm down

Man buys WAVES woman throws it away
Same old thing happens everyday
I'm down (Down on the ground)
(How can you laugh) When you know I'm down

We're all alone and there's nobody else
You still moan, "Keep your VOSTOCK to yourself!"
Oh baby, I'm down (Down on the ground)
(How can you laugh) When you know I'm down, wow
Baby I'm down
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:15:18 PM

Marquise $Museum did 3 airdrops this week so far with 40 waves distributed to our partner who supplies the airdrop service and over 20 000 new owners of $MUSEUM.

I have some requests from Waves team and that is to retain unverified coin tickers after june 15 and permit waves voting on tokenrating using waves itself and not only wct and without waves keeper requirement and exclude single large votes regardless if they are 5 star or 1 star. There is one person who downvoted the entire Museum project which has been trading on waves since november of 2017 and accumulated several thousands of dollars in waves that are intended to be spent on the platform in the future.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:21:35 AM

Waves is the best project ever.  All my Waves tokens have been more than paid for just from the airdrops of WCT, Liquid and Vostok.  Waves is the platform that keeps on giving.  Santa Sasha is the man! 
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:07:03 AM

I took a look at the waves exchange.  So as of now, 1 vostok is how much waves?
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:23:46 AM

It shows

VST/Waves   Price is 0.38

Does that mean vst is worth 38% of 1 wave?  Or does it mean vst is worth 38 cents?

So if you have 380 vostok... that means you can trade it for 100 waves?

Or does it mean 380 vostok means 380 X 38 cents = about 150 dollars?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:43:27 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 03:09:14 PM by Waves.support

It shows

VST/Waves   Price is 0.38

Does that mean vst is worth 38% of 1 wave?  Or does it mean vst is worth 38 cents?

So if you have 380 vostok... that means you can trade it for 100 waves?

Or does it mean 380 vostok means 380 X 38 cents = about 150 dollars?

Hello jerry0!

The price you are able to see on the Waves Decentralised Exchange with this trading pair is the price of $WAVES per one $VST token which means 1 $VST tokens worth 0.38 $WAVES, not cents as it is not VST/USD trading pair which is available for trading operations as well. So, we can make a conclusion that 380 $VST worths 144.4 $WAVES which is currently equal to 332.12 $USD according to the price on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

Kind regards, Waves Community Manager
Adam D Levine

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:57:54 AM

Coinomat asset swap victims

I feel your pain!

It's time to accept the truth,

Coinomat asset holders who did not swap in 2016 have been scammed, Sasha Ivanov is NEVER going to pay you anything close to what he owes you for using your wealth since 2014. This is a reality!

@Waves.support will continue to ignore this issue (HIS BOSS IS A SCAMMER), but who can blame him, he's just a forum mod worker, not the person who stole your funds in 2014 and used them to make millions.

I have spoken to my accountant and this is the best course of action IMO

Do not swap your old coinomat assets for WCT

If you swap now you will get no value from your original NXT coins from 2014-16, you effectively miss out on the crypto boom from 2017, your NXT was worth peanuts in 2014-16, and the swap rate of WCT is peanuts now. Ivanov used your money to bootstrap his WAVES ICO which made millions, BUT, you get nothing!

I think Sasha Ivanov will never personally speak of Coinomat asset swap ever again, he is going to try and tough this out, ignore the whole drama, and hope it goes away. He isn't even bothering to swap all the old coinomat assets.

You can use this to your advantage though.

What you should do is convert the value of what your old coinomat assets would have been worth at the peak of the 2017 boom in December, assuming you had swapped them to WAVES, and convert that value into a personal debt in your local fiat, a debt owed by Sasha Ivanov to you personally for keeping your money past the promised swap date.

ALL his public statements since 2016 clearly explain the terms of the Coinomat::WAVES swap, and you are legally allowed to value Ivanov's obligation to you using WAVES value from December 2017 if you want, he promised the swap as early as April 2016 so the obligation to pay WAVES, (i.e. the debt) is beyond doubt, and you are legally entitled to value the debt and write it off "when you realised it wasn't going to be paid". This is the Tax law for most countries, it is for me anyway.

The original promise to swap is very clear, when WAVES DEX started, and as this was never done, the swap became a debt that you can write off when you first realised it was not possible to recover.

What you want to do is maximise the cost basis of the 'thing' you are going to write off, so DO NOT swap now!

I am picking December 2017 as the date to value Sasha Ivanov's debt to me, and he made it clear he refused to repay his debt with the recent email!

The debt was in WAVES, not WCT!

This will not let me ever get my money back, but it does mean I can file a police report for an unpaid debt valued at the peak of the last bull market, and then I can claim that as a capital loss for tax purposes to offset against other income.

It's better than nothing, 100% legal, you just need to file a police report.

I checked with an accountant today and he has a slightly different opinion than @Adam Levine, he agreed Sasha's victims should not swap their NXT coinomat era assets for WCT now, because "they're already sold", his opinion is the swap details were explicit enough to record the "trade" around the time the swap was promised, so he said there's no need to worry about keeping coinomat assets as 'collateral' for a debt, the trade happened BUT delivery was delayed/deferred.

His opinion is coinomat victims owned "rights" to WAVES with Sasha as the custodian exactly the same as owning WAVES held by a custodial wallet, so ownership is separate from possession.

This is good, my accountant agrees with AL that as long as we use a consistent inventory tracking method for taxation of FIFO, we can legally account for the stolen waves using FIFO, which in effect means the "disposal" event for the stolen WAVES can actually be used to reduce WAVES that you owned from as far back as the ICO.

Summary: we owned the swap waves all along, Sasha's email the other day triggers a disposal of WAVES (he stole some of your WAVES ), but we're allowed to use an inventory control method of FIFO that means Sasha theft of WAVES can be accounted for using another parcel of WAVES,  they're all fungible after all.

You can indeed sell some WAVES now, keep the funds, and record the stolen waves as being from a parcel purchased before the swap (where we record the trade and change of ownership, with no physical delivery), BUT, you can't swap now for WCT (Sasha owns the coinomat assets already, he just hasn't taken possession of them yet), and you have to report the theft of waves Sasha's email implied to POLICE. You can't  sell the same assets twice!

Better than nothing!

https://onlinetaxman.com/fifo-vs-lifo-for-crypto-trades/

This is good advice I think, the WAVES swap trade happened just physical delivery of the crypto didn't, thanks, it makes perfect sense doesn't it Smiley
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:27:08 AM

Thanks for the vostok, it was x10 more than I expected because the project is valued at $1 billion whereas the seed funding was $120 million.

there are 25 million Vostok in circulation presently valued at $25 million. The remaining 750 million assets are probably locked for first round investors and until then the price can escalate towards 12:1 waves/vostok to tag $1 billion valuation on a 25 million base supply until the remaining 750 million are released from free float.

This would provide the Russian military (who are partners in this project) with ample fodder to gain a healthy multiple on original investment as the project at 12:1 will be valued at $30 billion whereas their original investment was only $120 million.

Fair value of Vostok right now is 0.05 waves per Vostok because you must include total supply and how much the original seed funding was, these are fundamentals.

Waves is due for a x30 soon so don't trade your hard earned coins for inflated Vostok that will pay the Russian military, it's a private chain...

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:10:33 AM

It is very long time when Waves fell down under $3 level and still moving side ways without showing any good move. I picked some coins on that level to get rewarded with airdrops but it is taking too long time to get recover.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:21:29 AM

Thanks for the vostok, it was x10 more than I expected because the project is valued at $1 billion whereas the seed funding was $120 million.

there are 25 million Vostok in circulation presently valued at $25 million. The remaining 750 million assets are probably locked for first round investors and until then the price can escalate towards 12:1 waves/vostok to tag $1 billion valuation on a 25 million base supply until the remaining 750 million are released from free float.

This would provide the Russian military (who are partners in this project) with ample fodder to gain a healthy multiple on original investment as the project at 12:1 will be valued at $30 billion whereas their original investment was only $120 million.

Fair value of Vostok right now is 0.05 waves per Vostok because you must include total supply and how much the original seed funding was, these are fundamentals.

Waves is due for a x30 soon so don't trade your hard earned coins for inflated Vostok that will pay the Russian military, it's a private chain...

I like your thinking about Waves hit x30 but i dont think it will happen soon because Waves team show a big weakness in marketing field. 3 years now and always Waves price still at ICO level, if you noticed they missed two big cryptocurrency events lately in NY Also most of their strategy is based on free airdrops like WCT VST and it will not bring any value to Waves, x30 soon or $7B MC put waves spot 5 in CMC which is very difficult, So far none russian project was ranked in top 5 CMC all of them are sitting in very low rank because of bad marketing or no one heard of them despite the fact they are very good in coding and delivering products
I agree Waves deserve to be in top 5 CMC better than BCH PnD Trash Fork and centralized non blockchain XRP But investors and trader always buy fancy speech coins with non working product as most of top 10 coins are actually  
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:50:35 PM

indeed , its very odd , this is a big company .. the waves has nice technique , is fast  .... more to name but on marketing they sucks ...

tsk tsk , mln company without proper marketing ....

also an ico member .. still have my waves ..

hoping on big tsunami wave Wink

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 02:42:22 PM

indeed , its very odd , this is a big company .. the waves has nice technique , is fast  .... more to name but on marketing they sucks ...

Its not about marketing, waves existed since 2016 the people today who had been monitoring new listing on coinmarketcap has been seeing this name for years, it doesn't even need marketing anymore. But then WAVES team has been promoting it on facebook, every time there is new development it appears on my feed. Yet the price isn't moving up. I think this is because WAVES doesn't have much projects using their platform but is also manipulated much.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:47:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 04:58:27 PM by kaltun

indeed , its very odd , this is a big company .. the waves has nice technique , is fast  .... more to name but on marketing they sucks ...

Its not about marketing, waves existed since 2016 the people today who had been monitoring new listing on coinmarketcap has been seeing this name for years, it doesn't even need marketing anymore. But then WAVES team has been promoting it on facebook, every time there is new development it appears on my feed. Yet the price isn't moving up. I think this is because WAVES doesn't have much projects using their platform but is also manipulated much.

indeed , i dont get it...

i know coins , there no real developments , only word of some dev.. the price rises to the moon ...

but when waves announce news , in stead of rising it will be dumped ... but later on it will rise ....

i saw the price rising  to 100k-120k  sats , i was angry with my self, cause if i sold it at above the 100k , i could rebuy it 4 times atleast....

darn no traders blood in my vain Sad
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:58:27 PM

sasha manipulating as always. 2 days ago waves team dumped about a million vostok tokens for 0.1 to 0.2 waves. now they're pumping the price to inflate the market cap. they will probably hold it around 1.7 usd until the public sale ends. then it's going down hard. there are some stupid people who believes "private investors" actually bought $120M worth of vostok.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: