Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

I do not believe they have won. Bitcoin will overcome and stabilize much as they try to kill it. Their problem is control and their tax. But bitcoin is decentralized and that is the back bone of bitcoin. They never like the poor to be empowered and financially free. It is not yet over.
loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

I do not believe they have won. Bitcoin will overcome and stabilize much as they try to kill it. Their problem is control and their tax. But bitcoin is decentralized and that is the back bone of bitcoin. They never like the poor to be empowered and financially free. It is not yet over.

Over?
It's just beginning my friend.
Banks are going to lose this fight. People will support BTC when it matters the most.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Hey man! Don't lose hope immediately and do not give up. Bitcoin will not die and it is not dead yet. There is still time and alternatives. I know bitcoin will repeat its history and will be greater than that.
Yeah that is correct there's a lot of time bitcoin need to heal just hold and buy while its on dip because we are in the second quarter of the year and bitcoin will always soars high before year end and this is a good chance to used this situation to collect more bitcoin, so we need to be patience.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

There is no death with this rising technology it is just starting. I bet you it is going to have a really bright future because this phase is just the transitional phase.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Thing thing

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

I will not trust and mention that bitcoin is dead. I still believe in the future of coins. Recent accidents should not be seen as the death of a digital currency. Bitcoin, to some extent has gained acceptance and has been adopted by several countries.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

Some positive thougth's man , btc is far from dead it just pumps and dumps , dont panic Cheesy
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

I think it is just the beginning here, and is in no way "dead" but I also think the market will bleed for a bit longer the price will go a bit lower (don't know how much or for how long) but looking at history it took a little over 3 years for BTC to reach it's ATH of 1000 again after the bullrun in 2013/2014 my question is how long will it take before the next one, and also how high will it go this time?! Smiley It was 1k the first bull run and 20k the second bull run will it be 100k 1mil 1bil? NOone knows but I would never ever ever cash out ALL of my crypto (a small percentage yes) but to zero out my crypto no freakin way the potential gain is too high to possibly miss out on. But we may have some time to watch the market go semi sideways/down for a year or 2 before we go on the next bullrun Smiley In the meantime stack up USD and get ready to dump it all in as soon as you see the next bullrun coming Smiley
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

but the reality of working is simple now.. you work whole month to have money in one day, yes it is stability, but nothing else, you get up very slowly
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Buddy your this post is very sad and disappointing and I personally don’t think that this is the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot in it to do. Bitcoin is that kind of crypto currency that ha very great potential and has helped millions of unemployed people to get jobs and reduced poverty in many areas and I don’t think that this is the ende because millions of people has still hope in bitcoin and I think their hopes are worthy , I don’t know when but very soon the valuation is going to inflate to a very high level and I guess this is going to happen in the coming months of this year only.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

Bitcoin is just getting started. There are still a lot of rooms for improvements and it will be perfectly developed soon. It will be legalized in a lot of countries soon.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

I still think its to early to decide the fate of bITCOIN,the coin is still young yet it has managed to take control of the market inside and outside the crypto arena. we have seen it suffer dips before and has lost value overtime but in the long run it recovers and comes back even stronger, i feel like this is a test to BTC and that with time it will overcome it, its still the most valuable crypto there is and it will remain that way for a long time, This is not the death of BTC, there is still a lot more to come from it
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

I see negative in your post. The words you write really make new people think. What are you trying to do? Show that Bitcoin is dying. Or are you stalking us? You may have lost money because you are not smart enough. So do not write things that you are not sure about. I suspect

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Never , bitcoin will never die.i have still believe in bitcoin.i think bitcoin will die just tell him some crazy people.i have to say bitcoin now just start.it will be long live, and price going to moon soon..
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

You just disappointed because of any bad experience you faced. I think you lost a high amount. If that lose is because of the dump of any coin in which you invested then do not worry as the bright time like 2017 will come again, remember that in 2017 the happy people were in crypto, and you will also see those people happy again. as it is proved from your post that in 2017 you were in fiat which shows that you are new in crypto but many older users of crypto are still patience and they know that the market will again recover give us a real profit.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Of course this is not the death of bitcoin. Its price is still higher, the average price of that year. The market will unfold and continue to grow, and now is a good time to buy!
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

it seems that this will not make bitcoin prices fall or die, because I see bitcoin still has a very high demand and bitcoin transactions will still be running so bitcoin can not be said to die when bitcoin has not stopped its transaction.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Buddy your this post is very sad and disappointing and I personally don’t think that this is the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot in it to do. Bitcoin is that kind of crypto currency that ha very great potential and has helped millions of unemployed people to get jobs and reduced poverty in many areas and I don’t think that this is the ende because millions of people has still hope in bitcoin and I think their hopes are worthy , I don’t know when but very soon the valuation is going to inflate to a very high level and I guess this is going to happen in the coming months of this year only.
No we cannot call this the death of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still the most valuable and expensive cryptocurrency even when the prices are down.Bitcoin has a lot of users which have faith in it and many investors still invest in Bitcoin because of the profit margin it gives.Bitcoin gives us the opportunity to earn a lot of money through it and that is why more and more people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin.Bitcoin can be considered as the future currency because it has the capability to give competition to the Fiat currency and it also has some advantages over Fiat currency.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is far from over I believe it still has a long way to,this might be trying times for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large but it's only a matter of time before it rises again,another point is that bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency.
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Bitcoin will still existing if there's more who wants it. Many people interested in crypto currency but due to the fact of bad rumors about it, the currency become bad and its going down.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

i have uncounted and numerous times said it before and i will say it again to the hearing of all the people of the world, bitcoin has come to change the financial sector into a decentralized system and it surely will make things a whole lot easier and faster. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: