Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Even at this moment bitcoin price is not so very good and a lot of people facing a lot of things because of this happenings in a matter of time it will be fixed sooner or later and it will come back to normal and i dont think this is already the death for bitcoin or any crypto currencies it is just a big challenge for them on how they will survive and how the other crypto currencies will go make a move for their own goods.
I believe that if bitcoin will not fall into zero value it will not called dead. The huge dropping of the current price is maybe because of some negative issue that bitcoin has facing right now. We can not dey the fact that because of some negative issue the price will fall down. Because it maybe affect the volume of the investors on the bitcoin feild which also affect the price on the market place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

Even at this moment bitcoin price is not so very good and a lot of people facing a lot of things because of this happenings in a matter of time it will be fixed sooner or later and it will come back to normal and i dont think this is already the death for bitcoin or any crypto currencies it is just a big challenge for them on how they will survive and how the other crypto currencies will go make a move for their own goods.
I believe that if bitcoin will not fall into zero value it will not called dead. The huge dropping of the current price is maybe because of some negative issue that bitcoin has facing right now. We can not dey the fact that because of some negative issue the price will fall down. Because it maybe affect the volume of the investors on the bitcoin feild which also affect the price on the market place.

Death? It could not happen in bitcoin. I admit that bitcoin as of now is at low price in our market value. But it could be slowly raise and soon to boom. Many investor now want to invest in bitcoin. Because it is popular all over now.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

yet still many and wide hopes for bitcoin
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

I do not agree with you. Everything you say is not true. Everything you say will actually make Bitcoin worse off. Although Bitcoin has not moved from the downturn but I'm sure Bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin's bleak period will soon pass. Bitcoin will recover soon.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

I do not agree with you. Everything you say is not true. Everything you say will actually make Bitcoin worse off. Although Bitcoin has not moved from the downturn but I'm sure Bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin's bleak period will soon pass. Bitcoin will recover soon.

True,  bitcoin will recover soon.  For those who are saying that bitcoin  will end,  watch out and see how bitcoin will recover and become more popular as soon as the price rise again.

CurtisEvans

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

For me it cannot call the death of Bitcoin because I don't even believe that Bitcoin can just die off one day, the price will always depreciate by the bad news being broadcast by the media but it can never kill or bring the BTC price to the ground.bitcoin will become an antique and we cannot deny how good blockchain is for the future digital currencies
Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

bitcoin is a buy and hold investment, now is not the time to freak out. I believe the technology will always be there and so would bitcoin. stay strong!
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Bitcoin still has it shot by having a great comeback overtime. We do not know when usually, but it is clear that may be not in good condition today but might have a good condition in the future. Maybe this can be an opportunity for the other altcoins to become good as well
so bitcoin on this case are not totally dead why is it for the price are very bad to see but dont just be ever to lose hope just look for when bitcoin starts for this is in a very cheap price but suddenly it is take on a price wherein a lot of people make to be shock so as for what happen lately on it there is some possibility that it may recover again.
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

This is not death of bitcoin, it is just having a bad time. It will soon recover and touch the $20K mark again.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

Bitcoin is very much alive , it is just having some bad days. I think this is god time to invest for new investors.
nikiforovil

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

The scam projects are a big issue but crypto is still not dead. I think that there is still a lot of scope in good coins.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...

I think bitcoin will not dead this year and in the near future. Everyone hope bitcoin will go uptrend similar 2017 but it is not stable now. But i think we can hope because i think in the near future all investors will come back to the crypto market. Good luck to all
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into millions of self-sufficient microgrids. Energy price becomes transparent to all. People use ELONCITY’s open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that the whole world can be electrified. #Eloncity
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

This is just a price drop due to panic selling of bitcoin holders because of the banning issues on cryptocurrency by faceboo, google and twitter. Those large companies online have really made a mess on the investors and traders of bitcoin. But as you can see though bitcoin dropped but somehow you can see that there is a support and with that support we can be assured that bitcoin's value will not drop below 6k$. Rest assured bitcoin will recover soon.

Bitcoin becomes the asset because it can be called as a wealth For those who are saying that bitcoin  will end,  watch out and see how bitcoin will recover and become more popular as soon as the price rise again. This is not the end of bitcoin. we are all under the shock of this sudden dip but let's not forget cryptocurrencies are volatile and their prices also fluctuate most of the times.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

No, I think bitcoin will never die because in the world the bitcoin is a very famous crypto and many people are love to invest in bitcoin rather than other sector. If no one can invest in bitcoin then we say that bitcoin is die but still bitcoin is first Choice of investors.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

I think the bubble on the bitcoin will happen again. I do not know when, but that does not seem to be the case in 2018. As it once did, after the bubble bitcoin fell to the lowest value. Either this is bitcoin death or not but bitcoin is slowly recovering.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
no its not the end ok.. So keep calm and wait it will be back to mormal in a few mnths or maybe few days ok its just that theres only few investors right now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

I do not believe they have won. Bitcoin will overcome and stabilize much as they try to kill it. I bet you it is going to have a really bright future because this phase is just the transitional phase.
deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

You need to have patience if you have invested in your favourite coin. Bitcoin price has decreased slightly, its nowhere to death. Just a few more days, from July I believe Bitcoin will definitely bounce back. So, don't lose hope.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

No, you shouldn't say that since Bitcoin still very known to the crowd, there are still people who really wanted to own Bitcoin. Especially those scammers. we all know that there are so many scammers who really want to own Bitcoin. And It is really impossible that the Bitcoin will die since a lot of people already are owning Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: