Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

If you think bitcoin die right now, i think you make mistake. Investment firm already make statement that they will make investment on cryptocurrency market. One of them, goldman sachs already opening trading desk and buying poloniex.
With many investment firm join in cryptocurrency market, thats a sign that cryptocurrency and bitcoin will growing more bigger than before

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

No, definitely not! It is too early to draw such conclusions, because there is no reason for panic! Yes, bitcoin is not experiencing the best days, but believe that the price will recover! After all, there is no endless growth and an endless fall, the market is moving in waves!
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

The death sentence continuous and expect more negative comments everytime the bitcoin price go down. Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times in the past and yet it keep coming back alive. The value of bitcoin is still high, its demand is still growing  and more well-known businessmen are planning to buy the coin so there is no reason for bitcoin to die.
Yes thats right. Bitcoin will not die easily because of the bad news and wrong speculations spreading on the social media. Its price now is still ok, and as what as we know, bitcoin is volatile, so the dropping of its price now is because of its volatility, the price will increase soon. Like in the past, bitcoin going through this situation, but before the year end, it goes boom. I think that what happened last year will happen this year too.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

bitcoin will exist in a few years. Maybe bitcoin prices are down, but we are still trading bitcoin every day. Most of everyone involved in the crypto market invest in bitcoin. So bitcoin will always be the longest-lived electronic currency
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Bitcoin died many times.  People loses hope on bitcoin on many times but they cannot get rid of it that why it reborns with more strength and more powerful and more valuable.  This cycle continues and there come one point where people will realize bitcoin is future, then its price will rise and stabilize.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.
he just spread the fud. I do think bitcoin will bounce back. All we need to do is wait when all regulation are clear. I believe regulation is the most factor that make bitcoin price hardly to grow. Lets see when the times come and i do believe bitcoin will have a good value.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Bitcoin died many times.  People loses hope on bitcoin on many times but they cannot get rid of it that why it reborns with more strength and more powerful and more valuable.  This cycle continues and there come one point where people will realize bitcoin is future, then its price will rise and stabilize.

It'll stabilize when more people adopt the new decentralized digital payment system.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

No, definitely not! It is too early to draw such conclusions, because there is no reason for panic! Yes, bitcoin is not experiencing the best days, but believe that the price will recover! After all, there is no endless growth and an endless fall, the market is moving in waves!
How can we say that it is the death of bitcoin, bitcoin is still the kind of ally crypto currencies, still most of the crypto currencies are depending on bitcoin, bitcoin is the need of the day and its importance is increasing from time time, i am hopeful that bitcoin will continue to survive for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

bitcoin is independent structure, how somebody can give any advice or comments about it? for me it is only words

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:21:47 PM
Merited by gcoffie7 (32)

I don’t think so, we should not think the death or the loss of existence of the bitcoin. we should stay positive and be optimistic because worrying the things will give us stress which is not good. A positive mind gives a positive outcome and wonderful perspective in life.
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

No. Bitcoin is only experiencing its bearish period which is certain and can be experienced by anyone or organisation. It is volatile because it can offer more than what you expect within a short period. The price will pick again
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

I think this is just a decline from bitcoin prices. Age of bitcoin is still long. We must still believe in bitcoin and do not be panicked sellers. The potential of bitcoin will continue to grow and do not worry about it. Bitcoin will not die for several years I think.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Bitcoin has gone a far distance that no one can predict the next step, because is the king of all alt-coin in coin market industrial, therefore bitcoin price does not mean it we fall below limit,  just a matter of time it we go back to moon
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

according to media and so many individualts bitcoin has been considered dead so many times, maybe more than 100 times and as a result is still survivies, I guess it is not too simple a death of a such asset.

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

The decline in bitcoin prices is not the reason that bitcoin will die, because the rising and falling prices in the crypto market and the trading world is a natural thing. For that it can not be said as the death of the current bitcoin price reduction, because I'm sure bitcoin will rise again in price.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

Bitcoin is dead. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is just starting its journey to stardom. It runs more than 30% of the entire currencies around the world in 24hra. So partly take responsibility of the cryptocurrencies world.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Bitcoin is not dead! We can say that bitcoin is dead when no one is using it  and support bitcoin. Bitcoin came to the situation that the price is very low and theres a lot of negative news coming out but dont focus on it just wait for the time that it will rise again and more and more investors invest in bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

In the past bitcoin has stayed within limited price range for more than 1000 days, sometimes this might be the same as the past. Death of bitcoin never happens, until there is people who continue using it with belief. Several instances can be mentioned were users began to speculate it is towards death and till now nothing happened big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

I don't agree with your statement. Yes bitcoin decrease from around 20K usd to 7.5K usd right now. But remember it was around .03 USD when it started. Imagine it only fall 253% from 20K usd to 7.5K usd but it increases like 25M%. Imagine how much the increase % compare to decrease %, that my friend is not called DEATH.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

I don't agree with your statement. Yes bitcoin decrease from around 20K usd to 7.5K usd right now. But remember it was around .03 USD when it started. Imagine it only fall 253% from 20K usd to 7.5K usd but it increases like 25M%. Imagine how much the increase % compare to decrease %, that my friend is not called DEATH.
your analysis is correct. after all, even though bitcoin is experiencing a dramatic drop in prices right now, it remains higher than it was a few years ago. use a wider viewing angle. then we will clearly see bitcoin always exist

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: