Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:20:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6415 times)
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

For me, you can't say that this is the death of bitcoin because the buying and selling bitcoin is happening until now. If the buying and selling stop, that is the time that you call bitcoin dead. But I hope that it will not happen.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

In the last couple of years I have read so many times that bitcoin is dead that I stoped counting.
Such announcements make me laugh. It seeems that people have big troubles to learn that bitcoin is volatile and that its value changes in both ways so the price is not only rising. But that doesn't mean that every price dump reflects the end of bitcoin. This is ridiculous theory, so people inform youreself better.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

In the last couple of years I have read so many times that bitcoin is dead that I stoped counting.
Such announcements make me laugh. It seeems that people have big troubles to learn that bitcoin is volatile and that its value changes in both ways so the price is not only rising. But that doesn't mean that every price dump reflects the end of bitcoin. This is ridiculous theory, so people inform youreself better.
So true. Granted there is no guarantee of future performance but we are still having higher lows than before. Its just a much bigger chart

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

Wow, that's quite a rant there.
You must have a lot of pent up frustration.

But, when I stop to think about it, yes there is a lot to be frustrated about.
In bubble like markets, there are some huge winners and a vast amount of losers.
With the implementation of new, society changing tech, there are those who fear it, use, it abuse it, ignore it, praise it like it's some divine godsend...

AS far as the death of bitcoin goes, I don't see this happening ever.
Yes, btc will eventually become obsolete and replaced by a better crypto, but it will never really die.
You can say that record tapes are obsolete, but there are those who still actually use them and collect them.

rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

I think it's really an abuse to bitcoin if we called it as dead and we must remember that among all cryptocurrency introduce in the market today, bitcoin is still the most expensive coin.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

How can you talk about the death of bitcoin in the current situation? In the beginning of the year, bitcoin cost about a thousand dollars. Now it costs about 6500 dollars. No one can say that it is not in working order. Yes, there is a temporary drop in the popularity of bitcoin, but nothing terrible has happened. For a while bitcoin fluctuates in price after the fall. However, due to the same volatility, bitcoin is unlikely to stay in place for a long time. I think that in the near future we will soon see a significant rise in the crypto-currency market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:34:08 PM

nope, it's so soon to say so
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

It is not dead yet. Bitcoin will rise again
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

so you think that this is the death  of bitcoin because the price is low compared to what it was before? came on my friend, stop being so mad about it
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

You can not talk about the death of this bitcoin. As the price of bitcoin has decreased slightly, we can not say that it is dead, but these extensive organizations on the Internet have extremely destroyed financial experts and bitkoy traders. In any case, as it should be obvious, however bitcoin has fallen, somehow or other, you can see that there is help, and with this help we can be sure that bitcoin will not fall. The price of these coins is constantly growing and sometimes it becomes less real. You see the graphs in recent years. Bitcoin prices are slowly rising. Bitcoin will never be lost in the history of the crypt.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
No way can we call this a death of bitcoin. There are always fluctuations in market, this does not mean that bitcoin will die. Prg for instance has a low price right now so people should buy it because Paragon Space’s launch shall rapidly increase the price and value of Paragon coin. If investors keep waiting, they will not avail it. So a drop in price does not mean a coin is dead.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Bitcoin shall not die. Crypto market works this way only. If the price of Lamden is low right now it does mean it shall never rise again. Once the exchange comes in it shall rise very fast. A fall in price may be unfavourable but it does not necessarily mean that the coin is dead.
qiqide

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

The new virtual currency is not provided for anything, except by the demand of users. If interest falls, then the price for it, too, will go down with a stone. In other matters, the problem with security is inherent not only Bitcoins, all other crypto-currencies are also not provided with anything.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

The new virtual currency is not provided for anything, except by the demand of users. If interest falls, then the price for it, too, will go down with a stone. In other matters, the problem with security is inherent not only Bitcoins, all other crypto-currencies are also not provided with anything.

You're right and everything is true what you say but crypto has one big advantage over fiat and that's secrecy and decentralization. When perfected over time crypto will even exist without exchanges and fees.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

We can not call this the death of bitcoin , even if I am new to this bitcoin forum , but I think it is normal for a sudden downfall of price value of bitcoin, I really believe that it will be recovering sooner, because the support of the customers and investors are still there, patronizing the bitcoin and other cryptos, so this is not the death of bitcoin , it is part of volatility of a crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

why should bitcoin be dead? the price went down, but more did not happen. the network is still working and blocks is found. no need to say bitcoin is death.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

No way, Bitcoin is not dead or dying. It is way far from dying,Because I know very well, bitcoin will back to it's previous positions very soon
Is the bitcoin dying? No, it's not) Exactly one year ago it cost 2500 dollars, now 6700 dollars. There is no cause for concern. I'm sure that bitcoin will cost 50-60 thousand dollars. Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin. we are all under the shock of this sudden dip but let's not forget cryptocurrencies are volatile and their prices also fluctuate most of the times. Crypto analysts speculate this sudden dip is only a sign of sharp rise in bitcoin price in the coming months.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

This is not the end of bitcoin. we are all under the shock of this sudden dip but let's not forget cryptocurrencies are volatile and their prices also fluctuate most of the times. Crypto analysts speculate this sudden dip is only a sign of sharp rise in bitcoin price in the coming months.

bitcoin has been buried many times and as you see it's still alive. the price will recover soon or later so it's not the end but only the beginning.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Even at this moment bitcoin price is not so very good and a lot of people facing a lot of things because of this happenings in a matter of time it will be fixed sooner or later and it will come back to normal and i dont think this is already the death for bitcoin or any crypto currencies it is just a big challenge for them on how they will survive and how the other crypto currencies will go make a move for their own goods.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: