Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
Nell Theres

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I would like to say if it is now difficult to find ICO to either postpone your investment plan, many fraudulent projects are everywhere now. If you are afraid of losing money you should watch the trend of things that smell of secrets. Also, learn in Youtube to analyze potential ICO project and must check their community.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

There is no way for a user to find a good ico to follow but there is something you can still do like always, check the ico platform and look if the manager is really reliable of handling bounty campaigns.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

There are not any IOs that are best for tracking. You need to look for experienced ICO investors or who can contact the ICO development team. Because this is very useful to verify the authenticity of the project and you can participate in the private sale.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

Perhaps on this forum can not say in detail for you to understand. I think you should learn them on Youtube. There are many people who can guide you in analyzing a potential ICO project. But the first important thing is that you should check out their community. That is where you can see potential ICO projects or scams.
In my opinion, the essentials for evaluating a potential ICO are community, white paper, and penny prices are evident in phases and finally the team evaluates management and route, these are weak To find a fraudulent ICO, if you cheat, you will find these factors unclear and transparent

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

just look at the team behind it and a whitepaper that they create. It's enough to implement the ICO they run whether or not the good and worthy of being followed or not for investment. a growing number of scam certainly needs to be increasingly vigilant in choosing ICO so as not to get caught up in the loss.
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

Yeh, there are many ICO that are scam, and you only wasted your time. But somehow, we coulnt predict those ICO and the team behind them, which actions they are taking, they may take the bounty hunters as taken for granted, ten run away. Go to Hero members and legendary members, follow them, which ICO is good.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

If you are still looking for ICO to invest, you should carefully proceed because there may some peoples want to suggest you to scam.
The risk of investing in ICO is high, it is better to invest on some existing good coins like ETH, EOS, or other great coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
redmnt78

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I think if it is not or difficult to find a good ICO delay your investment plan, a lot of scam projects now and I also feel it. I hope it's enough money we wasted just in giving to dev nonsense with his project
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Yes it's true that there was a lot of ICO spreaded everywhere so before you choose make sure you have read their background and you are assured that it was not a scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

There are so many ICOs running right now and nobody can exactly predict which one will really succeed. But it always and add to the possibility of joining a good one if you do proper research about the platform through checking their website, whitepaper, and the team behind it. This is to check if the platform has the capacity to succeed.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

In my own opinion, just read the whitepaper of the ICO project and look into the manager who managed that project if it's quite popular there's no doubt, you can invest there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

I can suggest Ambit Mining ICO - this is very good project, when you will look closer you will understand why it is so good.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1856

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

It is really hard. If you are an investor, it is as much hard as it is risky. I would not even recommend for newbies or beginners to invest in ICOs. I would rather see them buying the same tokens from the exchanges at a more expensive price than seeing them discouraged to continue not just with investing in ICOs but with cryptocurrency in general because of their terrible experience. Please, before anything else, read more about ICOs before investing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

I am currently participating in ico INNBC, and I also support it in bounty, you can also look at this project. The team is engaged in the development of drugs in the fight of such serious diseases as cancer, HIV and AIDS.
krypto_k

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

I am finding Pool of Stake interesting

'Pool of Stake is a first of its kind, decentralized pool for Proof of Stake,
the future of blockchain. Qtum, Stratis, Universa and other PoS coin holders
can unite in the Pool of Stake and start Mining 2.0, generating daily
forging rewards by simply staking their PoS coins.'

https://www.poolofstake.io/
https://twitter.com/poolofstake

Public Pre Sale starts in 3 weeks, ICO 20th of July.
marketcap.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

There are a lot of options, but instead of pointing out a particular project, I'll tell you what to look for when researching an ICO. One of the major points is the Caps. Hard and Soft caps can tell you a lot about the project. If there are no Caps or there is no information about why a particular amount of money is chosen - that's a big red flag ! There must be a good explanation why the team needs the money and how they plan to distribute them. If that information is missing then the ICO is either a scam or the team behind it is incompetent. In both cases you most probably shouldn't invest in it. Hope this information is useful to you and best of luck to all ! 
Shenlong bay

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

The ICOs will good project idea, which is well defined and transparent.
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

If you do not know good ICOs to invest your money, I suggest you should not follow anyone advice on the internet. Everything about investing has to be done by yourself.  Listening to other people can cause a huge disaster for yourself. Having no knowledge in ICO prevents you from joining this kind of investment. However, there are many other types of investment which are easier to learn and understand such as bitcoin, ltecoin, ethereum, etc. As you can see, their price always increase, we do not need ICO for profit. We just need to put our money in top coin and wait for them to increase

lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

You need to find out the different ICOs, choose the right project for you
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

If you do not know good ICOs to invest your money, I suggest you should not follow anyone advice on the internet. Everything about investing has to be done by yourself.  Listening to other people can cause a huge disaster for yourself. Having no knowledge in ICO prevents you from joining this kind of investment. However, there are many other types of investment which are easier to learn and understand such as bitcoin, ltecoin, ethereum, etc. As you can see, their price always increase, we do not need ICO for profit. We just need to put our money in top coin and wait for them to increase

I agree with you because it's too risky if you don't know which ICO that you wants to follow. without any information of the ICO, you can choose the wrong ICO and in the end, you cannot make any profit in the future. it is better to know the details of the project before you invest because this is the important things that you must do before you decide to invest your money. and I think if you don't know what the ICO, maybe you can invest your money in the altcoin which could give you the profit too and I am sure that you can choose one or two altcoins to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: