Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:47 AM

I am one who joined your bounty hunters campaign, but I noticed you did not imposed what are the some rules we are going to follow in sharing and posting it to our social accounts. Please notify that is quite confusing, kindly do it as soon as possible so we may able to do it correctly your campaign and we can get also some bonuses and rewards at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.
amazing project, let's support this great project so that it will be successful for the future because this project has good benefits for the future, hopefully many participants and investors will join this project so that its project can run accordingly with its plans and future sales can also achieve targeted results.
Indeed we must provide support for this project, at least by providing support for the project, it could make all the teams more eager again to develop the project.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

Cargo coin a project of a trade and transportation revolution optimizes the interaction between swords, efficient and frictionless delivery expeditions. The allocation of the Bounty program is also considerable. Hopefully this project attracts a lot of attention from investors who want to join. Success for Cargo coin.

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.
ribbeto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

If they can make unique ways and features that could impress the people from their project that would be a good idea then to attract more visitors to the site and also potentially gain investors.
Yes, with the concept of promotion is good and interesting I think will be easy to get investors to join in this project. Moreover, I see many who give a positive response to the project.
Moreover, the project is running about shipping goods or expeditions, my experience about the large potential for extremely expeditions success as many who need it. so hopefully later this project could reach its target.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

a lot of its own advantages that exist in the project, and this is very interesting. It has a lot of support, it becomes a very good things for the Betterment of the project.
success always for this project.

nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

a lot of its own advantages that exist in the project, and this is very interesting. It has a lot of support, it becomes a very good things for the Betterment of the project.
this project has a lot of positive support hoping with this support will make the spirit team of this project and will be able to achieve success as expected.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

this project has a lot of positive support hoping with this support will make the spirit team of this project and will be able to achieve success as expected.
Yes, because with so many that provide support for this project will certainly make the spirit for the team in managing and bringing the projects to succeed.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

Moreover, the project is running about shipping goods or expeditions, my experience about the large potential for extremely expeditions success as many who need it. so hopefully later this project could reach its target.

There is always a proper way to reach success.  In this project it is very unique and interesting because it is hasslefree and usable to everyone. I believe that someday it will be successful with the help of the team and participants. Still popularity of the project always the number one needed to make it more develop and succesful.

CheChe_8

Activity: 371

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

This project is more realiable and have good platform and intention to do more in the future use blockchain technology,Its quite hard simple to decentralize the Global Trade and transportation and revolutionize everything under the sea.I SALUTE the Team for this project really amazing.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Which features are your high satisfying about CargoCoin? I really want know your opinion at this project.
This platform has a lot of great features but whats good about them is the benefit that they could provide to thier customers which will save thier time and money.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Which features are your high satisfying about CargoCoin? I really want know your opinion at this project.
This platform has a lot of great features but whats good about them is the benefit that they could provide to thier customers which will save thier time and money.
I agree. In my opinion, they just have to improve their designs on their website so it can give a fresh image to the new visitor of the website.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

Technology on the blockbuster should be introduced into everyday life. I think the fees will be especially good if the team concludes now a deal with the operating company.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

I agree. In my opinion, they just have to improve their designs on their website so it can give a fresh image to the new visitor of the website.
Well the project has a lot of improvement to do which it would take time. But the team is trying hard for it especially their platform which will be a successful in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.

It can be the solution to the massive trade and transport industry but they need to be more active and make partnerships so they will have a lot of publicity.

Aside from that, having a good partnership in popular companies will help them a lot with the fast developments of cargocoin platforms. Because this field that they chose is really not easy to run.

That's like saying water is wet and fire is hot.

Partnering up with popular companies will help ANY project, not just this specific one. That's more or less the more obvious stuff

Well, most of the ICOs are not partnered with famous companies; they just use the trick so that they make some trading with this company and mention them in their website as business partner ....
So are you saying that it is there way to promote their projectnto be popular? Is it one of their strategy to be partnered with big comanpies and will attract more people?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

The project has already huge scope as well as it has the higher potential to become hugely successful. But if they make a partnership with good companies then it will become easier for the platform to achieved their goal. So this will also help the platform to grow more in certain period of time later.
If Cargocoin is also aiming on the global clients and if we could have potential investors that could reap us to fastly achieve the goals and achieve an ultimate success.
Yes Bank investors and global clients would really be helpful for the project to grow. Their investments would definitely help the project to succeed and develop going forward.

They have huge amount of money that the project needs in order to continue the operation. I know they can get whales that will invest huge amount of money on the project.
Yes they are can gaining big cap from whales. If really have whales make investment at here, i believe their value will come to the moon soon.
I think attention to the project and without it is big and continues to grow from a geometrical progression, at this stage I can tell with confidence that the project was successful.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

You are definitely right, since this platform will somehow change the traditional system into more fast and easy transaction. The team, must do all the hard work because this is a very ambitious thing to do.

I agree, running this kind of platform will surely costs them a lot, the team should be more active with promoting this project and hoping that many investors will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Earn free bitcoin while you online using Google Chrome - https://getcryptotab.com/695978
Thanks for this bud you are not allowed to do this. You can read newbie guide to make sure you are not violating any rules.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Good idea from the developers.Its implementation can bring good profits to those who invested in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: