Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

There is a 33% bonus now wow... There is seem to be a tier level for the bonus which is super cool

Ya but also means if your considering investing you should probably invest sooner than later, remember bonuses are a lot like discounts on per-token price, if you divide how many tokens you get by your cost, so you get a MUCH better deal earlier in these stages than later on, much more bang for your buck so if you like projects always good to get in earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.

Thanks for the summary and that's some really smart move and concept, i've heard some project rendering such but the difference between them and Biffence is vast, this project has some maneuvers that i've not read of before, unless i'm mistaken but the concept seems pretty unique to me
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

Guys, the last 9 hours with 33% Bonus are running. Do not miss the opportunity to get additional one third of your purchased tokens for free
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Being able to scan and recognise potential cyber threats in minimal time is a huge leap that the internet has yet to take. The Bitfence solution seems a good step towards the right direction. The model of this project ir eally intresting. Cool

Primarily I think the bait software is what would make them stand out. I am not yet fully aware of how it functions. But if the software evolves to combat hackers and actually get their information. That would be a real advantage over most. they will have information to utilize.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.

So that's like creating a sophisticated atmosphere of impenetrable community, a safe haven, that's nice thinking about it, i usually love projects that has to do with the security and improving of our lives, i also want to see this project end the zero-day threat
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

It is an interesting way of developing malware protection and building up defences for hardware and software against hackers. It provides a solution to a very big problem and I'm excited to see what they can achieve.

So many people are expectant of this. When it plays out according to play, it will really be a huge bonus and a huge relief from hackers for internet users. Hopefully this can come through 100%
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

I like this project. The use of honeypot are good and I think it will be a success as a product.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Guys, the last 9 hours with 33% Bonus are running. Do not miss the opportunity to get additional one third of your purchased tokens for free
I agree it is a great bonus if you buy now you will definitely have profit in the future which bonus will start after the 33% does anybody know that?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

So that's like creating a sophisticated atmosphere of impenetrable community, a safe haven, that's nice thinking about it, i usually love projects that has to do with the security and improving of our lives, i also want to see this project end the zero-day threat

Yeah zero-day threat is a real issue man really keen to see the end of it. Being part of a community like Bitfence makes one feel safe online. I hope they get to implement all their proposed features.
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

This kind of service has been missing from security vendors capabilities for a long time. Nice to see it will be addressed!
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

This kind of service has been missing from security vendors capabilities for a long time. Nice to see it will be addressed!

This is true. If a hacker is identified, the network will block the IP and the blacklisted IP is not able to attack someone else. Additional to this, you will get an reward in form of HNX Token.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

In short that hacker will be going to block in bitfence network and other user will be not impact. This kind of security always help to secure our and other's user data/system from hackers/scammers.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.

Yeah me too I really see a high demand from potential investors for this project, cyber security needs to be developed in this type of way to ensure we have the strongest protection possible, and the bitfence hackers need to be rewarded for their work.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.

Yeah me too I really see a high demand from potential investors for this project, cyber security needs to be developed in this type of way to ensure we have the strongest protection possible, and the bitfence hackers need to be rewarded for their work.
I agree the security is always behind hackers and i think with their software we could prevent a lot, cybersecurity is always developing with new tricks.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

In short that hacker will be going to block in bitfence network and other user will be not impact. This kind of security always help to secure our and other's user data/system from hackers/scammers.

Exactly it's standard honeypot style redirection/routing, but tied to a blockchain based smart platform for handling access from the view, its a nice combination of old technology and new technology, will be interesting to see the platform in action with full blown hardware performing.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Exactly it's standard honeypot style redirection/routing, but tied to a blockchain based smart platform for handling access from the view, its a nice combination of old technology and new technology, will be interesting to see the platform in action with full blown hardware performing.

I am hoping to see how this is going to work mixing honey pot and blockchain to block of hacker's from your network this is going to be fun watching it happen.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.

Thanks for the summary and that's some really smart move and concept, i've heard some project rendering such but the difference between them and Biffence is vast, this project has some maneuvers that i've not read of before, unless i'm mistaken but the concept seems pretty unique to me

This is really a kind of high techy move Bitfence is intend to carry out like I've never seen or thought of this before now, I actually hope they pull this off and tag hackers fast, get them tracked down and arrested, is Bitfence thinking in the line of inviting or partnering law enforcement agencies, I think it's a good idea to.. They are dealing with criminal elements here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: