Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Honestly I Didn't realize the soft-cap for the Whole campaign was $2m.. They are so very close to achieving this, the hard-cap is $20m, There is no stopping them From reaching their soft-cap with the entire main ICO to go . This project will make investors rich

isn't the 2 million u.s dollars the hardcap for the private sale or they set the same amount as the softcap for the pre ico? anyways what is going on with the private sale, has it ended?

$2m is the private sale hardcap AND the total sales softcap. This means they were hoping to receive minimum funding purely through private sales. I have been away for a couple of days so I'm not quite up to speed, did they manage to raise the $2m? Or are they hoping to do this after moving to the pre sale?

Thats one of the best things they are trying to keep the entire amount they need reasonable unlike some other bullshit projects that want 1b$ to make an ios app lol, By setting reasonable soft and hardcaps they really have a path toward really getting the shop open

Yeah you hear of some ridiculous projects raising large amounts just to pay for some basic project features. There’s a lot of work that goes into setting up and managing a supply chain business, so I think aiming for $2m up to $20m is a sensible and hopefully achievable target.

I think that they reach their goal. Vanig is now well known and they continue to travel from conference to conference to raise their profile. They have a working MVP and have already gained 1.65 million in private sale. I am very optimistic about the ICO.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

Honestly I Didn't realize the soft-cap for the Whole campaign was $2m.. They are so very close to achieving this, the hard-cap is $20m, There is no stopping them From reaching their soft-cap with the entire main ICO to go . This project will make investors rich

isn't the 2 million u.s dollars the hardcap for the private sale or they set the same amount as the softcap for the pre ico? anyways what is going on with the private sale, has it ended?

$2m is the private sale hardcap AND the total sales softcap. This means they were hoping to receive minimum funding purely through private sales. I have been away for a couple of days so I'm not quite up to speed, did they manage to raise the $2m? Or are they hoping to do this after moving to the pre sale?

Thats one of the best things they are trying to keep the entire amount they need reasonable unlike some other bullshit projects that want 1b$ to make an ios app lol, By setting reasonable soft and hardcaps they really have a path toward really getting the shop open

Yeah you hear of some ridiculous projects raising large amounts just to pay for some basic project features. There’s a lot of work that goes into setting up and managing a supply chain business, so I think aiming for $2m up to $20m is a sensible and hopefully achievable target.

I think that they reach their goal. Vanig is now well known and they continue to travel from conference to conference to raise their profile. They have a working MVP and have already gained 1.65 million in private sale. I am very optimistic about the ICO.

Yeah most of the followers are very optimistic about Vanig. The Private-Sale have generated a great amount of $. Why it should be different in the Pre-Sale?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

I’m pretty sure the pre-sale will go better than a private sale the project has drummed up a lot of support and media. As long as the team continues to push out more information and continue to build on their relationships and partnerships the sky is the limit
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

i believe this question will be best answered on their telegram channel they are very active and the admin there are really welcoming

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

Agree that the Presale should do better than private sale, it is more accessible with buy in at 0.1 eth and the 30% bonus should be the icing on the cake. Hopefully raise a good amount, even in a down market.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:49:57 AM

waiting diskon at August 22th.
35% 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

One more new development on their website. I mean I am not sure what is that but I found one more option in under contribute option.
Check their options in below link. Looks like pretty cool.

https://vanig.io/#dehedge
What?? They said "The buyer can claim 50% of his/her investment within the hedging period if" and they mentioned some conditions there. I don't know about this but just want to know if anyone is know this things, what exactly is that?

i mean it explains exactly what it does on the link.. It's basically like purchasing insurance on your investment.. for example, if he value of VANIG token falls within the first six months after getting listed, you can claim back 50% of your invested amount etc.
You mean to say if Vanig goes to failure in 6 months after listing as mentioned 3 condition in this link so investors can claim their 50% amount?

Seriously?

Surely not, The Vanig team would be deeply impacted if this was the case? can someone confirm? I mean, it's certainly a good advantage for us investors if this is true
Looks like they are fully confident on their work and ICO growth. That's why they offering this service?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

Agree that Vanig has been very sensible all the way through. Only asking for amounts that will get the platform launched and continue to support the platform. Gives me faith in the team and success of Vanig. Vanig are a great team.

Ya it goes a long way to build trust from the beginning, Theirs been some big projects the last year that were just greedy to say the least, thats why i really like projects that set achievable corporate goals as they are much more likely to survive and turn profitable

Last year was something else and honestly, that is one of the major reason that we are having such a bearish market, scammers created the scenario that cryptocurrency was all about fast money, that notion brought in a lot of naive individuals into the blockchain industry and when things went a bit sour, they dumped massively but is good to see projects of value gradually springing up 

I would have to agree; speaking of scammers there is much going on with vanig especially in telegram given their sale is live. Beware guys; many contact you on PM claiming their are part of the team. the team has mentioned that they will not contact anyone first.

Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

It’s a great service to have, still like to know a few more details though. Won’t be long to the main sale, l hope Vanig give an update soon to what has been raised so far.
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

OK, so from my activities on Vanig telegram group a lot of productive opportunities with which one can earn some vanig tokens from their telegram channel are for real.  I gladly recommend those who haven't been there before to use the opportunity and participate for more benefits.
anhdioto209

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

will this tokens be sold for hours? can i buy it with cash or visa card? I see great potential in this project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

will this tokens be sold for hours? can i buy it with cash or visa card? I see great potential in this project.
The pre sale has been started with a 30% bonus, the payment methods that they are accepting now are ETH, BTC, LTC, USD, DEHEDGE and GBYTE.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

The VANIG presale is available for only 3 more days!

Get your VANIG tokens now!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

The pre sale has been started with a 30% bonus, the payment methods that they are accepting now are ETH, BTC, LTC, USD, DEHEDGE and GBYTE.

Great to see,although i'm not even sure what GBYTE is?

How is the pre sale started guys? many investors on board?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Yep, private sale is ended and presale is running right now. You can regist to vanig.io website and enter dashboard to see all ICO stages, prices, etc. 2 million is both a hardcap for private sale and a softcap fot the whole ICO.

Thanks for this.. Will do that right away, so it also means that they were not able to cover their 2million dollars hardcap for private sale. Hope the case is different for the pre sale.

I think the market crash must have contributed to the low sales out at the latter part of the private sale. It seem like the market is getting back so a better outcome should be expected
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

This makes a lot of sense to me and i quite agree to with this as it makes no sense to raise ridiculous amount and still do the basic that can be taken care of by small amount

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Will there be a live counter on the Vanig website to count new investments after the pre-sale has ended? I think it's important for investors to see the total amount raised so far as it provides transparency which might make other investors want to contribute to the token sale.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Will there be a live counter on the Vanig website to count new investments after the pre-sale has ended? I think it's important for investors to see the total amount raised so far as it provides transparency which might make other investors want to contribute to the token sale.

Thats what we are all hoping for. It is important to track the status of the sales figures, especially for new potential investors. Up to now there is no progress bar.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

I hope there would be one but since the sale will just be a 3 days event i don't think we would see one, because it took time before they did one for the private sale.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

This project is just the BOMB! One of the best to date! It is my great pleasure to participate and follow all the news!
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: