Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

CargoCoin has partnered with Bancor exchange and will be traded on Bancor network!

Bancor is one of the most successful ICOs of last year and with their innovative protocol are growing at a rapid rate. Bancor has recently launched their wallet service in addition to their exchange.

I hope the development will not stop in listing exchanges but the full implementation of the platform among the transport industry. This platform would solve a lot of bottlenecks in that industry that has been a problem for so long already. I hope they will at least reduce those problems such as cost and fraud. If they can help even with these two problems, that would be more than enough contribution in the shipping industry.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

CargoCoin has partnered with Bancor exchange and will be traded on Bancor network!

Bancor is one of the most successful ICOs of last year and with their innovative protocol are growing at a rapid rate. Bancor has recently launched their wallet service in addition to their exchange.

I hope the development will not stop in listing exchanges but the full implementation of the platform among the transport industry. This platform would solve a lot of bottlenecks in that industry that has been a problem for so long already. I hope they will at least reduce those problems such as cost and fraud. If they can help even with these two problems, that would be more than enough contribution in the shipping industry.

They seem to be too serious and have strong intentions to keep developing the platform. They won't stop with listing on exchanges.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

They seem to be too serious and have strong intentions to keep developing the platform. They won't stop with listing on exchanges.

That's my impression also with this project. It will just take time to see if they can really deliver their mission in the shipping industry. I hope their developments are fast and not wait for another year to see another major achievement of CargoCoin.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

This project is making cargo or logistics into another level because just like the motto "CargoCoin is Blockchaining Logistics" CargoCoin now based on Blockchain. There will be a transparency and never lost the record of the transaction.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

That's my impression also with this project. It will just take time to see if they can really deliver their mission in the shipping industry. I hope their developments are fast and not wait for another year to see another major achievement of CargoCoin.

Yes one question will be whether the businesses in the shipping industry are ready for such new technology or whether they will prefer to stick to what they have now for a while.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Cargocoin is really making a good step to improve the global trade and transport which is definitely will be hard for the team to convince the people who involve about the traditional way. Also, cyrpto is still not totally accepted and this seems to be their problem on they will deal with this.
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

https://arousal.io

CargoCoin has been listed on the just started crypto exchange - Arousal.io

A quick deal was made of.....see you cargocoin to the huge market Kiss
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

I got a question, though who exactly pays arbiters for settling disputes?

Arbiters are paid by the parties involved, if they choose to arbiter or if they cannot settle the problem alone.
It's how it works in the real world, right now, but it is not digital and parties have to actually go to a court, usually in Paris or London, which just costs a lot for traveling, lawyers and court fees. We will even reduce those costs too.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
tunzomi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Oh, I see the bounty thread now. Good job.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Arbiters are paid by the parties involved, if they choose to arbiter or if they cannot settle the problem alone.
It's how it works in the real world, right now, but it is not digital and parties have to actually go to a court, usually in Paris or London, which just costs a lot for traveling, lawyers and court fees. We will even reduce those costs too.

Which part of the costs are you going to reduce? Those arbiters, can that be any person or does it have to be a lawyer, court, notary?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Which part of the costs are you going to reduce? Those arbiters, can that be any person or does it have to be a lawyer, court, notary?

The arbiter could be any person who is trained to be such. However under current circumstances the expenses for lawyers, international court fees, etc. are way too high. However this is not the main point of our platform (the arbitration), it is one of the many solutions that we are offering.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:05:17 PM

Congratulation for the great partnership with NOBAR. you are awesome!
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

The arbiter could be any person who is trained to be such. However under current circumstances the expenses for lawyers, international court fees, etc. are way too high. However this is not the main point of our platform (the arbitration), it is one of the many solutions that we are offering.

I understand and wouldn't it even be better to have some kind of decentralized anonymous arbiter system? This way the arbiter is still a central point of failure in some way, or could be if you know what I mean.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

CargoCoin project has a great opportunity to be a success because Transport and logistics industry has a huge amount of investment in it worldwide. The transport and logistics (cargo) is one of the biggest industry in this world.
CheChe_8

Activity: 371
Merit: 1

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Congratulation for the great partnership with NOBAR. you are awesome!

Not only that...CargoCoin officially confirm to be listed Nauticus exchange for the launch date
flavioramosalmeida

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

Qual a segurança sobre a ico no futuro com crescimento rentavél?
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

It is a great project that will bring shipping company more improvement and good development.
Harmenvanderspoel

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

Is the translation bounty still active?
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

Is the translation bounty still active?

Yes, we have available languages still. What is your native language? Contact us by PM to discuss it.

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 12:07:18 PM by thecargocoin

Cargocoin (CRGO) in partnership with Arousal.io exchange announces its Airdrop Plan

Telegram Group: Channel: https://t.me/thecargocoin | https://t.me/thecargocoingroup

CargoCoin is designed to be a smart contract, crypto currency platform, decentralising global trade and transport. The platform target is to facilitate and optimise the interaction amongst traders, freight forwarders, shipping lines, booking agents as well as all other parties involved in the international trade and transport of commodities and cargoes. The platform users experience outlines well-balanced ecosystem based on cutting edge crypto security and frictionless interaction. To welcome new clients, Cargocoin will be spreading a airdrop activity which will be started from 4th of June (GMT+2) to 30th of June (GMT+2) or until the airdrop budget of 1 million tokens is exchausted.

Join Cargocoin telegram group and channel and invite your friends to join, you will be awarded for up to 3000 CRGO. There will be one million budgets for the airdrop, first come, first serve.

Steps to get your free CRGO token:

Step 1: Click the link https://airdrop.arousal.io/605071c1098a, enter your email address to acquire your personal invitation link and verification code (Attention, the email address will be your account in arousal exchange and airdrop token will be distributed to your account. The login password will be sent to registered email, please register with your personal email address.)

Step 2: Join Cargocoin Channel (https://t.me/thecargocoin) and Cargocoin Telegram Group (https://t.me/thecargocoingroup) and then go to Cargocoin Telegram Group and send your verification code to get 10 CRGO.

Step 3: Share your invitation link to get 5 CRGO for every new client joining our group (3000 CRGO maximum for each candidates).

CRGO will be sent altogether once the airdrop has been finished. Please log in to https://www.arousal.io after airdrop to check your balance.
(Please note: Airdrop token will be distributed to your arousal.io account two weeks after the airdrop is finished. Any client who quit Telegram group before distribution will NOT be qualified with an award.)

To participate in the airdrop, please reply to this message in the forum, after signing up at the address above!

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: