Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Too early to tell. Death will only mean one thing for bitcoin, zero value. As long as bitcoin has value, it will still be alive and continue to live. The good thing about being down is that the only is UP. Other doesn't realize it and got too afraid of investing. Decrease in price is not always negative. I am taking it as a blessing and making an opportunity out of it. Think of it as the best time to invest. Death is so final. Just give it a chance, you won't regret it.

LOL. What do you mean to early to tell? Bitcoin has survived a a lot of issues/problems so I don't know what will causes bitcoin to suddenly die as what others have been portraying for years. And just remember that it is still young, not even a decade to say that its dead already. Give it more time and I'm sure that governments around the world will understand how digital currency can really help them in a positive way.
This first decade is enough to prove much that bitcoin can survive and can exist even though many are dubious. let alone last year reached a fantastic price. The price drop is not a benchmark that bitcoin will die, because basically the bitcoin price is very volatile, heavily influenced by demand and supply.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

As long as there are people who do mining and trading Bitcoin, Bitcoin will not die. And Bitcoin is something alive because of the demand and the Holder. So, we can not assume Bitcoin dies just because some big problems happen. Smiley

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
robrev

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

This is the 23rd time I've been informed of the death of Bitcoin
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the price. Every time price of bitcoin drop most question if it is the end bitcoin obviously no because its normal to drop and rise. Actually price of bitcoin will rise again and it will not happen that bitcoin will totally collapse. Going strong

#Support Vanig
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:01:25 AM

It is a sad feeling that bitcoin is not moving up again. There are so many problems it had encountered. Yet I think this is not the end yet. Look at these ideas here maybe you can see some good views as to how bitcoin may still be valuable and not dying. https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-could-be-a-fear-gauge-for-stock-market/
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

During the advent of bitcoin, this is not the first time the bitcoin price drops. If you expect bitcoin prices to soar and keep going up, I think it's just crap. Maybe you do not really understand the trading principles.
When the price drops people will buy more and if the number of coins available on the market the less the price of coins will rise.
When bitcoin prices rise, people will panic, they will try to sell their bitcoin for profit. And when people are simultaneously selling their coins, the bitcoin value will fall back on.
However, mining also affects the bitcoin price because when the mining process occurs, indirectly the number of coins in the market also increases.
nuonuoluoya

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

Bitcoin will never die! forever and always!
Remember, Bitcoin does not exist for this reason. It will always exist on the Internet regardless of people's attitude towards it.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

I do not see prospective continuity, but I can not imagine that bitcoin died in the short span, at least for the moment. I am sure we will see very good figures as soon as possible.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Miners thought: In theory, it's more profitable for us to dump Bitcoin Cash! He can make large blocks. He calculates the complexity algorithm differently and can automatically adjust it. Bitcoin can not and the fall of the hasht due to the escape of the miners means the loss of the time of extraction of the block ... and ordinary users will scream from even larger commissions, creating a news background
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Never . Bitcoin can never be condemned to death irrespective of its unstable nature, it has been able to help people by bringing them out of poverty. How can we finally call this the death of bitcoin? Bitcoin can never die because it has come to stay and will be great in the future ahead.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Very bad and I do not even know why the post is still here, even if it's removed or else I have to express my opinion clearly here, It's 100% clear we're going to kill bitcoin, because we've shown one side of my friend only one side, let me show the other side, apart from this negative post he forgot to tell us about positive things around bitcoin. this is clear with the above topic can drop the bitcoin on the base.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

As long as bitcoin is still used by some people then it is unethical if we say bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is dead if bitcoin can not appear its physic. Especially now, more countries that support bitcoin and bitcoin atm is already spread in several countries. So, we should not say bitcoin die. However, bitcoin is  as a pioneer of crypto currency that can not be considered dead because it starts from bitcoin then our future is better.

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

no, it's not time for bitcoin to die, it's just a transition only when the price goes up then the next price will go down, whereas when the price is below then it is definitely the price will rise...

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin has increased in value over the past years. At the current price of $8000, bitcoin is far higher than the previous years prices. This is enough to tell you that bitcoin can never die. What people should understand is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick business.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

As far as I know, bitcoin has increased in value over the past years. At the current price of $8000, bitcoin is far higher than the previous years prices. This is enough to tell you that bitcoin can never die. What people should understand is that bitcoin is not a get rich quick business.

In my opinion we cant call this a death of bitcoin we all know that bitcoin is unstable so it will change its price from lower to higher time to time. In bitcoin you dont have to rush if the price of bitcoin is lower hold your btc and trade it when bitcoin is at its higher price. Also as long as there is someone who invest or use bitcoin it will survive.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

How many people been saying that bitcoin is dead or this is the end of bitcoin but still bitcoin is raising to top. Its value will change day by day due to its volatility and its understandable that bitcoin price will cost less than its previous price before but never hit its bottom peak and after the price will raise higher. Learn how to wait and hold your btc.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

It's not over yet, we cannot say it's death already just because they seem not moving, nor anything happen, and just because they fallen into deep, time will come bitcoin will rise again, it will increase again as long as there still people who believe in them, it will continue regardless of their unstable condition.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

I am doubly sure you are not yourself speculating the death of Bitcoin and still stay active on this forum. For crying out loud, Bitcoin is very much abstract in nature and the faith or our believe in it keeps the flag going. Many Bitcoinners are here, many more are generating day by day, and you are still saluting the negative aspect of the field. No matter what Dip that might have been slightly eminent in Bitcoin, it's still very much obvious that it is rising back to higher volatility of bullish scenario where all FUDs shall again be laid to eternal rest.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

You sound mentally defeated but if I am you I will not totally put my mind away from bitcoin but have it at the back of your mind that what is happening today is nothing unusual it happen even in traditional stock market. I do not write off what you have written but all the same always invest what you can afford to lose. I joined crypto investing after working for crowdworking (crowdflower) platform for 4 years and I must tell you i am not regretting this. Even though sometime things get tough but above all crypto still pay my bill Embarrassed
joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

This is the 23rd time I've been informed of the death of Bitcoin
Ridicolously enough but you are difinitely right about that. But serously the bitcoin is still live and racking up. Maybe there will be a time and situation that the bitcoin can die but definity it is not the right time for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: