Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

There's no easy way how to identify if the ICO is legit. I suggest that you need to study and analyze the purpose of the project. Also consider the credibilty of campaign managers.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

As information that there are currently hundreds of live ICOs, this certainly makes us confused and difficult to choose a good ICO, let alone it has been proven that many ICOs are scam so we are worried about being hit by a scam, but I suggest choosing Worldbit Bank because it is supported by a professional and valid team .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in this market. wait for a more favorable market and only then invest in startups

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

There's no easy way how to identify if the ICO is legit. I suggest that you need to study and analyze the purpose of the project. Also consider the credibilty of campaign managers.
It will be on your own good judgement analyzing the said project, there's no easy way without studying and researching deeper to understand how things will turned out after the ICO, if you are really into finding great project you need to make sure to do your share, read and check how useful the project can be and how the community following the project, that's also a good basis if there's already a lots of people who are joining and following the project.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

I'm also a new in this business, hopefully we can catch those ICO's that has good potential. And me, as a new crypto enthusiasts, I'm always asking to my very close friends that already knows about ICO, because they are people who have a high knowledge about crypto business. So to the new member on crypto business, if you are doubt on ICO's just find a friend that already a master in crypto business, and keep asking them on what best thing to do to catches good potentials ICO.
That's right, of course we have to look for ICOs that have good potential, but must with their own research, because there are so many ICOs that lead to fraud now.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

You have to look at the product and the team behind. As many scams are  out there we have to make
our own research before investing in it. I follow the project progress for longer period through
their social channels and this helps me to make better investment decision

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
kavishka

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

read the withelist
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

It is very hard to know the ICO to invest into, most of them are enticing to the eyes. What I usually do is to do more personal research on a project and do background checks about the team before following my intuition in investing .

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

It is hard to decide which coins is good to buy The most important things is to do a deep research on the project and see their whitepaper. This will help on the decision making of choosing which coins to buy.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

You are absolutely wrong sir. You want your investment to bring space revenue. That does not happen. If you invest in some business and it doesn’t go, you will lose them too. Just do not need to throw on a beautiful picture. And look in the white papers for good reason.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

Well, that's the hard question that everybody is having a hard time answering, even the seasoned users in the market I may add. For me, I employ simple guides. (1) I try to study the project first, I take how much time they are planning to run the project before launching it. (2) I check on the forecast of the community about it; will its coin be launched well and be widely embraced by people, or would it be a one trick pony that will not amount to something more as when it is first launched? (3) I also try to check its background, its white page, together with details about its developers and managements team, if they have launched many projects that found success, then that's a good sign. If the management team is a trustworthy one, then that would also be a controlling factor. To sum up, I think you should try to check for everything, and if it turns out good, at least on paper, then that can be a reason for your to invest in it.
Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Funny enough, most of the ICO cannot be determined by just checking community, social media account etc. there are some ICO that seems to be the perfect one based on research but later disappoints. Am not saying this to make you panic or start to think that you can't no longer invest, no. You can try other ways since this ways have always tend to end the same.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
I think now is not the right time to invest in ICO projects, but because many ICOs are scam the market is very unstable. and there is no way to distinguish ico scams and really potential ones.

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

I think now is not the right time to invest in ICO projects, but because many ICOs are scam the market is very unstable. and there is no way to distinguish ico scams and really potential ones.
I completely agree with you, because there have been cases in my practice when, after a complete analysis, all the technical documentation, the team and all and other project information, As a result, everything turned out to be a scam. So no one will give you a 100% guarantee even after personal analysis.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Well, it's been the same as before. You have to do a lot if research before you join anything. Always remember to gwt a favorite assessment list to take part in.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
neuronchain

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

One way to identify an ICO with great potential is making sure they can show you a working product. This will assure you that what they're promising is viable and achievable. Try checking out NeuronChain! NeuronChain is the world's fastest 4th generation blockchain operative on mainnet, with a native transaction speed of 100.000 tps Here's our website: https://neuronchain.io/
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

One way to identify an ICO with great potential is making sure they can show you a working product. This will assure you that what they're promising is viable and achievable. Try checking out NeuronChain! NeuronChain is the world's fastest 4th generation blockchain operative on mainnet, with a native transaction speed of 100.000 tps Here's our website: https://neuronchain.io/

It does puts me to ease if I know that they can show a working product. It adds up to their overall credibility
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Yes, it is hard to predict if the ICO is good or scam. Maybe research some more good ICO so that you can choose a good ICO and then get a good profit! In investing in a good ICO you need to research more and read the white paper, scout the team so that you will not invest in a scam ICO.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

In fact, this is one of the most important and complex issues for the entire crypto market. Be sure to study the thematic ICO ratings, read the information on the forum, study the information about the developers, technologies and development strategies of the project in the future.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

First of all, I carefully study thematic ratings of ICO, the opinions and ratings of investors who have invested money in a specific project. Information about the authors of the project is also important to me, they should have successful experience with other projects in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: