Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
Jicokh79 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

No body knows for sure which ICO is going to Be a succes
But when you go through their team their hard cap their total supply and also their white paper
You can assume certain % of which ico is good
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I'm also a new in this business, hopefully we can catch those ICO's that has good potential. And me, as a new crypto enthusiasts, I'm always asking to my very close friends that already knows about ICO, because they are people who have a high knowledge about crypto business. So to the new member on crypto business, if you are doubt on ICO's just find a friend that already a master in crypto business, and keep asking them on what best thing to do to catches good potentials ICO.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
MaylaWet

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
Merited by GinaCole (1)

Even those good lpoking projects are turning into scam,most of these ICO scams looks very legit sometimes they are using other's identity for their project to look impressive and you wont find out which one is are scams unless these people are going to show themselves into some event, that time you will be sure that these people are using their own identity.ICO review websites are getting paid and you shouldnt be getting shit reviews from these websites,know it yourself google everyone in the team if you cant find anything that surely a scam.

Reverse search using the google image search together with their names,if you theres something wrong with their identity stay away.
If they are claiming that they are someone from big companies,try to contact the company so that you will be sure that these people are using their real identities.If doubt that they are real people,do not try to invest or else you will lose your money for sure.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

before I answer your question. I think a lot has made a thread about this question. try your search and surely you get the answer you want

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

how about you stop investing your money into it ? as you can see,most of them are scam.
so why would you need to bother yourself with those scam thing ? you can find a lot of potential project out there.
or you can buy the ICOs after it hit the exchange to prevent those scam and most of them will go down 50% from its price after it hit the exchanges.
do not you think it would be better for you to buy it on exchange with 50% dicount other than buying it on ICOs fully ?
if you do not want to get scammed,stay away from it.
if you want to buy a potential project,buy it when it on exchange.the price will down because of bounty hunter.
and at the same time it is a good place for you to buy it because it will go up later on after the bounter sold their bags.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Wisoran

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

It is safer to invest in an ico with a finished product. Thus, you reduce the risk of investing in a fraudulent company.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Perhaps on this forum can not say in detail for you to understand. I think you should learn them on Youtube. There are many people who can guide you in analyzing a potential ICO project. But the first important thing is that you should check out their community. That is where you can see potential ICO projects or scams.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
try visiting this thread 📌How to invest in ICO more safely? Checklist📌
there is a lot of information and how you can find the best ico.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

its not easy to get scam by an ICO, before making decision to invest in ICO, make sure that it has a good developers team and the project is good and realistic, and consider also the campaign manager who's managing the bounty Campaign, Also check their Social media accounts if there is a lot of support from the community, i think in this way you probably get 80% chance of getting a potential ICO to Success. i hope it will help you.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

There are good numbers of ICO you can invest in, but if you are afraid of making another mistaking of investing and loosing your money, i think it is better to keep your hands crossed and watch the trend of things in the cryptospace. Perhaps, there will be enthusiasm to continue investing by the you begin to see some of these ICOs succeeding. Although it can some times become difficult and painful, when you invest into a project and at the end, you discover that you have been scammed. This is more reason you need to do some research on whatever ICO you choose to invest in. You can follow the one whose signature i am carrying, if you later have a change of mind to invest in any, but the ICO might soon end.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

if you have a doubt in ICO project, do not invest in ICO
just buy a potential coins or tokens in the exchange, if the coin/token have a good roadmap and the developmet is active just buy and hold it  Wink

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

check out coinmetro, ICO ends today! I have written a post with info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993800

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I think over the times especially even recently, several opinions have been offered on this platform on what to do and which way to go about investing in any ICO of anyone's choice. But if I should write again, I will say you must first and foremost consider the innovativeness of the project, then the team background and the white paper/ roadmap are things to put into consideration.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

It is hard to predict the good ICO in Crypto platform but we should work hard in this forum we can identify the best ICO. First we should choose top trending ICOs then we research the white paper, road map and teams. It is right way to analyse the good ICO but we don't predict the future market because after launching the coin it will down also possible in market so better we should avoid ICO.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

For Good ICOs, below is my check list:

1. Product (How effective could it get in real time/real life implementation)
2. Project Team (Their experience, their influence, also the company advisory board, does it have names like Vitalik Buterin, elon musk, da hongfei)
3. Whitepaper (To understand the business, development, roll out process and also if it is 100% grammatically perfect)
4. Website Design - It actually does not matter a lot to me.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

I think if it is not or difficult to find a good ICO delay your investment plan, a lot of scam projects now and I also feel it. I hope it's enough money we wasted just in giving to dev nonsense with his project
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Yeah lately many scam ICO was popped out.
you must learn their team and project to find a legit ICO.
look who is managing their ICO. i always participate in ICO where Amazix team manage it.
they are managing many good and legit ICO's.

shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

I think CellBlocks ICO has a good potential as their project is unique and have a existing valuable prototype to meet the real demand for the inmates in prison. ICO will be start on April 1st.

ICO price 1 CLBK = $0.10 USD
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

It is better to refrain from investing in ICO, because now with such situation in the market it is dangerous to invest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: