Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

Yes of course you can. It's all up tou you to say whatever about bitcoin. But don't forget to wake up and see the fact that bitcoin still survive, although the condition is dying. It's normal if you people want to be calm and be patient to waiting for next bubble. Maybe in this time the people still tired, and the next generation must be have enthusiasm to make bitcoin alive and brightly again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sergeeva

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

One should not post postive things just because he is investing. We should post only true news so that investors can make correct decision.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
we cant ok so dont be excited because bitcoin will going back to normal as soon as there are many investors awake lol but dont give up ok

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Bitcoin died a lot of times and we are all calling that bitcoin is dead in those times but bitcoin proved that we are wrong in a lot of times and that is a good proof that bitcoin is not like the other cryptocurrencies that it is weak and doesn't have a great foundation for the price and we should be faithful in bitcoin and always keep holding.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I think Bitcoin will live forever, the price of bitcoin and some altcoin are not stable in this time, that's normal because some investor manipulate the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins to buy cheaper, so they earn profit after they pump again. Just think positive to bitcoin and what bitcoin can do in the future.

chailatte
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Definitely not the end. Still much more to come.
BitCanna

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

Bitcoin has "died" over 300 times, pretty sure it isn't going away any time soon.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Well so I think Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times in the past and yet it keep coming back alive. The value of bitcoin is still high, its demand is still growing.
So many times that this was brought out, bitcoin still kicking and still alive no wonder what happen to those who assumed bitcoin was dead 2 years ago and sold out their holdings, even market is falling we can still see that this industry are still surviving, bitcoin already gained a lots of investors and supporters, just wait for some time again and for sure it will reach another new height, better to stay away from the market for now and come back when everything was settled again and more jumped to happen.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

Bitcoin will never die and still show the whole world what he really is, by 2022 the last bitcoin will be obtained and then, as analysts consider the bitcoin course will grow very high, so everyone will want to own bitcoin
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

this is uttermost stupidity! no death and no one can be killed !!! It's just a slight drop, there will soon be a push from the point of resistance and the price of bitcoin will again skyrocket !!!
We can't justify what is about to happen with bitcoin because at the first place we don't know what the future holds. Let's just cheer each other and boost the confidence to believe that bitcoin is going to rise again. We must not lose hope and just think positively about the comeback of bitcoin. It will be with us for a long run so let's remind ourselves that it's not the end yet.

We just expect more of Bitcoin to make new changes to every human who wants to feel wealth and have money.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.

Seems that people are expecting too much that Bitcoin will move just like last year in December 2017. And it didn't happen and we are not sure when will it happen again, that is why they are thinking that Bitcoin is dead, blah...blah....blah....

I understand the frustration and disappointment. Let's just hope and keep holding. Everything will be back to normal. It better to be slow at least we are moving forward than moving fast but will fall so hard in the end.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

I do not think that way - but we'll see new TOP 1 rank currency soon different from BTC I hope.
Even if Bitcoin was the first that doesn't mean it's the best or something - with a little time people realise what's really good for their purpose and start thinking outside the box.

With that said - the developers are still coding new features and I'm looking forward to see it through
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:57:23 AM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
no its not the end ok.. So keep calm and wait it will be back to mormal in a few mnths or maybe few days ok its just that theres only few investors right now

Why call Bitcoin dead if it already made a lot of folds ever since it was created? Maybe we can call it a dead asset or currency if its value falls down to zero or no worth at all, Compare the price of Bitcoin on early 2010 to the price of Bitcoin now and tell me if its a dead. Grin I think the thread starter invested on Bitcoin on december 2017 or january 2018 when the price of Bitcoin is sky rocketing so high and he lost a lot of his investments because of the market crash and those media people that keeps on spreading FUD to scare people and sell their hodlings. Cheer up buddy its not the end of the world yet, Bitcoin will never die and it will continue to grow! Cool
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

This is by no means the end and death of bitcoin. Remember, how hard the bitcoin falls, bitcoin will still get up and recover.
Merlin.Simmons

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

The death sentence continuous and expect more negative comments everytime the bitcoin price go down. So bitcoin will always be the longest-lived electronic currency
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

We can not discuss the passing of this Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin's cost has diminished marginally, we can not state it dead. The cost of these computerized coins ever increments, and here and there it is less reality. You see outlines in the most recent years. Bitcoin costs are gradually rising. I accept when Bitcoin can be utilized as a part of the world, Bitcoin will never be lost on the planet book. I trust multi day my idea will be correct.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

about what kind of death you all say. about no death bitcoin speech is not. in the near future he will show himself demonstrating his huge leap to a mark of 25 000 dollars.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

The popularity of bitcoin as an investment asset and the associated significant volatility of the exchange rate also make it less attractive. When I accept the currency for my goods, I doesn't want to see the great price change. However, I don't think that the volatility means death

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

With the decreased price of the Bitcoin, there are many people start buying the Bitcoin because it is still building lot popularity. I never find any person saying negative about the Bitcoin is dead, of course, like other markets in the crypto market we have ups and downs, so we have to move according to the market.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

I think bitcoin will not die this year. This is just a market correction. If you really believe in this, you will say positive things about it. I believe bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: