Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

But how exactly can amateur contribute to something that is made for professionals?
Normally you contribute to something you believe in and something that will do  a positive change in the world either for you,  for amateur or for professionals.

Yes, I agree, but what I mean is, is it going to be too complicated for amateurs to be able contribute?

This is a good question actually. Will it be useable by the general public as well?

Yes i hope there will be some way for the general public to contribute,as it would raise the popularity of this tool.
There will be but not in the near future

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

But how exactly can amateur contribute to something that is made for professionals?
Normally you contribute to something you believe in and something that will do  a positive change in the world either for you,  for amateur or for professionals.

Yes, I agree, but what I mean is, is it going to be too complicated for amateurs to be able contribute?

This is a good question actually. Will it be useable by the general public as well?

Yes i hope there will be some way for the general public to contribute,as it would raise the popularity of this tool.

a lot of talk but no answer. could you explain to us how armature can contribute? what if they make or say something wrong?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

thanks for all the answers. but unfortunately, I still do not understand why your tokens on the platform will serve? how will the training be conducted? Will your white paper be translated into other languages?
Our project is big and consist of 3 stages, the 1st stage is the development of the platform and the 2nd stage is the stage of montizing the content and the publishers using the Blockchain and the tokens. This pic below will illustrate these stages in a simple way

I'm also interest for what is coin? You make educate video and publishers get coin for making video?
No it not about making videos but rather building teaching cases using DICOM images created in the medical institutions like hospitals and medical universities and then linking these images with many knowledge resources from the web. After that the owner of the cases or teaching file can publish his work for further learning and teaching by other users

ok, for  building teaching cases you need experience?
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

thanks for all the answers. but unfortunately, I still do not understand why your tokens on the platform will serve? how will the training be conducted? Will your white paper be translated into other languages?
Our project is big and consist of 3 stages, the 1st stage is the development of the platform and the 2nd stage is the stage of montizing the content and the publishers using the Blockchain and the tokens. This pic below will illustrate these stages in a simple way

I'm also interest for what is coin? You make educate video and publishers get coin for making video?
No it not about making videos but rather building teaching cases using DICOM images created in the medical institutions like hospitals and medical universities and then linking these images with many knowledge resources from the web. After that the owner of the cases or teaching file can publish his work for further learning and teaching by other users

This requires real radiologists to participate in the production and arrangement of graphic images, which will become valuable teaching materials.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Will pre-sale and ICO be restricted to any country or can anyone invest in the project? Will the investor's data be validated?
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

http://voxelx.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/three-stages-social-selling.png

This requires real radiologists to participate in the production and arrangement of graphic images, which will become valuable teaching materials.

If you look at the team members you can see that there are a lot of people on the project from that field.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

a lot of talk but no answer. could you explain to us how armature can contribute? what if they make or say something wrong?

The platform is now for professionals in the medical field and our goal is to target this category. If we should design a simplified extension for general knowledge for normal users it won't be difficult but this not our goal for now.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

This question has been asked too many times and it is so clear that the idea of the project serves the learners in the medical field at first. In the early stages of the project the public and normal users will not profit much from the platform.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

VoxelX has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Jvd8cw

Bacara

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Hello.

I really like your idea, especially because it's related to the advance of medical science
EDVED

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

The platform is now for professionals in the medical field and our goal is to target this category. If we should design a simplified extension for general knowledge for normal users it won't be difficult but this not our goal for now.

I consider that the use of the platform by professionals in the profession is sufficient to begin with, as they will contribute to the advancement of a particular branch of science.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:12:49 PM by Murile

Very cool, i like it, Good luck guys and all the best
merculet
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

VoxelX has a new task at Crowdholding​! Log in, co-create with VoxelX and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Ey4Z34

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Will pre-sale and ICO be restricted to any country or can anyone invest in the project? Will the investor's data be validated?

From what i understand there wont be any restrictions,so everyone can join the sale.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

VoxelX has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2Jvd8cw

Thanks for sharing this
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Hello.

I really like your idea, especially because it's related to the advance of medical science
Thanks for the suport

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:43 PM

http://voxelx.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/three-stages-social-selling.png

Does this mean that the image can be tagged with the keywords and then by using those keywords anyone can search for relevant data on the web?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

Does this mean that the image can be tagged with the keywords and then by using those keywords anyone can search for relevant data on the web?
It is not tagging but rather selecting and marking structures using drawing tools, then after finishing with drawing you have a complete system that search and lockup relate knowledge to the drawn structures from the web. The introductory video in this ANN will explain these features more.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

I have been trying to find out the answer to this question for several days. unfortunately, we do not seem to be told by ordinary words what and why

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

From what i understand there wont be any restrictions,so everyone can join the sale.
If everyone can join does that mean KYC won't be needed in order to join the sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: