Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

Not only you but all investor's capital vanished almost 70-80% in this fall, and i this fall continues from long time but I think it will bounce back from 6500-7000$ bitcoin level as we are seeing market and investors reacting more on negative news and no much effect on positive news. So we should wait market again come to bull the run and not sell our coins in loss.

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

yes you are right to wait and hold the coin you have is the right way to secure the assets you have because if you sell the assets you have then you will only get the loss and you should be able to play quietly do not easily provoked emotions.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:54:46 AM

I feel you. I also lost almost 80% of my diversified portfolio. I'm going to hold until December where the trend starts to kick-in and I hope we'll be happier by that time.  Grin
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

So sorry to hear that
You made a great decision of holding instead of selling with loss, right now market is not looking great
People are not interested in crypto right now but don't worry wait 2-3 months more after all correction and regulations are made up i think then market will start to move again,don't lose hope.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.
You have lost 67% of your investment. But I advise you not to get upset, instead, wait a bit for the growth in the price of your cryptocurrency.
Also, please tell me, which cryptocurrencies have you invested in?

ciplut

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

probably starting early in 2018 the currency of crypto has decreased quite a lot, it happens because the regulation of the crypto currency is still unclear and of course it affects the market price and the investors, but rest assured in the middle of the year or the end of 2018 the price will become normal again and possibly will be better
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

KEEP YOUR COINS AS LONG AS YOU HAVE TO SO YOU CAN RECOVER THE AMOUNT. Even if it takes a long time. Eventually the market will recover. Putting a timeline on this is almost impossible at the moment.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

patience is a virtue,keep holding  is all about money multiply by time.then get ur mind off em
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

You really need to be patient about it. Remember, you haven't lost if you haven't sold. Its very much disheartening to see your portfolio loose more than 60% but am sure it would bounce back. My portfolio is also down but am not worried as I know it would get back it and I invested what I can afford to lose
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

You have invested at the peak price of BTC Shocked . You should have waited a month as you would have got it then at half the price. Anyway, it's good that you are still holding whatever you have got. Many would have sold their coins in your case. It's true that the market can't be red all the time. I believe the same, a coin has to go to the opposite direction after a while. Lets see how long BTC takes to move towards the other side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

Forgive the harshness of my words. This is addressed to everyone who creates these threads on the forum. But are you really willing to risk money without studying the industry, the market, the project you're investing in? I believe in blockchain technology, I believe that this technology can change the world for the better, open all the pus and make all financial transactions more transparent, I believe in the growth of cryptocurrency capitalization, I know that the portfolio can lose 80-90% in value and this is the norm! I invest only the money that is ready to lose by investing in the project, asking myself the question: "will it be needed in the new world, in which everything is built on the blockchain?". In my opinion, this is not the only correct approach, but it has some basis.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

I sincerely love you patience because they say patience is virtue. A drop in investment from $36000 to $12000 is definitely huge but for the fact that you didn't see for loss then I give you kudos for that, keep holding and you will be rich very soon.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

At this point selling any of your coins wont make any sense too. As you will be losing a hefty amount of your money. Thats why never go all in. Always try to daily cost average and don't let the FOMO take over. It was your FOMO that got you in this position in the first place.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

I would say the markets are not looking good right now. I see a general sentiment of people starting to lose faith. The markets have a way of moving from extreme optimism to extreme pessimism. I still think the markets could fall a ways. At this point, I will buy in more. It can take bubble markets a LONG TIME to recover. The tech bubble took almost 10 years to recover but people would have eventually gotten their money back.

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Good days will come brother just hold it. Its winter coming! and everyone knows what happened after winter went away Wink

With technical aspect I can say that this is the bearish trap and bitcoin is falling into it or we can say that it has already fallen there. We are sure though that April is month when the bounce back period starts. Analyst over the forum as speculating that this trend line will break soon and all the different theories like Bollinger Trrade analysis says that bitcoin's up trend will turn on soon.

I amour you will be happy if you keep some more patience. You should not leave the market after being here for so long.  Happy earning, HODL!:D
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

I feel you  Cry , but still have high hopes. Patience isa virtue they say, so lets us all practice that on this trying times.  Cool

Expect the worse, but hope for the best. And the best is yet to come.
As BTC will jump up the rest of the Currencies, I keep everything in ETH. In my opinion, this is a good solution Smiley.

forecasts:
Bitcoin forecast forecast for November 2018. Rate for the beginning of the month is 14661 zlotys. Maximum exchange rate 18197 and minimum exchange rate 14661. Average rate forecast 16132. Bitcoin forecast at the end of the month 17007, change in November 16.0%.

Bitcoin forecast for December 2018. Rate for the beginning of the month 17007 zlotys. Maximum exchange rate 17253 and minimum exchange rate 14995. Average rate forecast 16345. Bitcoin forecast at the end of the month 16124, change in December -5.2%.

Bitcoin odds forecast for January 2019. Rate for the beginning of the month is 16124 zlotys. The maximum exchange rate is 20013 and the minimum exchange rate is 16124. Average rate forecast 17741. Bitcoin forecast at the end of the month 18704, change in January 16.0%.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

It's good that there are people who can potentially lose money, and not depending on anything, they still believe in crypto-currencies, in their progress and potential. Such as you are many, but not many are patient.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

every pain will bring us to success someday, if we have faith in our logic patience. i believed in this industry, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future commodity.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

Ofcourse you should hold. I hope you invested in sensible projects, and if you did so you should be comfortable now by holding. If you did not invest in sensible projects, you are in for a rough run I guess.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

I feel you and your not alone on that situation as we know more people had entered crypto during the biggest rally and now they feel what you fell. Although it's not the end as we still have hopes that this situation will reverse into a good rally to make us all happy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: