Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

If such projects as CargoCoin will be more and more I think in the nearest time we will see a real change for the better in the work of various businesses.

Yes, a real change and a big competitions too. I hope that cargocoin will get many active supporters and serious investors so that that success of this project will reach very soon.

They still have so much time and definitely they will do more strategic plan to boost their popularity. They still have a lot things to do in order for them to invite investors to support the project. Cargocoin team needs to also focus about their development of the platform in order for them to have no complex problem in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

If such projects as CargoCoin will be more and more I think in the nearest time we will see a real change for the better in the work of various businesses.

Yes, a real change and a big competitions too. I hope that cargocoin will get many active supporters and serious investors so that that success of this project will reach very soon.

They still have so much time and definitely they will do more strategic plan to boost their popularity. They still have a lot things to do in order for them to invite investors to support the project. Cargocoin team needs to also focus about their development of the platform in order for them to have no complex problem in the future.
The Cargocoin project is slowly but surely moving towards its goal. The team is really very hard at work on the development of the project and very soon they will reach their goal.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Can this project reduce the cost of transports? If this happens, many will love the technology of the blockchain and will want to take advantage of it

That could be a good idea, I think there are many competitors that have different features in their company that makes them unique and could potentially gain impression and members plus investor to the platforms. So I could say using blockchain in these project is a good idea.
The most difficult, it to realize such idea. The cost of transport transportations doesn't depend only on the driver or the customer, this cost has very long chain which is coordinated by several persons and the companies.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:13:45 PM

The Cargocoin project is slowly but surely moving towards its goal. The team is really very hard at work on the development of the project and very soon they will reach their goal.
The team is consistently taking major steps towards the project to make this ico hugely successful. As well the team members are doing everything which is pushing forward the project towards the success. I really hope because of the team the project will succeed soon.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Can this project reduce the cost of transports? If this happens, many will love the technology of the blockchain and will want to take advantage of it

That could be a good idea, I think there are many competitors that have different features in their company that makes them unique and could potentially gain impression and members plus investor to the platforms. So I could say using blockchain in these project is a good idea.
Cargocoin will surely drive the transportation and logistics competition and industry to the next level. Many business on this field will also replicate thier pattern in the future.
CargoCoin will give us a great service that will satisfy us. Also they are trying their best to reach our expectation. I can see that the project will be successful because of their hard work and popularity.
CargoCoin also not differ on popularity. With out investors, popularity is useless. But I think the project have many investors because of it's wide range that covers throughout the world which the project is about transport and global trade.
I think the reason why there are numerous investors joining on CargoCoin project is because of massive support from the people. And the platform now is slowly known here in the forum and making a noise in social medias. And that's the reason why investors joined on this project because the popularity of it is impressive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

The team is consistently taking major steps towards the project to make this ico hugely successful. As well the team members are doing everything which is pushing forward the project towards the success. I really hope because of the team the project will succeed soon.

We can observed that they really updated every issues that is being raised and definitely this is a sign that they really take this seriously. For now, the team maybe so busy promoting their platform and giving more information on what will be the future of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

You have a very high soft cap. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? you very nicely painted everything in detail about the team. it's excellent. Tell me, is the smart contract ready?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

You have a very high soft cap. Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? you very nicely painted everything in detail about the team. it's excellent. Tell me, is the smart contract ready?

I have the same question. If the soft cap didn't reach what are the other plans of the team? Is there any plans to add some bonuses or referral commissions to attract more investors?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I have the same question. If the soft cap didn't reach what are the other plans of the team? Is there any plans to add some bonuses or referral commissions to attract more investors?

Let's see if the team will announce future plans for this project. For now, let's watch and see what will be the outcome of cargocoin project. we need to help them to achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

I thinking the plans will be announced as soon as the team are ready. I think team members are now searching and preparing for a good answers for your clarification and questions. Regarding the bonuses and referrals are very good suggestions it will help the project to attract and invite more clients and investors. Hope thiis project will reach their goals.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?
No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
I will agree with you buddy. There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.
Hating someone is only affect your positively and hurt you deeply, you might got sick because of your hatred. I respect tge freemdom of expression that we have and I also repect each individuals right but I am not in favour of creating issues that can affect and hurt someone,  we have the right to speak but let's have the sensitivity to other feelings. Back to the project I think no matter how heavy the issues will be sending to this project I know CargoCoin will step up and tell the people I can survive even you push me behind.
Yes, your words are very wise, I think your opinion is likely to be correct and you need precisely this opinion to hold.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in this coin, because it is not yet clear whether it will cost its money.
What do you meaning? Do you mean if invest at CargoCoin, our money will be not worthy look like shitcoin?
No, it is not. This is not a shitcoin, you know. They are trying hard to improve their project and no, they aren't a shitcoin.
Well lets just respect everyones opinion so that theres no hate within our community. For me I personally like this project since they have a great vision on how they can implement thier project.
I will agree with you buddy. There is no point for us to hate each other, bacause we all know that we have all the freedom to say and express our own thoughts. And furthermore, I am on the line who is in lile to the concept and platform of this project regarding the global trade and transport. So I will keep on lookig for more updates of the team.
Hating someone is only affect your positively and hurt you deeply, you might got sick because of your hatred. I respect tge freemdom of expression that we have and I also repect each individuals right but I am not in favour of creating issues that can affect and hurt someone,  we have the right to speak but let's have the sensitivity to other feelings. Back to the project I think no matter how heavy the issues will be sending to this project I know CargoCoin will step up and tell the people I can survive even you push me behind.
Yes, your words are very wise, I think your opinion is likely to be correct and you need precisely this opinion to hold.
Okay, I regret my comment to hate him because I don't like any FUD so I just wanted to kick him out of the ring. Just be calm and stay safe everyone.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Decent project. The main thing that the team met the expectations of those who have already invested in it and those who only plan to do it
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive

Of course, their target market isn't just local and national but it will be global because the platform will be beneficial to a lot of investors and supporters.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

Cargocoin is great project. i really interested in this project. CargoCoin is naturally secured. It relies on the blockchain's proven hashing algorithm technology without the possibility of information leakage. I hope cargocoin can reach their hardcap and will be successful
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

Where will future customers purchase new tokens after the ICO ends?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

Cargocoin is great project. i really interested in this project. CargoCoin is naturally secured. It relies on the blockchain's proven hashing algorithm technology without the possibility of information leakage. I hope cargocoin can reach their hardcap and will be successful
As we are experiencing they are having huge attention where more investors are raising many doubts getting clarified with their conversations and participating.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Cargocoin team is very keenly monitoring all the fraudulent activities and it minimizes the risk factor by eliminating all the unexpected mechanisms to safeguard the participants.

Yeah, they have a huge amount of allocated project. I'm just hoping that they will able to reach since it's a huge amount. I believe this proiect have a huge potential as this project needs more time to settle all the things that need to be arranged. I'm looking for the up coming announcements or any updates on this project as I believe this project is possible here in crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: