Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Cargocoin is great project. i really interested in this project. CargoCoin is naturally secured. It relies on the blockchain's proven hashing algorithm technology without the possibility of information leakage. I hope cargocoin can reach their hardcap and will be successful
As we are experiencing they are having huge attention where more investors are raising many doubts getting clarified with their conversations and participating.
CargoCoin is indeed a very large-scale project, as it extends to all transport areas — shipping industry (containers, bulk, break bulk, liquid bulk), inland transportation (trucks, railways), air cargo (transportation by planes, drones, etc.), other types of transportation, including, but not limited to: pipeline transport, space cargo, intercity and outer city shared rides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adan Jumphoih

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

I know this project has a unique way for bounty participants, and I know this is a great project and will have success in the future

Great project CargoCoin
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
Thats a great initiative taken by the team. Safety is really important where money is involved. And since trading is such an important business, mistakes cant be forgiven.
MartinJ
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.
It is clear that the traditional infrastructure will be used, but as a rule such industries are difficult to modernize. I hope the team will do it.
In the shipping industry every platform or even information is paid and it's usually expensive. The Cargo Coin platform is designed to be FREE for all users. This is the approach that we shall take to create a wide user base. All these users will gradually commence applying all platform services and the smart contracts.The idea is to approach the small and medium size companies. There are millions out there working globally non stop. 

That means Cargocoin should create partnerships in companies that are located in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned or strictly regulated. Do they already have a way to make partnerships to companies located in China and USA?
Yes Indeed China and USA are on the target list. Cargo Coin has already made strategic partnerships over there.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

You have a very high soft cap. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? you very nicely painted everything in detail about the team. it's excellent. Tell me, is the smart contract ready?

I have the same question. If the soft cap didn't reach what are the other plans of the team? Is there any plans to add some bonuses or referral commissions to attract more investors?
I thinking the plans will be announced as soon as the team are ready. I think team members are now searching and preparing for a good answers for your clarification and questions. Regarding the bonuses and referrals are very good suggestions it will help the project to attract and invite more clients and investors. Hope thiis project will reach their goals.

But so far there is no announcement regarding partnerships which is really important for this kind of industry. Are they really moving or they are just waiting for the funds from the ICO?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Cases of deception and substitution of the real groups on social networks and messengers became really very frequent and it is difficult to fight with them. I wish success to team in it.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
For me, I am glad for thid kind of project to come out here in the community of crypto currency. Especially that tge CargoCoin really have a great platfrom in their hand that could potentially make something new and huge impact in the global trade and transport industry. Keep on striving and aim what is the necessary things that could help out our community in a better way.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

All is only predict. We need keep observing CargoCoin more and will have the right answer at the future.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Have a lot of things changing day by day.  So if CargoCoin can live, they need hard working to do a lot of task.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

Have a lot of things changing day by day.  So if CargoCoin can live, they need hard working to do a lot of task.

Updating is good but make sure everyone knows about it. Because members and investors deserved to know everything to maintain the trust to each other. Just keep it up what's best for the project,  I will always be at the back to support in this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

All is only predict. We need keep observing CargoCoin more and will have the right answer at the future.

I think the team is really serious about the advertisement and promotions of cargo coin to the public. I already see that they have been listed as an ICO in the coingecko site that focuses on the information of crypto, ICO's.

Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

Looks like a great project and I already bought some CargoCoins. It is definitely going to make a huge return.

export and infor- mation industries are growing every year. CargoCoin is a platform that will facilitate that, and will change the traditional way by using a decentralized smart contract to lower costs. anyone can join the CargoCoin community https://thecargocoin.com/
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

Looks like a great project and I already bought some CargoCoins. It is definitely going to make a huge return.

export and infor- mation industries are growing every year. CargoCoin is a platform that will facilitate that, and will change the traditional way by using a decentralized smart contract to lower costs. anyone can join the CargoCoin community https://thecargocoin.com/

CargoCoin gives members what they want. They always working to make the project successful and with the help of their bounty campaign, this will be a great opportunity to them.

I like about CargoCoin is the team that works hard for the project. The project have many achievements already and their community is big which it can also help them by promoting the project to the social media.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

CargoCoin gives members what they want. They always working to make the project successful and with the help of their bounty campaign, this will be a great opportunity to them.

I like about CargoCoin is the team that works hard for the project. The project have many achievements already and their community is big which it can also help them by promoting the project to the social media.

I also appreciate the attitude of the team here in this project. The team is really active and keeps on updating the information about this CargoCoin in their telegram channel.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

As I understand it, the team wants to work in world markets, but all countries have different legislation, probably the team should have good lawyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: