Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

I know this has probably already been asked but will Vanig be attending any upcoming events? The last one they attended was Beyond Blocks and apparently it went well so I was wondering if they had anything else in the pipeline?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

Apparently private sales takes long time. I expected it to have finished by now. Vanig team is doing good promotion of the project, but the private sale ain't kicking off as I anticipated.

Lol... Have you checked the site recently? There's a progress bar and counter there for the private sale and last i check they are doing well in the private sale.

The team are currently on $1.65 million of their private sale, the hardcap is $2 million and they have just under 3 days to go and then pre sale will start.
The team chose the wrong time to start sales. The market is now panic and few people want to invest their money even in stronger projects

Going by how the market have been for the whole of the year, i can say that there is no perfect time for the sale to have began or else the sale would have to be postponed till the find a better market even if it is in 10 years time. Who has that long to wait for a project.

Indeed, the crypto market is forever up and down, until we see some regulations - I suspect this volatility will continue. Vanig are looking good at this point , such a huge amount raised alreadyh in the private sale
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Apparently private sales takes long time. I expected it to have finished by now. Vanig team is doing good promotion of the project, but the private sale ain't kicking off as I anticipated.

Lol... Have you checked the site recently? There's a progress bar and counter there for the private sale and last i check they are doing well in the private sale.

The team are currently on $1.65 million of their private sale, the hardcap is $2 million and they have just under 3 days to go and then pre sale will start.
The team chose the wrong time to start sales. The market is now panic and few people want to invest their money even in stronger projects

Going by how the market have been for the whole of the year, i can say that there is no perfect time for the sale to have began or else the sale would have to be postponed till the find a better market even if it is in 10 years time. Who has that long to wait for a project.

Indeed, the crypto market is forever up and down, until we see some regulations - I suspect this volatility will continue. Vanig are looking good at this point , such a huge amount raised alreadyh in the private sale

Stability has littl to do with regulation it depends on VOLUME and adoption the issue with the market is that the markets still small enough that rich people can make a big dent by just moving their own investments areound once the markets big enough to ignite the whims of rich people’s individual investments and withdrawals then stability will grow
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

You are right. Under these market conditions the Vanig Private-Sale performed well. They earned over 1.6 million and when the Pre-Sale begin, more small investors will join the Vanig project.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

In two days the public sale starts! I can not wait any longer. I hope there might be an update to the MVP this day as well, that would be a good boost for the ICO
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

But this, after all, is one of those features that attract more and more new investors into the crypt, these are the big price jumps both up and down, because that's what we all earn, the main thing is to be able to correctly use all this.
And this project is already in my opinion very badly collected money and if the team itself will continue to show on the good side, then of course they will collect more money, in general, good luck to the team.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

I was reading their whitepaper and noticed that if you as the buyer give reviews on a verified purchase you will get Vanig tokens or USD as a reward for your review.

That really is an incentive to actually leave reviews, we should get some honest reviews and a lot of them on all kinds of products now. Do they automatically decide whether it's Vanig tokens of USD? Or can you set your preference?

I believe it will have to be with vanig tokens, been a project that plans to add value to its token, they will surely want to create avenues whereby their tokens will be utilized, like i stated earlier, reviews are really important in the ecommerce industry and it should be guided so that customers don't get deceived by falling prey to substandard products

I am not sure how the USD incentive would work but I think the token incentive would really be something to create demand for the token. Imagine if there are several thousands transactions per day.

It's going to be in tokens, the entire platform is tokens, with no FIAT. So it wouldn't make sense for them to give USD rewards to reviews..?  I imagine it'll be like $1 worth of vanig tokens or something.

You're right, like i stated, the whole process is to create value for the token and there is no other way to do that than to create means or avenues as to how that should be done, so i don't expect them to use other means of exchange apart from the vanig token, so once the value of the token has gotten to a certain stage, i'm sure users will do the right thing to get rewarded with the token
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

As the Vanig platform gets more popular and more and more products of value are added the usefulness of the Vanig token grows. More people will have incentive to use the tokens and as this happens the price should increase.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

I was reading their whitepaper and noticed that if you as the buyer give reviews on a verified purchase you will get Vanig tokens or USD as a reward for your review.

That really is an incentive to actually leave reviews, we should get some honest reviews and a lot of them on all kinds of products now. Do they automatically decide whether it's Vanig tokens of USD? Or can you set your preference?

I believe it will have to be with vanig tokens, been a project that plans to add value to its token, they will surely want to create avenues whereby their tokens will be utilized, like i stated earlier, reviews are really important in the ecommerce industry and it should be guided so that customers don't get deceived by falling prey to substandard products

I am not sure how the USD incentive would work but I think the token incentive would really be something to create demand for the token. Imagine if there are several thousands transactions per day.

Yeah I haven't seen any details released about how the USD incentive would work either. The tokens seem to be a natural choice. Maybe they'll offer lower USD in comparison to tokens to try to get people leaning towards that.
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:38 AM

So many  ICOs learnt their lessons and missed their timelines also. Vanig team must have already learnt from others mistakes which would be highly beneficial for them. Especially now they have time to implement such things and adjust to the existing market too.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

So close now to private sale being over, only one more day till the Presale starts and 30% bonus. Wish for a speedy sale and good outcome looking forward.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

So close now to private sale being over, only one more day till the Presale starts and 30% bonus. Wish for a speedy sale and good outcome looking forward.

Wish them best of luck in the next sales period they are getting into. Does anyone have latest info on their private sales??
ExxonF

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Personally I simply love the fact that team Vanig understands what it means by communication, they are really up to the task in making the community lively, attending to questions and having AMAs, giving interested persons the opportunity to ask questions and get their fears addressed by the team, creating that confidence within the community, its really commendable. This project is going to make investors rich too.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

I don't know where is they stuck. Because I can see same progress bar since few days. In just days they have to reach remaining amount.

I doubt they did not make any investment the past week or so it is probably an issue with code. I will raise the concern on telegram

ExxonF

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Great job team Vanig, Vanig ensures that any product sold on their platform are 100% genuine and are sourced in safe ways. This is a unique project
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

Great job team Vanig, Vanig ensures that any product sold on their platform are 100% genuine and are sourced in safe ways. This is a unique project

Also having the option to track your parcel/item to see where it orginated from, some nice advantages and certainly improving the transparency of the e-commerce industry
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

At the beginning of winter, almost any project collected the necessary money. The market was growing and investors were positive. I am sure that in the future this time will return

Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Your concept looks amazing. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

At the beginning of winter, almost any project collected the necessary money. The market was growing and investors were positive. I am sure that in the future this time will return
I agree i also expect that the market will have a boost by the end of the year but even if it doesn't i don't think it will affect Vanig as people really want to invest in it.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Also having the option to track your parcel/item to see where it orginated from, some nice advantages and certainly improving the transparency of the e-commerce industry

yeah, this is one of the things that I love about Amazon, it even tells you how many stops away they are. If Vanig can roll out something like that, it'll be amazing.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: