Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

Lmao, OPs signature is funny - Buy and HOLD Bitcoin. If he has sold his Bitcoins he's gonna look at this thread a few years from now and he's gonna be deeply sorry. Bitcoin is just getting started, regulations coming in and etc.
loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

WTF are you talking about? Bitcoin's price is higher than it was last autumn. There are many good ICOs with their own original ideas. If you one of this guys who invested in Bitcoin and doing nothing with it, just waiting that it will grow forever - this is not our problem.

Funny thing but many people start talking about how BTC is going down etc but when you see a broader picture you realize that BTC, and crypto in general, is stronger now than it was few years ago. Yes it peaked and dropped significantly but nonetheless it's much stronger than it was 2000$.
highscore

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Of course not, I'm sure that bitcoin will not die for quite some time! Yes, maybe the popularity will decrease, but there will always be people who support it and use it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

I think Bitcoin won't die this fast. In think courses will rise again because they always did.

Bitcoin won't die at all, and if you think it will you can go and sell all your altcoins, because they will die too if bitcoin crashes.
Bitcoin is just starting his way, attracting big money into the industry and have been here already for 9 years, among with all these press releases which buried btc over 300 times already.

You're right bitcoin still very far from death, we are still in development stage and we are just getting started dude? a stable market situation in low position right now does not mean it will make bitcoin die, bitcoin still has many possibilities to go back up, you right bitcoin just starting his way..
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

We can call it ''resistance of Bitcoin''. I think all good coins will win the game against scam coins. Because people started to learn scam coins and they know how they have to behave with them.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

this is not the death of bitcoin, bitcoin still not wake up. so, you better do not make the situation worse with the panic you make.

the scammer never wins to resist bitcoin with a noble purpose, create community prosperity, and become a solution of poverty.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

I agree to this, it is not because bitcoin is in the low state you're already including it as a death! why are you even here? bitcoin will rise again and i know a lot of users are just laughing at this kind of question because they know that bitcoin will rise again.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

Bitcoin will still existing if there's more who wants it. Many people interested in crypto currency but due to the fact of bad rumors about it, the currency become bad and its going down.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

Every death comes with a ressurection , so it is cyrpto . It will rise again ,  the question is :  Have you got patient?
No need for resurrection because bitcoin will never be dead, as long as people keep trusting and supporting bitcoin for sure the ups and downs of bitcoin will surpass and besides this is part of the process because bitcoin price is not always going up, so in this kind of situation we must know what were going to do patience and right timing is needed for not lose our money.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS BITCOIN WILL NEVER COME TO ITS END. LIKE NEVER. IN FACT, BITCOIN IS NOT THAT OLD TO BE WASHED AWAY.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

people like you posting negative comments about bitcoin will eventually contribute to its death, If  ever bitcoin dies people like you are to blame, your negative comments influences other people not to trust bitcoin anymore. bitcoin has a worderful concept that can contribute alot in the Society in the future.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

Hello, I think bitcoin finally call this the death of bitcoin because from last many days and you can say from last 6 month or more bitcoin is showing only death in price and no control of any source, the price is going dark and dark,
bitcointodayand

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Of course not, because so far there are absolutely no prerequisites for this! As practice shows and history, the biggest growth is after a long period of investment accumulation! Therefore, I believe that by the end of the year we will again hear about Bitcoin from everywhere!

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

No,  not yet.  Bitcoin is too strong, it will not die. Keep on holding and believing that it will rise soon.  All we need to do is to wait for that moment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

It's not end the end of bitcoin. It will never be death and it will be never end. Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times in the past and again it keep coming back alive. The value of Bitcoin is still high, its demand is still growing. Bitcoin is the need of the day and its importance is increasing from time to time, and i am sure that bitcoin will continue to survive for a long time.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Bitcoin still leads from all cryptoes in the crypto market world. It has a lot of value to continue the process. Some reasons because the price drops, does not mean it dies. Today bitcoin should be able to face the situation for some scammers. There are days when bitcoin can be free from scamming and all of that desire will be perfect if we have a good attitude. Cool
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

I dont think it's the end.. So much thread about bitcoin is finally end or death i dont think it's helpful. It's just a part of crypto world .. It's all about luck.. I dont think you can predict it
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

I dont think it's the end.. So much thread about bitcoin is finally end or death i dont think it's helpful. It's just a part of crypto world .. It's all about luck.. I dont think you can predict it
No prediction will ever stick because BTC will never die.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

Too early to tell and the lack of evidence are the things I hold onto when people are saying that bitcoins are a dying cryptocurrency. We're far from over and the community supports still this wonderful and life-changing cryptocurrency. I hope every supports bitcoins still even if it is not number 1 anymore.

handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
Bitcoin is stil work now and going future however can't we finally death of bitcoin because the other people will give a fake news to people and to believe the bitcoin now is workable and it the same like 2017 the value of currency is maintain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: