Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

So strongly agree, bitcoin will only die when there is no electricity and internet. Bitcoin can not just instantly die,
for lots of investors in it. It is just unstable price which is dropped down for now, but it not totally dead.

Thinking that Bitcoin will die because of the lack of internet and electricity is humorous though it is true but that from happening has a very low possibility since I don't think countries, especially the first countries, don't you think?

I think what will make Bitcoin die is the scams and hackings that might happen in the future. There are a lot of exchanges online with a lot of Bitcoin and other digital currencies at their hold, if they showed vulnerability to hackers, they will not only affect that certain exchange but will greatly affect the prices of Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

So strongly agree, bitcoin will only die when there is no electricity and internet. Bitcoin can not just instantly die,
for lots of investors in it. It is just unstable price which is dropped down for now, but it not totally dead.

Thinking that Bitcoin will die because of the lack of internet and electricity is humorous though it is true but that from happening has a very low possibility since I don't think countries, especially the first countries, don't you think?

I think what will make Bitcoin die is the scams and hackings that might happen in the future. There are a lot of exchanges online with a lot of Bitcoin and other digital currencies at their hold, if they showed vulnerability to hackers, they will not only affect that certain exchange but will greatly affect the prices of Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
yes that is right that we can expect that it will ever happen, because we not only depend on internet for bitcoin but there are so many other uses of internet and we cannot afford that internet will stop working i think that in modern time most of our government departments are now depending on internet and therefore i do not think that it is even possible that bitcoin is disappear.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

yes that is right that we can expect that it will ever happen, because we not only depend on internet for bitcoin but there are so many other uses of internet and we cannot afford that internet will stop working i think that in modern time most of our government departments are now depending on internet and therefore i do not think that it is even possible that bitcoin is disappear.

True. We are in an age where the internet is really needed and is essential to our jobs.

Every company and industries rely fully on the technologies and machines that makes their jobs really easy and efficient and those machines and technologies also rely on electricity and internet that is why it is almost impossible to shut down the internet and even the electricity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

What about we stop calling the death of Bitcoin? What a boring topic, only superstitious predictions based on nothing.
vormir72

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

Bitcoin won‘t die.

It‘s to big to fail.

You are just spreading FUD and/or looking for some attention.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:04:36 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Come on, man. You cannot call that as the DEATH of bitcoin, it's only a downfall, I'm sure it'll rise before the end of 2018. We cannot control the volatility of cryptocurrency. You're just discouraging crypto people, specially newbies. As long as internet is alive, bitcoin will continue also.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
No brother I don’t think so because you are not right and I think you are not aware of the latest news that there is inflation in the valuation in that last past week by 20% and this simple KY suggest that the growth of bitcoin is again started and I think these scammers and crook could never win , though use of bitcoin in illegal activities has put a big black stigma on the good reputation of bitcoin but these scammers and crooks are not that in number than the millions of people who are investing into bitcoin for a good cause and I simply feels that in democracy, majority wins always and I am damm sure that the same will happen in case of bitcoin also.
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

not at all. Indeed many altcoin will be like rocket by the end of this year but that does not mean bitcoin will be sleeping all the time or cheering altcoins for their performance. The king will show what it truly mean to be a rocket. Bitcoin is expected to touch 30k dollars within this year. Is there any other crypto coin that can rise to this much high value? We all know the answer and it is a big NO. One can keep all the altcoins but will never get as much profit as bitcoin can.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

if bitcoin has not returned to the price until the worst price of $ 1-2k again the possibility of bitcoin still can not be said as the end of bitcoin civilization and digital currency in my opinion is the right solution for the future so it seems bitcoin will not end.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

if bitcoin has not returned to the price until the worst price of $ 1-2k again the possibility of bitcoin still can not be said as the end of bitcoin civilization and digital currency in my opinion is the right solution for the future so it seems bitcoin will not end.

For me it's not over yet because bitcoin still continue to boom and it's growing even more. And I agree with you too that bitcoin will never end.
Aleksablack

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin is only part of the cryptocurrency and we are not sure if there will be a coin that can replace bitcoin in the future.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

I fully support. I do not understand people who still believe that bitcoin is a soap bubble. The creator of the topic should have a good knowledge of the history of bitcoin and blockchain, analyze at what time we are now living, and only after that make such loud statements that bitcoin will soon die.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Is there ever a day that bitcoin doesn't die?  Roll Eyes

How many time have I seen these threads since 2010? Hundreds? Thousands?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Still not the end line for Bitcoin that's for sure. there are still users in the world who are trust in the name of Bitcoin. I know statements given by you are all true and with a hint of sarcastic and that Countries are banning the cryptocurrency one by one is very alarming. But, that does'nt mean its finally the death of it, The following months might be a promising one making a high bounce of bitcoin in the market.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

It is hilarious to see "THE DEATH OF BITCOIN" threadas every time the price starts to decline and not change as many people would expect. It is sad to see people predicting the death of Bitcoin only by looking at the price which is still fairly high. Most people forgot about the technology and the potential which is still in Bitcoin, but is not noticed. Why do you think that our freedom was destroyed (again)? Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still working. If you really need to use them then there is no problem with that. It only shows that you care only about its value.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Well, I don't agree because we really don't know what will happen in the future. But with the current situation of bitcoin, yes it did go down materially but it was not dead. It is still striving and again it will evolve to a new and much reliable system.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

I think you're wrong, bitcoin is not dying, on the contrary bitcoin increases year after year, what happened is that we got used in 2017 to see a bitcoin grow at a very fast and exponential rate that when it grows now 3% seems little, just look at the graphics since its inception in 2009
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

OP is definitely getting ahead of himself, just because most people cashed out and sent the value down last year doesn’t mean that it’s the end of Bitcoins, even now they value is rising very steadily unlike last year when it just rose too much that even people were afraid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

We can't call this the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin is still on 8,000$. It's stable there, so I think that it will not be dead. A lot of countries banned bitcoin, but a lot of investors are from big companies also. When bitcoin is accepted in different countries, I believe that the price will skyrocket to the top. Its price will be the price that we never expect.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

No, we can't say that bitcoin will lose its value because of the fluctuation of price, it always happens to bitcoin that price is going down but it doesn't mean it would be the death of the king of cryptocurrency. Its still working all we need is keep on investing in bitcoin to have a good future at the right time. Just continue trusting bitcoin because it will back with its high rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: