Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

If you are in the trading activities of bitcoin do not stop looking or monitoring the price value of bitcoin in market becausr it is important to know every now and then , so that you can clearly manage your coins if you decided to hold  it first , you may sell it ,or you will buy coin, so do not stop looking at the bitcoin price.

Remember if you do not have enough patience and can not control your emotions, Bitcoin is not for you.
This is a good decision. Checking prices constantly gives you extra pressure that you do not need. In the end the price does not look bad at the moment and there are some signs that it may recover

Most people who invested to bitcoin are now hurting because the price are down from $6000+ in the past week we saw a little bit pump up from bitcoin but  the chart of bitcoin are stil in downtrend from the next month thats why its a good move to didnt look for bitcoin price until we can see a good news from the matket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

Yes I stopped looking at bitcoin prices because it makes me sick the eyes because the lower the bitcoin price, for that I better hold bitcoin until 2 months ahead and sell it.

wave1002012

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

I think that's the good thing you should do for now because looking for the price while dropping may get you panic and influence your decision.

Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

don't be discourage on what is happening to bitcoin nowadays,whether you look at your wallet or not the result is still the same,Bitcoin will rise again and it will soar high.your very lucky to have bitcoin in your account and the decision you made for holding it will reach your goal.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Good decision. Don't look at your wallet for a long time and you might even be surprised at the outcome. It might have been even lower or higher depending on the news you'll about to hear sometime. But for now, enjoy a life without the anxiety brought buy bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:47:30 PM

I am also frustrated to see the Bitcoin price. It's very sad. I am agree with you. I also don't look at the Bitcoin price for 2/3 months Cool
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

I said before that the price fluctuates too quickly to make it a convincing bet, which is why I am more confident in waiting 7 days to see the result. It may be 7100 now and it may even reach 7500 very soon but I think that this is only temporary and the price will continue to decline in the coming days since it's been like this for months. I don't want to bet on something that takes only luck to find out.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:51:52 PM

The decision to stop looking for bitcoin price is good,concentrating on  how to get more will be better.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

It is distressing when you look at the price now compared to what it was only a few months ago, but it is also a lot higher then it was a few months before that.

i am doing the same with my alts as they have been in a bad state, I will check back every couple of weeks maybe and see how they are all doing.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

For now, it is a good decision that Bitcoin prices are coming back. I love Bitcoin. If you see Bitcoin's price rise, because its price is never stable. I hope that in the future it can also grow and may fall further. But in the future, its price will be very high.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

I also stop looking at bitcoin price in the same reason. It hurts us because bitcoin price goes down half of it's price. I think it's better to look again at bitcoin price when the month is december because we all know that before christmas the price of bitcoin will increase on its higest price so that we can scream happily when we see it.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

I'm trying to look less as well, less stress is better for the mind.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

If you stop looking at bitcoin price, it has no effect on the value, it makes no difference and how will you now know when the price rises? So, let keep our on the guage, we can only be discouraged, we all hope to see it increase soon. If we could help to hasten it, it would have been better.
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

It's your decision,however if you're really trading you have to check the bitcoin price from time to time to see if the bitcoin increased or decreased. It's of the phases you have to experience in trading and you should always ne ready for the risks you will experience.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Yes Changing prices from day to day When I look at the price board in the same day due to fluctuations in the price of salaries, I am confronted with a profit and loss table of $ 300-400 or one  thousand aprox In this way it is impossible to hit the target really comment. for traders.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Me too, I just look at the bitcoin price when I need to cash out the payment but it's better to visit the price from time to time especially to the traders. I was annoyed when I saw the price of bitcoin drop. Actually, bitcoin is still low today, whereas last year its price exceeds 10k dollars. I think we just need to hold bitcoin in our wallet and wait for the price to rise for bigger profits. Or we use to buy from low amount and sell in high.

Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

agree  Cheesy , it's painful to see bitcoin prices go down and this becomes my depression, every second ringing my head, confused and what i can do to change the current bicoin price to be back like the previous days, hehehe finally me to decide that i should stop seeing reality in bitcoin charts and move on to activities that can forget bitcoin for a while, this also calms my head a bit but meaningfully, and when the brackets take 1 month I will open my eyes again to see the next reality  Grin Cheesy
Firdausiii

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

The price is low not only for bitcoin, but for most coins on the market, and I understand your decision. But personally, I still follow the market, and I hope that growth will be soon.

The price drops more than half of the price that can be very surprising which means the bigger you bring on that price the greater your losses. However, the future has many breakthroughs for its price even though the time frame is uncertain. It did not bother me so much about all this noise and I chose to keep them in the longer term
dahliaz

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

a user here introduced me to this website http://cryptofeels.net/ and it think its quite funny.
personally, am hodling and will continue to hodl while the market fluctuates. meanwhile am just gonna hope for the best and keep reading, checking news, and hanging out on telegram channels that provide news.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Just like you, I stopped seeing the price of bitcoin for a week. Just hold and wait for the surprise will come at the end of the year ... lol
I am a fool? Huh Grin

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: