Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can We Finally Call This the DEATH of Bitcoin?!?  (Read 6414 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

bitcoin is not dead yet, at this time many ICO projects are scam and bitcoin prices are declining but this incident has not been able to prove that bitcoin has died. at this time bitcoin prices are still expensive in comparison with bitcoin prices in July in 2017.
I hope the bitcoin system is improved so scammers will not take action anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die. Why ? Because as we know until now bitcoin can still be irreplaceable. And 1 thing you should know that bitcoin every 4 years must have halving. What is halving? you can search on the internet to find out more clearly. Maybe for now the bitcoin is going through a downturn. But did not rule out that bitcoin will continue to decline. In the coming year, bitcoin prices will increase. Let's wait and see!
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

bitcoin is not dead yet, at this time many ICO projects are scam and bitcoin prices are declining but this incident has not been able to prove that bitcoin has died. at this time bitcoin prices are still expensive in comparison with bitcoin prices in July in 2017.
I hope the bitcoin system is improved so scammers will not take action anymore.
Yups you are right! So many scam projects are rampant and so many phishing websites are spread out. In my opinion, the scam project could affect the bitcoin price. bitcoin system should be improved by staff.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

I do not think bitcoin will die. Why ? Because as we know until now bitcoin can still be irreplaceable. And 1 thing you should know that bitcoin every 4 years must have halving. What is halving? you can search on the internet to find out more clearly. Maybe for now the bitcoin is going through a downturn. But did not rule out that bitcoin will continue to decline. In the coming year, bitcoin prices will increase. Let's wait and see!
I definitely agree with you! If bitcoin dies, maybe Etherium will replace it. Just maybe, but then we all know this is just another battle for bitcoin so lets all hope for the better future!
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

In the future bitcoin it will not die. Bitcoin won't die. Bitcoin is growing, stabilizing. Everyone sees bitcoin change for the better. Bitcoin will be really die only if no one in the world is using it. So, we cannot finally call this the death of Bitcoin.
TricksterX

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

what you are talking about is reality, I've been fooled in lending, as a newbie I was once a millionaires and thought making money was so easy
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

The scammers and crooks finally won! Congratulations because even your fiat will be near worthless at some point too! The economic freedom of the people is once again destroyed by the animalia raised by bad handlers.

To the "Lending" companies (hey man, do you think I can get my money back soon), I salute you.

To Bitmain and "the plan", I salute you.

To Wall Street who always knows my future, I salute you.

To the newbie crypto-millionaires, who only like the part about making easy money, I salute you.

To the lower middle-class who borrowed all the equity in their homes to buy crypto and told everyone about it, I salute you.

To the SEC who will wait until every crypto is worthless to go after anyone, I salute you.

To the old school crypto nerds, who cashed out in 2017 when they saw what was coming, great job!

I still remember the days when getting anything over a 1% yield on a bank account was something to brag about.

One day I will tell my grand kids about the time in 2017 when everyone except politicians were happy and it was a joy to work at any job because you had real money that actually could make you more real money. Time to find the next bubble...
For me, bitcoin will not die as long as there are working with bitcoins, Bitcoin will getting stronger as time goes along especially as for today that a lot of new coins were introduced in the world of crypto.
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Look into the market. It doesn't look that Bitcoin is dying this year. Yes, it has troubles with the price and the popularity. But that troubles are for some period of time. Be patient to Bitcoin and all will e ok)
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

Yes you are right the way people speak about the death of bitcoin is really causing harm to it value because very interested person are afraid to invest because of that they read on social media, I think it will be better if we start speaking positive about bitcoin.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

I do not understand such statements. Sometimes it seems to me that people no longer have to do anything, - wondering if Bitcoin died or did not die. For me, Bitcoin has not died, even if the price is 1 dollar, - I will buy for all the money that will be on hand. If Bitcoin is dead to you, do something else. Blockchain, - a promising technology, but somehow monetize any achievements is necessary, plus it is very profitable earnings for stockbrokers. This asset will still show itself - such decadent sentiments are very beneficial for sharks of the crypto-currency business, who are just waiting for the cheapest price.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Why do you think that it is the death of bitcoin? bitcoin is still strong and it does not mean anything
i really believe in bitcoin and the way that it works and how the price is developing
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

In fact, when Bitcoin prices fall a bit, we do believe that Bitcoin may not be able to survive in the crypto market for a long time. It seems to me unreal. And the real fact is that the existence of Bitcoin at the crypto market is very important. Because Bitcoin King of Crypto
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Why do you say that. Why do you say that this is said to be like the death of bitcoin. I do not think that bitcoin will die anytime soon. The popularity of bitcoin is increasing I think. So this can not be said dead to me.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

In fact, when Bitcoin prices fall a bit, we do believe that Bitcoin may not be able to survive in the crypto market for a long time. It seems to me unreal. And the real fact is that the existence of Bitcoin at the crypto market is very important. Because Bitcoin King of Crypto

I believe that bitcoin will surpass all of these. It will never die because it is here to stay no matter what. All we just have to do is believe on it and never surrender. Be patient and be very willing to wait. Good things will come.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Hey man! Don't lose hope immediately and do not give up. Bitcoin will not die and it is not dead yet. There is still time and alternatives. I know bitcoin will repeat its history and will be greater than that.
Yes, we never give up and never lose hope cause bitcoin will recover and survive all the challenges he face off now. Bitcoin will not die and never be die. Bitcoin is remain alive and kicking and I know bitcoin will always rise no matter what happen I believe and trust to bitcoin it will rise and shine again and give us big profits in our investment.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Not yet, bitcoin will not die this year. Stop making a statement like that you are just helping those people to bring bitcoin down. If you really believe on this thing you will say positive things about it.

One day I will be back on this thread and tell you that you are wrong, bitcoin will bounce back for sure, just wait for it.
I agree with you never say fake news about in bitcoin cause is not helpful if you are concern for others say positive and optimistic and encourage them to support the bitcoin. Bitcoin will not dead cause bitcoin is always alive and getting more stronger and always rise and give happiness to everyone.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Viewed from the current growth I think Bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin and will last a long time and will not be replaced even though ETH also experienced growth. The selling price is very high at this time BTC and BTC have also reached the peak and it's very positive for the growth of all Altcoin. During this Altcoin always follow the growth of the BTC and BTC itself already has many fans.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Bitcoin is now waking up from what they called death. Bitcoin is now alive and recovering to prove that all of the people who speculate that bitcoin is dead are wrong. Bitcoin are now in the move to reach the price of 7k and i think it is bullish now because we are near to the month of august which is one of the most common start for bull run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Don't be a part to those who are negative ones about bitcoin, If your really understand bitcoin and how it works around theses years, you should probably thinking the positives ones, on the past few years bitcoin are dropping and as you can see it as also regaining its high value, so dont lose hope that fast because you might be regret that in the future because bitcoin have a bright future a head
Dorcolac

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, nor it will ever be because Bitcoin is an idea.
This is the first step in order to bring crypto to our everyday lives and it is working.
Posts like this will only worsen the situation.
We need to stay postive and try our best to press the market, press the governments to accept crypto.
This is the future and nothing will stop it because if a lot of us believe it will come forth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: