Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

finding an ICO project you must consider this, first know the product of tge project if it is an interesting and premising, it must have white paper for you to study with it, social sites such as telegram, facebook, Twitter are must active, legit team members mus be shown there faces and very responsive team. it must also have an website.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

I'm looking forward to EOS ram, cpu, and token rental rewards as well as whatever passive income the EOS air drops provide such as on the TELOS or XENON chains. REAL token rental income and my share of the profits from the sale of REAL property. COSS staking rewards. DASH shared masternode payouts. Etc.
fyimiss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Might be GOD knows, if somebody could identify which ico is success, he definitely would not appear here and already become a billionaire. What we can do when we invest a ico project is taking our time and working hard to know about every detail the ico that we want to invest.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Find some experienced friends in crypto society and try to get some insider info from them

ZahaRip

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Find some experienced friends in crypto society and try to get some insider info from them
The best way is to organize a small community where everyone will share ideas in certain directions. I did that in all things, even in games.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Only try to invest in those ICO's which have some working product, a great develOpment team and a transparent communication.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
Many ICO's today are just resulting in scam or sometimes they are just not raising a good money to build their tokens and their platforms. So we should know what really is the standard to say that ICO is good or not. Based on my own experience if you confirm their identities first you have the affirmation that it is legitimate and also try to confirm all of their partners.
Temeber

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Perhaps in this forum you can't say in detail so you can understand. I think you should study them on Youtube. There are many people who can help you analyze a potential ICO project. But the main thing is that you should check your community. Here you can see potential ICO or fraud projects.
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

Only try to invest in those ICO's which have some working product, a great develOpment team and a transparent communication.
Agreed. You need to establish a constant contact with the development team, to be interested, to learn about the project. You should also see the finished product, not its plan. And to all this they should have everything quite transparent.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

It is now very difficult to determine the current ICO. But, as before, you can determine this ICO if you can find developers in social networks and contact them!
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

You should always read, see and understand, do not be interested in all the pictures, jokes or offers are not reasonable.
Read the content, and if you find that it really has realistic projects, then do not linger, get in quickly.
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

personally, to see a potential ico i will see the whitepaper first. inside the whitepaper, we can see the concept, the token supply, and the team that handles. in addition, I will also see whether the project has reached softcap or not because it will greatly affect the success of a project.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

I suggest you to follow ICO that has good project that has opportunity to be successful. We don't know about good ICO, but we can analyze the project.

I like your comments. I think you should follow the ICO which you think is promising and profitable. But you also have to take your time to examine it first, because lately a lot of ICO is a fraud, but not all of them, there are only a few scams.
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

If this forums you difficult to understand, you can learn video, like youtube etc. Need to learn to analyze potential ICO projects and select them.
But the first thing that matters is that you have to know how big the community is, from where you can see the truth.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

You should see if the project is clear, because there are so many ICO projects that are not clear about the project and its development direction.
In addition you should read the whitepaper and see its reputation. I myself save some tokens from ICO that are really reliable because it has potential.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

If you can not judge whether ICO is feasible or not, then I think you can invest elsewhere.
Even if the profits are not as high as ICO, but the risks are small and profitable, so what are you waiting for?
There is much we can do, not necessarily in the crypto world.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

I think it's not hard to find a good ICO, which is not good is put off your investment plan. It is true that many projects are fraudulent and I also feel it.
I hope all of us are always focused and thorough when wanting to invest our money, because it is full of risks.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Eloncity a strong project I believe in the development of future ICO. Join us to experience a whole new platform with great security and reliability coming from the large and enthusiastic team of the project. https://eloncity.io/
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

In the event that you are new in crypto world it is extremely difficult to comprehend where is the trick and where isn't. Last time I attempt to take in more about group and guides, their last undertakings and how succesful the were. The more well known and gifted are colleagues ,the lower the shot of trick. For these individuals is notoriety imperative
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

For a good ico;
1) How will the idea of service be used by people?
2) Distribution (Tokenmetrics)
3) Used system (mining, Pos ... Etc)
Besides these, the project managers, their targets and the project are very important. The continuity of the products they offer to the market is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: