Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

Updates are going to come once there is something to update us on. I think they are little quiet because of the Asia tour ongoing at the moment. But they can update us with pictures from the tour too.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

yeah, vanig have a way of updating its community. regarding the Alibaba meeting, I would really want to know what came out from that meetup

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

yeah, vanig have a way of updating its community. regarding the Alibaba meeting, I would really want to know what came out from that meetup

I'm sure once they have ironed out all the finer details that they will make a more informative announcement

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

I'm sure once they have ironed out all the finer details that they will make a more informative announcement

From the experience with Vanig in recent months, they will update their community as soon as they have news. They regularly spread news to their followers.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Yes their overall activity on social media for an ICO is one of the best I’ve seen, their Telegram channel is constantly busy and it has thousands of members.

I am honestly constantly checking if they have any updated on the Alibaba talks. I hope something solid works out as that would be one great step forward.

Haha I like your passion for the project, however I think any potential deal with Alibaba isn’t going to happen overnight, it will take weeks maybe even months before we find out if it was anything more than just a lunch.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

What was the previous rating? Do you think it is important to have such rating? I mean I know it is better than having a bad rating because then people researching would feel skeptical other than that do any of you guys use the sites to make an investment.

Personally i don't use such rating sites when it comes to investment, i've even heard of scenarios where these rating sites approach projects for money before rating  and if the team refuse, they will rate the project below average, some just copy from other rating sites and paste on theirs, i rather stick to channels where i can get constructive criticisms and comments such as here than rely on rating sites, my opinion
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

What was the previous rating? Do you think it is important to have such rating? I mean I know it is better than having a bad rating because then people researching would feel skeptical other than that do any of you guys use the sites to make an investment.

Personally i don't use such rating sites when it comes to investment, i've even heard of scenarios where these rating sites approach projects for money before rating  and if the team refuse, they will rate the project below average, some just copy from other rating sites and paste on theirs, i rather stick to channels where i can get constructive criticisms and comments such as here than rely on rating sites, my opinion

Yeah, initially I was checking such ratings sites frequently as I was busy and was not having free time to do detailed research. But now I stopped following these rating sites and doing my own research.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

OK. So what do you think based on your findings and the rank? Do you think it's an underrated score? What rank is their website currently holding on Alexa?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

Yeah, Vanig rating should have gone up. But we should not trust 100% on such ratings and can't be considered for making investmen decisions. I mean such ratings should be backed by own research and if we like the project then Investe.

Yup. I agree we should not just trust them ratings. Maybe they are paid for doing so. Doing your own research is still the best in these things. Anyway I really like the project. Let's not wish anything bad for them. Smiley They are very transparent with what they are doing. Smiley
I doubt there is a legit ico review that doesn't accepting paid for good or top ratings. We are not new with this kind of activity and here in cryptocurrency everything is about money secondly is technology this is only my personal opinion don't take it seriously. If you make your own research after looking into this reviews is a good practice before deciding. I give emphasis to the reviews like in vanig because it was undervalued in ratings, but a highly recommended ico.

Best way is to regularly check project development, and the way team is attending blockchain meet, or how they are doing marketing of project, etc and decided about investment.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

hello sir, what is the price / token VANIG
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

Yes, updates are there but I am waiting for some details summary of the event/project status, like other projects providing weekly update.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

The ecommerce part of the project also allows users to purchase product with crypto and this greatly could people.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:12:55 PM

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.

Yup, and before anyone asks, they not talking about the price or specifics of the private sale (Hence private) but im looking forward to the public pre-sale, they've already made $1.5m in the private sale with a minimum investment of $20k..
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

The Future Of Shopping Is Here. The World's first integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain. A blockchain-powered marketplace which connects buyers and sellers directly, cutting out the middleman in the process. Fast, efficient and  reliable.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Yes I also recall their last update was a meeting with alibaba, I’m pretty sure Vanig team are working on something huge we should be expecting good news soon.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

I saw that. I guess they are expecting more from vanig. That's why they given less rating that particular sections.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: