Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Yes, definitely the platform is very useful as well as very profitable. The developers are continuously making major changes in the project to make it hugely successful. That's the reason project is growing rapidly. I really hope the very soon the team will take the project to the great height of success.
The way i see it is once they have developed their platform and setup various areas in different places then is going to be really great having them or basically investing it just depend on the team i hope they deliver

They probably working with that scenario and the team keep making more progress about the platform. This is a big and wide project so challenge is really hard for them and definitely they will do more extra effort to make more strategy on how they can invite investors to support their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MartinJ
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.
It is clear that the traditional infrastructure will be used, but as a rule such industries are difficult to modernize. I hope the team will do it.
In the shipping industry every platform or even information is paid and it's usually expensive. The Cargo Coin platform is designed to be FREE for all users. This is the approach that we shall take to create a wide user base. All these users will gradually commence applying all platform services and the smart contracts.The idea is to approach the small and medium size companies. There are millions out there working globally non stop. 
MartinJ
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

That, there were only 3 days of sales, including today's. It will be possible it is one of the grandiosely fastest and in too time of successful ICO, remained very little and we learn it.
Honestly, I'm even shocked by this. This is the first ICO that ended so quickly, you can even say it ended before it starts. I hope that the team did not hurry to close it and did everything right. may be it was necessary to persuade him at least a week?
I agree with you mate. So how much funds did they allocate with their bounty and investors? Since the ICO will end soon, what would be their next step?
Guys, this is only stage 1 that end on 15th of April. ICO is going on!
MartinJ
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

Cargo Coin is a business to business marketplace platform utilizing smart contract utilities. It is sometimes difficult for the individuals that are not from the trade and transport industry to understand well the idea. The point is that it is a niche area. As a suggestion some clarifications for non-industry guys will be good to be included on the web site. 
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Can this project reduce the cost of transports? If this happens, many will love the technology of the blockchain and will want to take advantage of it
How option why is also not present? Reduction of cost for any logistic services could recommend the project among community and future investors who are interested in it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

I think, of course, the team wants, or maybe it will make a revolution in cargo transportation, but it seems to me that the traditional industry will impede the introduction of such new methods.
I hope that the team would also consider the traditional method of transportation but if it could be improved then why not take the chance. This project could improve the method of transportation.
I think cargocoin is just trying to make traditional transport business much easier to handle by applying new technology and digitalized automation.
It is clear that the traditional infrastructure will be used, but as a rule such industries are difficult to modernize. I hope the team will do it.
In the shipping industry every platform or even information is paid and it's usually expensive. The Cargo Coin platform is designed to be FREE for all users. This is the approach that we shall take to create a wide user base. All these users will gradually commence applying all platform services and the smart contracts.The idea is to approach the small and medium size companies. There are millions out there working globally non stop. 

That means Cargocoin should create partnerships in companies that are located in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned or strictly regulated. Do they already have a way to make partnerships to companies located in China and USA?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

"The Cargo Coin platform is designed to be FREE for all users"? This is definitely a big savings to the shipping industry if they are willing to take part of these profitable platform. Many transport companies will be willing to participate if they can just be open to accept this newly revolutionize project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

"The Cargo Coin platform is designed to be FREE for all users"? This is definitely a big savings to the shipping industry if they are willing to take part of these profitable platform. Many transport companies will be willing to participate if they can just be open to accept this newly revolutionize project.
It is for all the users there was no restrictions. The smart utilities are facilitated through the cargocoin tokens. The aim of the platform is to bring maximum demand for CargoCoin tokens.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

The project is good and I believe that the development team will be able to overcome all obstacles to achieving the goal.
If they will show perseverance towards this obstacles, no doubt that the project will become a success even if how big that obstacles are. CargoCoin really needs to prove to the community how it will revolutionize the trade and transport globally.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Can this project reduce the cost of transports? If this happens, many will love the technology of the blockchain and will want to take advantage of it
This can be happen, or not, but i am surely people will have more convenient by using CargoCoin as payment.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I really appreciate Cargocoin Community Manager, they are so actively at telegram official group and answer almost question. So if need fast response, let go their telegram.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

That means Cargocoin should create partnerships in companies that are located in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned or strictly regulated. Do they already have a way to make partnerships to companies located in China and USA?

I did not get it. Why should they create partnerships with companies that cryptocurrenccies are banned in their countries?  That make no sense
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

This can be happen, or not, but i am surely people will have more convenient by using CargoCoin as payment.
I also hope so, let's give support for this project, because of the many support indeed very nice to project progress.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

We could observe Cargo is making more advertising in effectively reaching out to many people across various social platforms also we could see they have made the publishing of white papers in various languages to reach out to all the investors.
It is normal but i really appreciate it. This global trade project, so want to expand their business, of course they must bring more convenient for users using.
Thats really true cargocoin aims to be competitive globally using thier platform it will be a convinient way for truckers worldwide to track thier transport products.

Well, everyone is saying good things about cargocoin now, I will watch this project and hoping to see significant changes in their current status now.
It is linking the physical world of trade and transport with block chain and its foundation is based on the online platform allowing for various parties to connect and exchange information in cargoes, their transport needs as well as supplemental services.
surely it will be a very useful platform that will implement various options for trade and transportation. And now the project is developing rapidly and attracting more people.
And there is. Developers try to make the platform accessible to each user and thanks to this the project will have more followers and that in future can become potential and full-fledged investors who will very well support the project with their investments.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

great project. this project will become good altcoin within 2020.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

That could be a good idea, I think there are many competitors that have different features in their company that makes them unique and could potentially gain impression and members plus investor to the platforms. So I could say using blockchain in these project is a good idea.

Most of the competitors wouldn't support them though, they'll do their best to oppose the project if anything cause it's a rival project to their business
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

I also hope so, let's give support for this project, because of the many support indeed very nice to project progress.

I think more and more people will going to support about this project CargoCoin and we can see that base of the participants who joined in their bounty campaigns.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

That could be a good idea, I think there are many competitors that have different features in their company that makes them unique and could potentially gain impression and members plus investor to the platforms. So I could say using blockchain in these project is a good idea.
Cargocoin will surely drive the transportation and logistics competition and industry to the next level. Many business on this field will also replicate thier pattern in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

Cargocoin will surely drive the transportation and logistics competition and industry to the next level. Many business on this field will also replicate thier pattern in the future.
CargoCoin will give us a great service that will satisfy us. Also they are trying their best to reach our expectation. I can see that the project will be successful because of their hard work and popularity.
CargoCoin also not differ on popularity. With out investors, popularity is useless. But I think the project have many investors because of it's wide range that covers throughout the world which the project is about transport and global trade.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

If such projects as CargoCoin will be more and more I think in the nearest time we will see a real change for the better in the work of various businesses.

Yes, a real change and a big competitions too. I hope that cargocoin will get many active supporters and serious investors so that that success of this project will reach very soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: