Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
Calligiato

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

The same price with low vol for weeks....Get ready !!! Btc is preparing for the next jump !
VeteranH

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

Yawn. These people sound like those crazy preachers in the apocalyptic movies lol
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

that has not happened yet, the crowd that says the dead bitcoin is most likely is due to their many disadvantages with bitcoin. they do not benefit because bitcoin prices continue to fall and tend to be stagnant. but for those who benefit from bitcoin, they keep saying bitcoin will continue to live.

rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:35 PM

If you are talking about any other cypto, i may totally agree with you but for bitcoin it's still remaining time to understand it as well as all the actions in the crypto ecosystem.We can not talk about the death of this Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price has decreased slightly, we can not say it dead. No doubt, Bitcoin price again touch to sky .
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Why the unneccessary fudding? My heart skipped for a minute when i saw the headline..lol
I have read this story every year since 2015 till date about bitcoin death and it kept on bouncing back..Take a chillpill and load your bags..I smell an incoming pump..Enjoy
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Nope its a death of bitcoin it is just a price correction of bitcoin. But if you will panic then you lose to this game. Remember the only key to get profit is the patience
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Why the unneccessary fudding? My heart skipped for a minute when i saw the headline..lol
I have read this story every year since 2015 till date about bitcoin death and it kept on bouncing back..Take a chillpill and load your bags..I smell an incoming pump..Enjoy
If we understand that bitcoin prices are indeed very volatile, then we would not be surprised and say that bitcoin dies when experiencing significant price reductions. We just need to be patient, if there are good news and developments, then the price will bounce. This first decade has proven the existence of bitcoin, although repeatedly reportedly dead.

Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

No, this is not the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin still exist and still survive with its popularity. Although bitcoin prices are not as high as last time but bitcoin still exists. Bitcoin is still the choice of investors who want to get big profits. Bitcoin is still the top choice in terms of crypto currency. I think bitcoin will still exist, next year I'm sure bitcoin still exist. For a technology, death is a process so bitcoin is not likely to die suddenly.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

it seems that this will not make bitcoin prices fall or die, because I see bitcoin still has a very high demand and bitcoin transactions will still be running so bitcoin can not be said to die when bitcoin has not stopped its transaction.

Bitcoin will be hard to die at this time because almost every day people grow to know about Bitcoin and invest their money in the form of Bitcoin.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

Again ang again. Another person again saying that bitcoin is a bubble. The thing you will say to your grandchildren in the future is regretting not trusting bitcoin. And i salute you for that. This is the worst you did not engaging anymore with bitcoin. Maybe theres some point that it can change your mind now.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Indeed the bitcoin price of late is very volatile but it is not the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin still exists, bitcoin is also still a pioneer of crypto currency. In my opinion, bitcoin will persist in crypto currency because many innovations are made bitcoin, such as bitcoin making paper money and bitcoin set up ATM connected internationally. This is a real innovation of bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin continues to innovate then fans of crypto currency have no reason to leave bitcoin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

Nope its a death of bitcoin it is just a price correction of bitcoin. But if you will panic then you lose to this game. Remember the only key to get profit is the patience

i dont think it is still a price correction that we are experiencing right now. as what i know price corrections are only temporary and the price can always recover after it but that doesnt happen because the value become stagnant and stuck at this point.

It isnt also called a market correction but rather it is a market crash because a correction is only a minor dip while a crash is something a huge price reduction.

But overall , it does not really matter if it is a crash or  orrection because what really matter is that bitcoin can still recover in the future.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

True,  bitcoin price will rise again. Bitcoin is still working and still in the market.  So i believe that bitcoin will continue to evolve in the market as we all know that bitcoin has been doing fine for how many years.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die that fast until now we are still given the opportunity to see a large number of users and millions of bitcoin transactions in the blockchain this indicates that bitcoin can still survive for long periods of time.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

Bitcoin isn't die because of large investment they have. It is normally to rise and down the value of bitcoin like our currency.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, in life change is a constant thing the fact that the price of bitcoin and all other ALTCOINS fall drastically does not signified that bitcoin is dead. Can you say Dollar is dead just because the price fall? No, there's every tendency that the price of bitcoin will be encouraging before the end of 2018.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

The death sentence continuous and expect more negative comments everytime the bitcoin price go down. Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times in the past and yet it keep coming back alive. The value of bitcoin is still high, its demand is still growing  and more well-known businessmen are planning to buy the coin so there is no reason for bitcoin to die.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Yes, There are people that are willing to hurt other just to get things  they want and they are using people just to influence others too but im still believe that time will come all recovers back.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

bitcoin and crypto world is not over yet. Well other's are still being launched. Scam are the people who invest in wrong investors not the bitcoin itself. Same with other cryptocurrencies. Actually I Just bought LEDU token and waiting for its BULL MARKET.
Education tokens can be bought on the following exchanges: Gate.io and Bibox. Gate.io offers Education tokens (LEDU) with BTC and ETH pairs. Bibox offers Education tokens (LEDU) with BTC and ETH pairs.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Hi there cd74reg! On that day your grandkids could be more profitable than you if they will still invest in bitcoin by that time. Are you telling that bitcoin is already pop-up, because you are looking for the next bubble? I think you are missing something. Bitcoin is still profitable and yet no one could prove that it is a bubble. If it is a real bubble then it should not increase its price again to its peak. Experts even say that the bitcoin could reach and even surpasses all time high price attain last year. I can't force anyone to regain their loyalty to bitcoin, but I cannot blame them if one day they regret their decision of turning their head away from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: