Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

To my knowledge their aren't any other projects attempting to do this type of hardware/blockchain hybrid especially not for the purpose of network defense, the idea of doing blackhole routing via the chain, is an interesting concept, i honestly was hella confused when i first saw the post, i wonder if they will also integrate with any third party/opensource firewall products like ddwrt / openwrt to tie into the chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

I just searched for information about the bonus levels, as the new level is only 1% lower than the previous one. Although I have not found any information, but i discovered this: Volume Discounts Starts from 10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%, etc.
So if someone wants to invest 100 ETH, then his contribution will be doubled :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

I just searched for information about the bonus levels, as the new level is only 1% lower than the previous one. Although I have not found any information, but i discovered this: Volume Discounts Starts from 10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%, etc.
So if someone wants to invest 100 ETH, then his contribution will be doubled :-)

As I found in the whitepaper, "Bonus structure of Pre-Sale - First 2 weeks flat at 40% and daily decreases, 4% per week"
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
Overall vision of BitFence is to provide zero-day threat intelligence solution in order to protect people from hackers.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

Hackers are very wise and as some will say they are actually one of the most intelligent and smart people on the planet... So the journey bitfence is embarking on is a tough one but i know they will surely come out strong...
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool

Removing hacker from network not only solves issue for us but for everyone in the network. BITFENCE team came with really amazing concept.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool

Removing hacker from network not only solves issue for us but for everyone in the network. BITFENCE team came with really amazing concept.

Primarily the way they do it is through two components a Miner and a Protector. The miner acts as bait; so it is hacker hungry in the sense that it would not have any firewall or the likes so hackers would be attracted to hacking it. All the data would be collected and used by the protector to fight them off.

XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Primarily the way they do it is through two components a Miner and a Protector. The miner acts as bait; so it is hacker hungry in the sense that it would not have any firewall or the likes so hackers would be attracted to hacking it. All the data would be collected and used by the protector to fight them off.

That is correct!! Using Stingminer Software. can be used on PC and other software. Smiley
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

That is correct!! Using Stingminer Software. can be used on PC and other software. Smiley

I was told also the software for the miner is free and bitfence will give you the basic package of security for free when you download the miner and participate. Great way to show customer support.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

I was told also the software for the miner is free and bitfence will give you the basic package of security for free when you download the miner and participate. Great way to show customer support.

yeah, you can add the software to your own devices, or you can buy their ones that come with it installed.  The honeypot is going to be free, but their Router/Firewall and subscriptions are going to be what brings in their profits (both of which you can pay for using their tokens) so if you setup several honeypots and mine, you could get everything free technically.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

yeah, you can add the software to your own devices, or you can buy their ones that come with it installed.  The honeypot is going to be free, but their Router/Firewall and subscriptions are going to be what brings in their profits (both of which you can pay for using their tokens) so if you setup several honeypots and mine, you could get everything free technically.

Nice idea, I like the fact that you can mine 24/7 just to earn extra tokens. What's the coin speculation like? Is there any consumable method for these tokens resulting in upping the coins price over a period of time
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

That's true, i'm also passionate about it because i've been a victim and the hacking experience left me with some pretty serious scars, not a pleasant experience, so i will love to see any project that will authentically remove such threats from our cyberspace
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

I'm sold on this already. Absolutely genius way to catch hackers and earn some coin on the side.
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Late 2017 the company that i work at, became a victim of a hack. We took a 2 day leave so as for the IT department to fix the damage suffered...Hopefully Bitfence will help on such kind of attacks...
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

This is how the blockchain technology should be utilized. In our benefit so can make our easier and safer!
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Late 2017 the company that i work at, became a victim of a hack. We took a 2 day leave so as for the IT department to fix the damage suffered...Hopefully Bitfence will help on such kind of attacks...

I believe that Bitfence will bring a solution in this kind of problems that almost all companies are facing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: