Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
morrongiello

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

For Good ICOs, below is my check list:

1. Product (How effective could it get in real time/real life implementation)
2. Project Team (Their experience, their influence, also the company advisory board, does it have names like Vitalik Buterin, elon musk, da hongfei)
3. Whitepaper (To understand the business, development, roll out process and also if it is 100% grammatically perfect)
4. Website Design - It actually does not matter a lot to me.
Your opinion makes sense for me, to know which ICO project is good to follow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

Research skills is the best thing you need to survive Crypto Market ! News is the best indicator so much better to practice it and also never believe to ICO review sites rating because they are troll paid for doing it ! The best ICO i had right now is WPP Energy one of the renowned company in the Energy Industry on providing Clean Energy Solutions , i choose it because some of its project are already implemented to various of government that makes it one of the legitimate ICO this year ! I hope it helps you to decide mate !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

It's also difficult to recommend things like this, because there are indeed many SCAM ICOs for now.
But maybe I can suggest if the ICO is in your country it's better to follow, because when you claim a problem you can go to the head office.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

Indeed the number of ICO are quite a lot. I also get confused to determine project nice to follow ICO. but I think it's a great, ICO is that sales are going well.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

Now all investors have become more intelligent, because it turned out that not many good projects, but projects that make the product as a whole very little. This project definitely has excellent prospects, Aergo is likely to be one of the more exciting projects for the second half of 2018. Its architecture is designed to solve real world problems by adopting Solidity developers and newcomers alike. The ability to provide permissions and privacy throughout its design also bodes well for real world enterprise adoption. Depending on the project’s token metrics, Aergo is likely to be my top selection for ICOs in 2018.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

Now all investors have become more intelligent, because it turned out that not many good projects, but projects that make the product as a whole very little. This project definitely has excellent prospects, Aergo is likely to be one of the more exciting projects for the second half of 2018. Its architecture is designed to solve real world problems by adopting Solidity developers and newcomers alike. The ability to provide permissions and privacy throughout its design also bodes well for real world enterprise adoption. Depending on the project’s token metrics, Aergo is likely to be my top selection for ICOs in 2018.
Agree , Many investors knows where to invest and to determine when if the project is a scam or do not have a good future. I think for me it is a good sign , We can reduce the scam ICO to stand out.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

There is no option to identify the best ICO but research and gathers knowledge. If you don’t want get scam you have to research. It’s not easy to get scam by an ICO, before making decision to invest in ICO make sure that it has a good developer team and the project is good and realistic. For Good ICO check this list Product how effective could it get in real time developer team how experience and their influence, carefully read whitepaper understand the business roll out process and 100% grammatically correct. Make sure that their team member expert on cryptocurrency. Checking the team member background. Browsing to find information about the opinions of people about ICO you want to follow. if many people give a positive impression then the ICO is good another this check out that their goal and vision. The goal should be achievable and not only be put in imagination. Check if the team has the capabilities of doing that project by checking background.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

in my opinion no one can guess which ico project will be successful or achieve softcap, you have to do your own research about the ico project that you will follow, or you can see from ico website reviews like icoranker, icobench, coinschedule, etc., this can help you to determine which ico project suits your interests

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

There are still lots of good coins these days and we just have to be mindful upon choosing. It is important that we'll know what to choose. I guess doing some research beforehand is an advantage. Choosing the one with an active team is also a good point.
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

there are several ways to research ico that is good and not scam about how you read whitepaper, look at their product details, see the roadmap, and make sure their team is the best person in the cryptocurrency field.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
there is no one who can tell you a good ico to invest with. there are a lot of ico scam lately, and its really hard to determine their real intention. its really hard to face this kind of situation.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

You can only imagine how hard it is for others to advise you anything, many people got scammed, so what can they say? Just be careful, every project has its advantages and disadvantages, practice optimism and double your vigilance when you research the products and projects.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Thanks, I will make sure to learn about this project some more. I agree that investors have become more intelligent and I am sure that with time it won't be as alluring for the scammers to operate. We will be smarter than they are.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

Maybe with an ICO that is different from the others, for example, from its vision and mission to create a different cryptoccurrency coin, it could be a reference for the success of the ICO.
Because there are so many ICOs that are the same and that in my opinion is less interesting to follow.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

Of course, good ICOs are really hard to identify because there is no strait jacket rule to follow. The best you can do is to perform a thorough study about the project. Look out for the idea and product behind the ICO. Is it a good one to attract investors to itself? Read about the credentials of the team members. Are they capable of successfully running the project?

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
kevinDr

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

You will never know which ICO will succeed, but you can find development teams and see if they have succeeded in the past, and you can read their whitepaper for more. Trust in the ICO project if their whitepaper is clear and nothing suspicious.
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

There is a new ICO that just begin this Oct 1ST, which I have actually studied as high pay and Transparent project as good ICO this year despite all odds. More information here:  https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

Predicting the ICO's future is very tough. However, we should look at these factors before choosing.

Team - These are the guys that will make it a success or failure. A good Linkedin research to determine their track record is critical. The team needs to be well rounded with Technology and Business Leaders in it.
Industry - The product needs to be in a growing Industry that has a future. Use cases mentioned in the Whitepaper are critical to identifying this.
Existing business - At least the presence of a working MVP is a big must. Without it, it is only a piece of paper.
Problem & Need - Without this, there is no point in having a product.
Conversation on Telegram - It is important to notice if the Community is being built through airdrop or a genuine spread of interest. A close look at the conversation in their Telegram groups makes it clear.

Several other parameters can be taken into consideration beyond these, but these are absolutely cardinal.

Market sentiment regarding Crypto plays a role too. In my opinion, the ICOs that create new platform for mass adoption will stand a higher chance of success.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

I am still in the learning stages even though not yet fully able to master or distinguish ICO scam and not. but when want to analyze from various factors that there will certainly be able to see the difference definitively about the ICO. see wallet from ICO is always paid to see the presence of investors and not as well as it will determine whether it is a scam and not. There also is a team that will be a concern that should be seen because of indications the scam sometimes there are in this section.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Of course, you are not the only one who has difficulty in choosing a good ICO. now more and more ico are destroyed because they don't get investors. the down market makes ico investors not want to carelessly choose ico. I myself have already stopped ico's investment since the middle of last year, now I prefer to trade crypto in exchange than ICO investments are very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: