Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
iSasuke

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Good thing is nobody knows every single ICO that is coming out. That's why we need communities, ico analysts, ico review websites,...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris84

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

I suggest you to buy Privcy the most anonymous,private and secure coin !!
you can visit their Website for  more information --> https://privcy.io/
limlucy579

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Which website is able to show good ICO project?
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

if you do not know the ICO is good and good to be a participant and followed then you can see from various ico-rating providers such as "Icobench" "Ico Ratings" and so on are still very many ico rating providers.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

ICO Eloncity is a good sell, DEV and CEO are awesome, as I know this ICO is the participation of alibaba, before the MVP and EGT are two ICO also very successful while the market is still in a down state
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

You should believe in your acceptance that you will have things that make you skeptical but believe in what you see as well as your choice based on the knowledge and experience you have experienced.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

There are not any IOs that are best for tracking. You need to look for experienced ICO investors or who can contact the ICO development team. Because this is very useful to verify the authenticity of the project and you can participate in the private sale.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

An ICO named Dakuce looking very promising. It is a cryptocurrency exchange which uses Blockchain Technology. Dakuce Exchange https://dakuce.com/follows Internationals Security Standards.

It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts.

It is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/security measures are fully compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 information security standards. ISO 27001 serves as Information security management that keep our information assets secure. It is adopted across the globe by all organization this standard manages all sensitive information of the organization and follows a systematic approach. ISO 27001 certification provides various business benefits in improving IT security and giving an independent approach to Infrastructure’s state of security. It thereby increases customer confidence that their sensitive information is handled and stored in a very secure environment. Dakuce also offers a Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator to its customers, also known as 2FA, a two-step verification, is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and a password but also a unique information that only a user can have, i.e., a piece of information just they should know or have immediately at hand - like a physical token.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/trading platform also has a multi-tier system architecture, therefore making it more secure for users. It has an Integrated DApp in the exchange system to keep the security on priority. So that you don't have to worry about the outcomes of investing and risks involved in it.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.
krypto_k

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

what do you think about that one?

https://yamzu.io/

its still undiscovered in a bigger scale and I am so much into gaming that I found the project really cool.
Its CS and LOL platform already running with 10k active community playing on a daily basis,
would love to hear a voice for a different angle..
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

it is better to stay away from the ICO if you don't have any good information for each ICO because this will makes you lose your money. you don't have to participate on any ICO and it's better to stick with what you do right now. but you can find the news from each ICO from many websites including in bitcointalk so you know which ICO that you are interested and you want to join with the ICO. I am sure that after you read about each ICO, there is one or two ICO that makes you interested and you want to invest your money in that ICO.
krypto_k

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

it is better to stay away from the ICO if you don't have any good information for each ICO because this will makes you lose your money. you don't have to participate on any ICO and it's better to stick with what you do right now. but you can find the news from each ICO from many websites including in bitcointalk so you know which ICO that you are interested and you want to join with the ICO. I am sure that after you read about each ICO, there is one or two ICO that makes you interested and you want to invest your money in that ICO.

not sure if its an answer to me but..

what if I already read white paper several times and I amlooking for someone who also did that and is more questioning and maybe has another point of view on this project?
I am not expecting anyone to encourage me to participate in any project, I am doing my own research. Always. But sometimes I could miss something and someone might tell me I was wrong or I should look into things deeper or from different perspective. If you are this kind of person I would be happy to make a conversation with you about any project we find interesting. Thanks!
krypto_k

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-q3-2018/

interesting read and a few project which I didnt know,
let me know if you have any thoughts on any of these..
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

I suggest you to follow ICO that has good project that has opportunity to be successful. We don't know about good ICO, but we can analyze the project.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:41:19 AM

HPQ (High Purity Quartz) has raised USD 1,000,000

Follow hpq.io
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

well it is very difficult to distinguish which ico is true and ico is a scam, but the easiest way to see which ico is good is look at ico bench and ico holder because there has been filtered and there is a rating of the ico
krypto_k

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

well it is very difficult to distinguish which ico is true and ico is a scam, but the easiest way to see which ico is good is look at ico bench and ico holder because there has been filtered and there is a rating of the ico

That's unfortunately not true. They are not filtering anything.. Its very easy to get a high rating on ICObench, only thru paid advisors and people from ICObench. They have a pretty big community.

The only thing how to check if the ICO is a scam or not is to check their White Paper, Team and MVP if there is any.

This is pretty nice article about what to check about certain ICO.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-makes-good-ico-bartosz-navarra/

I would never put my money into a project based on any ratings..
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
I would suggest Liven and Ftec, these are my favorite so far. I also like Friend and the good thing about it is that it’ll end in December and there’s a big chance that the crash will be no more. Liven is my favorite out of these, I think they have a great business already established in Australia with good number of people using it, do check it out.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

you should see if the project is clear, because there are so many ICO projects that are not clear, besides you have to read the whitepaper and see the roadmap because it is very important and see their team. I save some tokens from ICO because it has potential.
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

If one wants to know about an good ICO I think Firstly one must follow most trending ones and those that are legit.then moving to the team one must follow a well experienced professional team handling ICO.
Ilefotobad

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

I personally think over the times especially even recently, several opinions have been offered on this platform on what to do and which way to go about investing in any ICO of anyone's choice. But if I should write again, I will say you must first and foremost consider the innovativeness of the project, before any procedures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: