Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22876 times)
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Almost everyone who enters the market in the same period like you, is in the same position. The market consists of ups and downs, so waiting until the moment of the next uptrend is the only thing to do. The important thing is not to cash out because that means you fully accept the damage.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Nat77777

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

Best of luck to you. I would hold unless you really need the money. 
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

Yes, probably all of us lost not a little on this drawdown, nobody expected it. I also hope for the best and keep my coins.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:59 AM

You and any other holders out there have my respect.
It is just some months we wont able to tell how much money you will end up after holding them for more years. But i believe in the disciplines you guys have and holders will always have a bright future.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

If you are a long-term investor. Then you don't have to worry about the loss of encryption for the short-term decline, because encryption is still in the finishing stage. Bitcoin has not started to rise wildly.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

In the first seven months of 2018, the majority of investors in cryptocurrency received a loss. Such corrections were before, but now it lasts for a very long time. I hope that in the autumn the situation will change and prices will gradually rise.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

When it comes to crypto timing is absolutely key, probably more so than with any other types of investments. The moves up and down can be very large so getting caught out is, unfortunately, an expensive issue. I am pretty sure that the market will start to recover at the end of 2018 or early 2019 so it is a case of waiting things out to recover some or most of your deficit.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

You fomoed mate. You bought the top. I like your insight though. Don't sell your positions. You only lose when you sell. I am pretty sure, there are better days ahead. The bulls are almost here. Keep holding the fort. We are in this together. Good luck mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

Yes, I have the same idea as you, and I still hold my coin, I also lost a lot of money, but judging from my long experience in entering the market, I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I Will wait patiently for the market to pick up.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I truly value your solid choice to in any case hold your coins when it was extremely dropped. I think it is the best choice among the most noticeably awful decisions. I know a portion of your coins and they are promising for the long venture. Simply make certain that you will confront the specific great day in the wake of settling on that choice. No torment, no pick up, the words that we generally hear. The coins will rise and recuperate sooner. It will be great and alleviation your $36,000 to ascend for what's to come.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

If your cryptocurrency is still in the possession, then I suggest you keep it. do not give up. Because you have lost a lot, if you give up now, then you will lose more. You should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

in my opinion 36k is a very large number, and very risky
I agree more if you just do a big coin HODL, and never give up
despite the current market condition is not good, I suggest you to wait for a moment where all the candle crypto colored green
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

If I lost in this kind of game what I will do is that I will store the laptop where the coins are stored and never to go back to it again until about 2 years from now. That way I would be able to see whether the coins increased in value or not. It is a long wait but it will be worth it if you make it big.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

You must save the cryptocurrency that you have for now. Believe that in the next few years the market will recover soon and you will get a substantial profit.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

in my opinion 36k is a very large number, and very risky
I agree more if you just do a big coin HODL, and never give up
despite the current market condition is not good, I suggest you to wait for a moment where all the candle crypto colored green

Trust me mate. That amount is small when you have the money. If I were to compare my December 2017 portfolio to my current then I think I lost around $250,000. And this is also small compared to some of my friends. How much more to those whales that are playing the market. I know some friends though that are still profiting a lot even this current market condition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

I think the best option is to keep the coins and not to fix losses ! I think it will not be long and you can even go to a good profit !
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Explain that you are very patient. Invest in cryptocurrency in this encryption market. I think we must have enough patience. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must invest enough in this year to maintain enough patience and calm down.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

OP, you are one of the most courageous I have seen in this space. I mean the courage to hold despite seeing your investment reduce that much. That is why it is not a good idea to invest all your life savings into crypto, so that whenever you are in need of cash, it won't be necessary for you to be into rush of selling any of your coins. Most times, I prefer to sell conveniently at the price that suits me. Indeed crypto needs a lot of patience and courage.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

An interesting market is the crypto money market. It is possible to make a lot of money cyclically or lose a lot of money in the crypto money market. So think twice before investing and invest when you are sure.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

I guess if you have been holding your coins until now, your losses are even bigger, and the whole market has experienced a serious decline this week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: