Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Many ICOs seem good to follow, but when they reach the soft/hard cap projects just vanish.

I would recommend you having a look to non-ICO based projects. Some of them have a huge potential and the risk is much lower. Staker is just one of them. You can have a look to my signature if you're interested.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
You should analyze or study the specific exchange to invest by whitepapers. check the Ruby-X whitepapers to have a look.
There will be dividend for the top 5000 holders. (40% of Ruby-X profits)

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

something if indeed the first beginner in this section is of course always required to invest in 3 times a day if you want to get ico which is more profitable for the next time

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

The market is now in an unstable condition and it has an impact on the development of an unfavorable ICO. Many people are worried when they invest in ICO projects, so this is one of the factors that makes investing in ICO projects a complicated matter. For me more things are much easier to do and there are still many types of safer investments. For now, avoid the ICO because it is too risky to do. The majority of ICOs are scams and we must be able to choose things that are far better and useful for the life we have.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

At present there are many ico who are only fraudulent in it and take a long time to receive the results of what we do if you are not sure you are better off investing in trading buying and selling to get a profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

There is no need to imitate any team, and if there is only imitation, there is no future. New projects must be unique.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

For choose good ICOs you must doing your own research & analysis. Don't forget to see what's use chase their projects or look at their idea itself. If idea itself does need blockchai, why they're trying hard to use blockchain? To bring money? *Duhhh
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

Befre you join join an ICO you must have criteria in choosing one so that you will not join a scam ICOs out there you should also check the price that they have reached because it is importabt that you know if they will reached the amount they allocate in their project. You must also read their white paper. It is inmportant that you know the purpose of their ICO.
wall101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

For me It's hard to pick now some ico's Because many of them is being scam and even the project always crushing if they are listed in exchanger the ico price is so far in exchanges.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

ICOS are really risky investments and nobody cant sure about ico's. You can do your own research about icos but you know we dont have any regulations in that space. So always you can loose your money while investing icos. Please do that wisely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Stream41app

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:56 AM

One way to identify if an ICO is good is checking if the team behind the project has an experience and credibility in their industry. Do check out Stream41!
Stream 41 provides accountability and freedom to stream what you want, when you want, without a single point of failure or censorship. Here's our website: https://stream41.com
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

ICOS are really risky investments and nobody cant sure about ico's. You can do your own research about icos but you know we dont have any regulations in that space. So always you can loose your money while investing icos. Please do that wisely.
If we feel the project we are investing is manage by a capable team then we should not hesitate, we have to take the risk investing.
However, it's still important to learn how to minimize the risk and you can do that by spreading your investment to different ICOs.

kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Alway's see what will be the positive rate of your ico to choose or to pick to begin investing for your money and go to scam problems and check if their are so many participants trusting for their project.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it?
Yes of course, there is a way. To lessen being scam, first you should check the background of the CEO and his other team members. Next you should read their whitepaper and see if the ICO is really worth investing in. Look if their social media and telegram is active too because a good and serious project shows transparency to its investors. If they are doing this thing, it's up to you to decide whether to invest in or not.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Do your own research to find good ICO to join, don't follow anyone advice to invest, it could hurt your money. Researching, look carefully at their product, whitepaper, road map, team, partner, their activity.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Projects cannot be imitated, and plagiarists should be sanctioned by law. A plagiarized project will definitely make investors bankrupt, and I hate this view.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
michael23

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

The problem is that the ways that are, but they have already stopped helping, since they are aimed at identifying fraudulent ICOS, but now many projects are not fraud, but simply unsuccessful.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

At the moment, I would advise you to avoid them, and it is better not to even approach them on a cannon shot, and then suddenly you will catch and you will lose your Deposit. Not worth it, at the moment the risk is not justified.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
premiumproductss

Merit: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

If you cant find a good ICO, I can recommend you one - Apollox.
Very good rated project, they would like to create a dcentralized platform for e-commerces which is very interesting idea!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: