Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
I really hope that we can work with CargoCoin coins on such a popular exchange as Idex. I think this project is still ahead, do not worry ahead of time.

I think IDEX exchange is good but some say more tokens and coins are being dump there just to profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.

I guess that's right lets just hope that the market will recover again soon. Still for now there is low transactions fees.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Definitely, they cannot be able to achieve the hard cap because the current funds are too far from the 55 Million and only few days to go before the sales ends. I wonder what would be the team's next move inorder for this project still be like by many investors and supporters.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

It could be a scenario because things are getting really worst about the current value of almost crypto's. Probably, as of the moment investors might be choose to hold their assets for a while until there is a sudden bounce back of its value.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

https://thecargocoin.com/docs/Hebrew/CargoCoin-Whitepaper-Hebrew.pdf

https://thecargocoin.com/docs/Hebrew/CargoCoin-OnePager-Hebrew.pdf

CargoCoin Whitepaper & One pager in Hebrew.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

https://youtu.be/KQ3JgBl4FfQ

CargoCoin contribution video

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dFcomOaRQ

CargoCoin – Comercio y el Transporte Mundial Descentralizado (ICO)

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information
Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.
Updates makes the public a peaceful and positive feedbacks about the project. This will give the impression of satisfaction. Updates will help the project to gain more and more investors because of good and strong trust they are showing.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

This latest updates give the people a good impression about the project. Small or big updates doesn't matter as long as there is updated information and details about the project. Progress matter alot.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

I thank also for updates of whitepaper. I think it very opportunely to all investors who are upset with the current market. It definitely will encourage them.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.
The price can change very much after the ICO, so you should not pay attention that everyone says that there should be a price in the region of 1 dollar.
Often it quite so, you are absolutely right, tokens very strongly lose the price and it falls several times and because of it investors begin to panic.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.

I think no one feels secure and confident about the unpredictable price of the market which really affects the equivalent price of each token. For now many are panicking most especially now that the price is continuosly falling. Hope it will recover soon same as the project. Looking forward for best result of the teams changed plan.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?

i want to know too about  bear market have any affects to ICO?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: