Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

Yes, it is absolutely hard to find out which ICO is good, even when you have fully knowledge about it. If you do not know anything about the way to analysis them, I think you should learn them on social media. There are many people who can guide you in analyzing a potential ICO project.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:08 AM

to invest in an ICO project does have a very high risk. but if the ICO can be successful and you can hold it for the long term. then you will benefit greatly.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

ICO that have a high potential for success, you can observe from the ICO rating. ICO with high rating, of course the quality is also good. In addition, it could be seen from several aspects, for example, i.e. the number of participants the bounty. Or from other aspects such as the concept of the project, the team and the dev, and his token sales trip.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

I can personally recommend you to check out DCC! I've made research about them and saw that their project has a great future ahead. In Distributed Credit Chain, you would have access to your own credit score all the time instead of having to request your transactions or your own credit score from a company like Equifax. Companies like DCC are creating safer financial institutions with Blockchain technology rapidly available. You can read here why your credit score matters: What is my credit score and why does it matter?

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

Check out DCC or Distributed Credit Chain buddy. I saw a potential with them and a lot of positive feedback as well. http://www.dcc.finance/. They're also running an airdrop right now. Join here https://airdropx.com/en/dcc/
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

In this statement that I do not know which ICO is good to follow because as of now in this industry they have a lots of good investments that offered with the same benefit like others business do, in short it is hard to choose.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

Check the project of an ICO in a field where you are familiar or expert in. It will make you more keen to follow it development and decide if it can end up good or bad. This is the only way to determine if the ICO is doing right.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

it is very difficult to choose a good ICO, sometimes a good predictor, end up failing. but at least we should try to avoid it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
henry80

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

You should follow some ICO rating and listing websites as ICOBench, ICODrops.
Then you must follow some rules to choose ICO which can be found online.
Goodluck
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

So many people in here just wanna earn money as soon as possible but they forget to learn about it first Smiley. Do you understand anything about ICO? How it run, how it promote,.... At first you need to learn about it first, learn from experience of other professional investors then you'll be able to find out good ICO to follow yourself Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████