Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Looks like a great project and I already bought some CargoCoins. It is definitely going to make a huge return.

export and infor- mation industries are growing every year. CargoCoin is a platform that will facilitate that, and will change the traditional way by using a decentralized smart contract to lower costs. anyone can join the CargoCoin community https://thecargocoin.com/

CargoCoin gives members what they want. They always working to make the project successful and with the help of their bounty campaign, this will be a great opportunity to them.

I like about CargoCoin is the team that works hard for the project. The project have many achievements already and their community is big which it can also help them by promoting the project to the social media.

I also appreciate the attitude of the team here in this project. The team is really active and keeps on updating the information about this CargoCoin in their telegram channel.
Yes, but, they also have to act and keep to update the information by the project to bitcointalk because bitcointalk is the best forum to promote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
The waiting game indeed. It needs patience and you must really give your full trust towards the project if you know this might be a potentially successful one in the future. Let's see the progress of it if it will really turns out to be a successful one.
Have a lot of things changing day by day.  So if CargoCoin can live, they need hard working to do a lot of task.
If they remain focus on thier goals it is not difficult to achieve success, so it is just how dedicated they are on this project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

As I can see, the CargoCoin has so many people in following to this project, giving their trust and support to have the better solution regarding the current problem in the global trade and trasport industry. If they will really make this project into reality, all its good deeds and great goals for both the whole crypto currency community and the trade and transport industry. Make it shines and become popular.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
i just know they will help solve trade issue and ofcourse make trading on a global scale much more easier so basically tokenizing things on the blockchain

Yes,  that is one of those they prioritize, of course they need to solve the problems in trading in order to develop well the project.  It doesn't mean that having a problem makes the project not good,  it is normal to undergo like this case. All they need to do is accept and think for the betterment of the project.

You have a point, every problem has a solution and definitely the team can overcome whatever circumstances that they may encounter along the way. Accepting concerns and suggestions will create a well-established platform and probably dev and the team already knew this.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
I don't really know that how to came to that statement but I think that this is totally unpredictable at the current state.
Well yeah it is really difficult to say that with certainty, but the team should give their best and we will hope that that is it is also amazing.

We can predict with our own observation but it doesn't mean we are right. Prediction sometimes be right and sometimes not. We can say something  through seeing the progression of the project and as what I see,  it will totally succeed in future. Waiting and trusting is best to do.
All is only predict. We need keep observing CargoCoin more and will have the right answer at the future.
Predictions - ignoble business. The cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. Sometimes volatility of some coins just excites consciousness how there can be such jumps? On that it and cryptocurrency to be decentralized and not subject to any financial laws.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Quite right. The development team very closely follows all those who are close to the project, so that valuable information that scammers can use does not reach them. Thanks to this project is in complete safety.
this is a very correct position of developers, because the more popular the project, the higher the risk of fraud. And the developers the main thing in time to develop a strategy to protect their users' personal data.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:48 AM

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Quite right. The development team very closely follows all those who are close to the project, so that valuable information that scammers can use does not reach them. Thanks to this project is in complete safety.
this is a very correct position of developers, because the more popular the project, the higher the risk of fraud. And the developers the main thing in time to develop a strategy to protect their users' personal data.

This is really their duty to fulfill all their tasks and to make this project successful they need to be more competitive and more responsible with the security of their platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

This is really their duty to fulfill all their tasks and to make this project successful they need to be more competitive and more responsible with the security of their platform.

The team definitely will do everything especially about the security of their platform. This is a very useful platform because this is all about global trade and transport which means every second counts and to be able to maintain their security, they really need to get focused on this matter.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

The team definitely will do everything especially about the security of their platform. This is a very useful platform because this is all about global trade and transport which means every second counts and to be able to maintain their security, they really need to get focused on this matter.

I really believe that the team can make the project successful in the near future but for now the team needs to focus on the implementations of their platform and following all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Problems will occur sometimes, but this is not the reason to stop our doings. But instead, we must conquer it and make this a good motivation to continue our works and reached our goals. And I think that's what the CargoCoin team did. They continue to strive and work hard so that they can fulfill their goals to the global market.
Some motivational words may help but that is not enough for this kind of ambitious project, I think they doing great though especially in launching a big reward bounty campaign.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

Agree, problems sometimes are the keys that make us strong enough to face more heavy trials. Problems and issues are normal to encounter in each projects. Cargo coin will make throughout the whole project period. I know the team will make the out of them to bring this project to success. Project goal will come tk realty so with the plans of global market.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

When you're completely unknown even a small fuckup can utterly destroy your reputation so they need to be utterly careful about the mistakes
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?
No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
I will agree with you buddy. There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.
Hating someone is only affect your positively and hurt you deeply, you might got sick because of your hatred. I respect tge freemdom of expression that we have and I also repect each individuals right but I am not in favour of creating issues that can affect and hurt someone,  we have the right to speak but let's have the sensitivity to other feelings. Back to the project I think no matter how heavy the issues will be sending to this project I know CargoCoin will step up and tell the people I can survive even you push me behind.
Yes, your words are very wise, I think your opinion is likely to be correct and you need precisely this opinion to hold.
Okay, I regret my comment to hate him because I don't like any FUD so I just wanted to kick him out of the ring. Just be calm and stay safe everyone.
I think you misunderstood the majority opinion, because no one showed any aggression, they just said their opinion.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

When you're completely unknown even a small fuckup can utterly destroy your reputation so they need to be utterly careful about the mistakes

You have a point, it still base on the team how they will handle their reputation and how they will prove that they are trustworthy. I will watch this project to grow and have many supporters and investors.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Making mistakes nowadays is vital because once you have committed wrong action it will be hard to recover. I commend the team because they're so dedicated on their actions towards the platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Yes, the team has been working very hard since from the beginning to now for making this platform hugely successful. Now they are continuously taking major actions towards the project and this action will help the project to become it more secure. The platform has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. They are trying to making the worlds transportation system more cheaper as well secure with the help of cryptocurrency. Sooner or later they will succeed.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

Cargo Coin is a good project, I am impressed by the fact that I know well the logistics processes and I think that the implementation of the blockchain

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

With the introduction of the usual transportation can be some difficulties, this just need to be ready and not to give up, and try to innovate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: