Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which ICO is good to follow ?  (Read 2568 times)
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard
Read about their project. Is it unique? is it catchy? what are their plans to achieve these goals, is the marketing doing great?

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

I think if we don't know which ICO is good to follow, we don't have to do anything and it is better to stick to what we do. and if we are comforted with trading, then trading could help us to make a profit. don't spend too much time in the ICO if you cannot read the details or cannot search more information about the ICO because it's only waste your time and you cannot choose any ICO for the investment. so be careful when you decide to choose the ICO because your decision today will give bad or good result in the future.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

This market is new. Is there a way to identify a potential ICO for me to invest in it? Many times I see ICO scam I only smile at the time wasted without profit. It's hard

it is true that hard because many scam ICO's. you can't find good ICO just by look at them.
i think you need to do some research about the team and project. find Amazix, they usually manage a good ICO.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

The ICOs will good project idea, which is well defined and transparent
tuann65

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

My recommend is Switcheo on gate.io exchange.
Switcheo is neo exchange coin, have mainet and price is equal to ico price, it is suitable to invest this time. You won't disappointment about it.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

The ICOs will good project idea, which is well defined and transparent

Such is Ambit Mining ICO Smiley
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

Before you join and participate in an ICO, you should check :
-its website
-whitepaper
-roadmap
-developer
-the platform

if you sure that the ICO is a good one, then you have nothing to worry from that ICO, no one knows if that ICO will turn to be a scam or not, at least we research and tried
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Now it is very difficult to choose a good ICO, but I decided to pay attention to the TUURNT project, because I see that there is hype around it and the TUURNT token will be in great demand.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

I think if you want to know about the good ICO  to follow is you must learn and find out about the growth of ICO, open the website and read about the profile of the company, study the white paper and roadmap and team work that manage the ICO marketing and most important is whether The bounty manager is experienced in promoting the resulting ICO products and the most important thing is you have a lot to learn about cryptocurrency if you are serious to plunge into the world of crypto.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ikrimach

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

look for a good ico so you can take advantage of investing, there are many ways to determine it like looking at icobench tpi i prefer to learn alone by looking at website, white papper roadmap and team, look for one that gives you clarity like patron
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

You can know by researching or investigate their whitepaper, website or their team because if that thing won't really unbelievable? I don't think that ico are going to success because in that way we can know that ico will be going longer or will be going to success.
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

I really like Marinecoin (MTC. They are having a artificial intelligence based airdrop right now. every 24 hours you can claim 20,000 MTC to your wallet. Super easy, works with proof of promotion. It is a self sustaining machine to machine system with a steady growing community. Since you do not have to invest your money it is for sure worth trying. In my opinion it can become quite successful. It is also time tested: It hac once even a higer market cap than btc.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

try to follow this one https://contribute.safecrypt.io
innovtive cryproexchange that could make uor crypto life easier)
ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399912.0
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

White Paper is an important point, it should be available on the website and should clearly describe the objectives, present a business plan, the main markets targeted, as well as the stages of financing.
The project team also needs to be studied, a significant part of the success of any project is the experience that the team has, important to know who runs the company, the site of the project must present names and brief biographies of the members.
With your feet on the ground, be suspicious of promises of incredible innovations in a short period of time, know the value of tokens, whether the number of tokens will remain unchanged or better, which will decrease later. But that's just a few points to be seen.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

It is almost impossible to identify all of the ICOs which are good to follow. The number of the scam icos is increasing gradually. For me, this term is better to buy some popular coins than trying to find reliable icos.
Collect good information about the projects of ICO and monitor all the possibilities on that ICO. Definitely you can follow which projects is great and has potentials.Take time interms of choosing an project to have great return of  profit.

Thanks for your suggestion. Maybe I should do more researches about the ICOs to distinguish the better ones. I hope I can find some reliable ones. Good luck!
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Yes there are lot of scums it's true
Pay your attention to Taklimanakan, Gonetwork, NuCypher, Dfinity, Cardstack

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:19 AM

look to site ICOdrops.com
This qyus the best in ICO's revievs!
Soon coming Nex ICO, good progect!
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:20:59 AM

I believe in this upcoming ICO that aims to bring in the masses into crypto. This will have a better return than many altcoins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

look to site ICOdrops.com
This qyus the best in ICO's revievs!
Soon coming Nex ICO, good progect!

I think there are many websites which gives a listing of the ICO in coming so we can know which ICO that will be good to follow but still we need to know about their project before we invest money to them. besides that website, maybe you can visit the altcoin section or bounty section so you can find more information about each ICO that will release.
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

Here try this website, I it flies in the bounty never yet failed in a year. https://digrate.com/ru/icos/rated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: