Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
I agree hackers are very active and bitfence has a very good software and hardware mixed with blockchain are there any more projects like this?
I don't think there are. That is why this project is so good, it is unique and it is actually needed because a lot of hackers are active these days.

I think that it is just us who are on the cryptocurrency scene who need the protection of bitfence. The own system is quickly hacked and then all tokens are gone.
So I'll definitely use the services of bitfence
I agree i think that this project will be used by a lot of investors because this will definitely be needed when working with cryptocurrency's. But ofcourse this team has to work very hard for that to happen.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

The major advantages of bitfence against competition are:
- Quality of threat feeds
- Speed of delivery to the firewall
- Price
-Zero day protection
Well I thing these advantages are really good ones that can make life safer and a lot easier for us. The fact that their service comes at a good price is just amazing

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of our StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

This is how the blockchain technology should be utilized. In our benefit so can make our easier and safer!

Exactly mate, that is the more reason why i'm embracing blockchain technology and why everyone should, it will simplify our lives and those things that we ought to have but can't, will be easily accessible to us all and not only that,it will give projects the necessary boost to be up to date in whatever they are doing because this time, power belongs to the community

I think it all depends on the type of application you have. There are applications publicized as blockchain that make no sense going blockchain. I think security is one of the fields blockchain would highly contribute to.

KandarOS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

The web site shows that they jhave already reached 46% of their presale. This is looking good i say!  Cool
Somebody random

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Let's get protected!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

haha, i am totally with you. i think there are much more exciting topics than cybersecurity, but it is probably one of the most important areas currently available. Without secure networks, nothing works. That's why I find projects like Bitfence very good and interesting
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Yeah man I wanna feel safe, I hope BitFence comes through man, I believe they will, all the research I've conducted on them tells me this will be a successful project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Yeah man I wanna feel safe, I hope BitFence comes through man, I believe they will, all the research I've conducted on them tells me this will be a successful project.
I agree and i would suggest to invest as fast as possible because the bonus goes down and down the longer you wait it is now at 31% and will end in 2 days.
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

The web site shows that they jhave already reached 46% of their presale. This is looking good i say!  Cool

That's awesome! Almost half way there. Thanks for the update.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I have really high hopes for this project and by looking at the presale i get even more faith that this project will become huge for sure in the near future.
They will for sure hit the presale so can't wait to see that happen.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

haha, i am totally with you. i think there are much more exciting topics than cybersecurity, but it is probably one of the most important areas currently available. Without secure networks, nothing works. That's why I find projects like Bitfence very good and interesting

But seriously, cyber-security is really an important topic, individuals, corporations, governments can be incapacitated by these hackers in an instant, is really something serious that should dealt, imagine a situation where your entire handwork gets zapped in an instant, is really terrible   
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

The web site shows that they jhave already reached 46% of their presale. This is looking good i say!  Cool

I have really high hopes for this project and by looking at the presale i get even more faith that this project will become huge for sure in the near future.

Wow, I wasn't aware of these high figures already. 223 ETH raised already towards the pre-sale.

The Pre-Sale is hardcapped at 500 ETH, so around 50% aready. I'd suggest to get involved now if you were thinking about it as the bonus is still at 31%
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

The web site shows that they jhave already reached 46% of their presale. This is looking good i say!  Cool

Wow, I wasn't aware of these high figures already. 223 ETH raised already towards the pre-sale.

The Pre-Sale is hardcapped at 500 ETH, so around 50% aready. I'd suggest to get involved now if you were thinking about it as the bonus is still at 31%

Yes, in few days 46% is good progress. They raised almost 227 ETH yet and bonus also reduced to 31%. Bonus will reduce 4% per week.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

I agree and i would suggest to invest as fast as possible because the bonus goes down and down the longer you wait it is now at 31% and will end in 2 days.
BitFence removes hackers from your network. It detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

Just visited web-page and found some interesting. Check their telegram channel, its notifying they reached 5.9K members on their telegram channel.  Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

BitFence removes hackers from your network. It detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems

The distributed honeypot hacker detection network sounds like an effective way to generate a global attack vector identification system.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Just visited web-page and found some interesting. Check their telegram channel, its notifying they reached 5.9K members on their telegram channel.  Smiley

Gaining more members means they have people that have been watching them and also more people will soon get interested.. It is nice seeing them reaching this landmark within few weeks, it might be low but it shows that they are getting there.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

Community members "mine" hackers by running honeynet nodes are rewarded with HNY tokens. We correlate information together and provide 0-day threat feeds to customers who can purchase subscription with HNY tokens. Patent pending.

So BitFence filed for patent also, this is great news.

Woh, where did you see that? Is it in the Whitepaper?  That could be massive if they do get their project patented..

I just checked BitFence website and this information is on the home page of website - https://bitfence.io/.  under "HOW IT WORKS".
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

That to an extent is an expectation. No more would see an opportunity to be liberated from the fears of hackers and won't be glad about it. We all want to feel safe.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of our StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: