Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

There are many trials that Bitcoin may encounter. Crypto is still young and we may experience everything in it. Let's just wait and see what happens in the future in blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

If we forget December 2017 and January 2018 then bitcoins price looks really stabil around 8.000 to 12.000
There's no need to panic, bitcoins have a great future.
buburjelly

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

I will not trust and mention that bitcoin is dead, in the future the bubbles will come back just that we have to wait for that time and continue to invest with bitcoin because if everyone goes out of bitcoin then we continue to buy bitcoin will be wrong one big bitcoin holder and can control the price in the market easily.  Grin Grin Grin
vvibu

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

BITCOIN WILL NEVER DIE, NOW OR TOMORROW
Stop making statements like that,
you just help those people to lower the bitcoin just enjoy it #patient
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin has increased in value over the past years. At the current price of $8000, bitcoin is far higher than the previous years prices. This is enough to tell you that bitcoin can never die. What people should understand is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick business.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

I don't think so, Come on, Bitcoin is not going to die just yet, it is just starting. Don't let those false news, FUDs and some drop in the price get into you, you should know better. We should be able to stay calm and strong amidst all these FUDs and issues, remember the community is still growing and the main reason why there are people who wants Bitcoin down is because they are afraid of it, they want a piece of it but they cannot control it, even those people are confused believers that Bitcoin will have a great future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

The death of bitcoin?
did you get scammed or something or why are you taking out so much anger on something like this?
Bitcoin is still up multiple thousand times from it's start, even crashing from 20k to 6k isn't bad long-term.
a good way to get rid of the weak hands!  Cheesy

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

I'm wondering whether you are sane, making this statement. You pretend to be a crypto supporter while you're spreading the fud that bitcoin is just dead this time. Makes no sense, Bitcoin is more alive than it ever was

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

I don't believe bitcoin will die any time soon, says absolutely nothing about it. On the contrary, it is very actively developed.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

I did not see any significant reason that could testify to the death of bitcoin. He will live actively for many years to come, its heyday is yet to come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

Of course not, why are you even talking about this? Bitcoin is only on the way to its true prosperity. So don't say anything stupid.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

I don't understand the reasons for the first message. Everything is ok now. Not so cool but this is normal when market has some corrections. So don't panic, we will make profit soon
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

bitcoin market correction is about 80 percent at one point in time so we are running only 40 percent down at this point in time so bitcoin is nt died it is consolidating the prices
cryptojenna

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Please don't jump to conclusions, Bitcoin is not dead and will never technically die as its underlying technology can not be stopped. It is impossible. In terms of the project getting adoption, just be patient- the tech is advancing at a brilliant pace and everyone expecting moonshots immediately has to learn to HODL patiently and not freak out at every market movement.
dewi91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

bitcoin will not death and the people who are thinking bitcoin death because they are feel give up about their investment, I think the people like that do not need invest in bitcoin because they just want to make profit as soon as possible but they do not know anything about bitcoin. bitcoin price is fluctuate so we need patience when we invest in bitcoin, impossible to make a big profit in a short time.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Yes, there is no hope of exceeding 9000 dollars Now is the time to say that it is not useful to keep this transaction only losses and all that came from the news is false
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin has increased in value over the past years. At the current price of $8000, bitcoin is far higher than the previous years prices. This is enough to tell you that bitcoin can never die. What people should understand is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick business.
agree on it how does may bitcoin are going to die when we can actually see the latest updates on it that it has been increase for and having also the changes for the past years of its existence.
Elerntta

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

Author topic - you need to collect the rallies.  Wink This is a very good call and motivation not to stop. But I think that in the near future bitcoin will replace some more perfect currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 04:25:41 AM by KingScorpio

this wont going to work, econmic and financial freedom never is for the brainless. sooner or later they will cause unrest to such an extent that they will lose everthing they got before, like bitcoiners.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

No,  it's not end the end of bitcoin,  you are overreacting about the happenings.  Again,  it doesn't mean that the value of bitcoin decreases,  then it is the end of bitcoin do you forgot how volatile bitcoin is?  Even though it reaches it somehow all time low this year,  yet it is not the end. Don't act like it's the end. I think you are not that experienced bitcoin user because of your mentality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: