Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.
So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.

Oh I think they have done an amazing job so far and been very transparent in what they are doing. i was just saying for those that are slightly impatient should hold out a little bit as good things will come

I am particularly happy about the way, Vanigs seeks to carry along the community every step of the way on the trips they embarked upon in order to bring the project to limelight.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

Yep I been watching it’s going to be interesting to see how the market reacts over the next few weeks I’m really hoping we start to see a nice slow clean green trend and that would be great for the vanig team I think
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

Yep I been watching it’s going to be interesting to see how the market reacts over the next few weeks I’m really hoping we start to see a nice slow clean green trend and that would be great for the vanig team I think

Hopefully things turns out good for vanig during the pre sale with no fluctuations with the market price. I just hope btc and eth can continue like this.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

Hopefully things turns out good for vanig during the pre sale with no fluctuations with the market price. I just hope btc and eth can continue like this.

I want to believe this is the bigining of cryptocurrency rise and this means a lot to all project especially vanig. Let's watch as it rise

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

I want to believe this is the bigining of cryptocurrency rise and this means a lot to all project especially vanig. Let's watch as it rise

Its good that market is recovering, but will it maintain this up trend for long term? ETH after making 800+ high couple months back, came down to 4xx.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

I think due to the current market situation Vanig changed their private and public sale dates. So:

The private sale is push out to 14th August 2018
The public sale is now on the 15th August running until 25th September

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

I think due to the current market situation Vanig changed their private and public sale dates. So:

Nice so they're hoping to get on board some more private investors during that time? I see they're currently touring Asia, so with the markets looking to be recouping, hopefully we'll see some more large investors come on board Cheesy
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:48:01 AM

Yes if Vanig get it right and the company is a success in the Philippines and Malaysia then they will be able to raise the funds to move it into different areas around Asia afterwards, including; Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India. They plan to do so by 2020 as well which is a very aggressive business plan.

Yes, Vaing team seems to have very big plans and that why they are looking for partnerships with big players like Alibaba.

I mean with it taking that long to roll out, im hoping that by the time it gets to the other regions like UK or EU, it'll be a fully fleged and working platform without any issues, exciting times.

Yes and the Vanig legal team can work on becoming compliant and passing regulations in Europe, so when the time comes they will be prepared to move their operations and start up in another country.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Nice so they're hoping to get on board some more private investors during that time? I see they're currently touring Asia, so with the markets looking to be recouping, hopefully we'll see some more large investors come on board Cheesy

Asia is a huge market and something like Vanig could be a real problem solver for the guys over there, would be a good addition with the possible talks of alibaba too, would be amazing if we see an official update to that
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Vanig are really connecting the dots with deals, IFashion and others in Asia a potential deal with alibaba and other meetings all look to be great moves in the Asia area, cannot be exciting about what is going on.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Does anyone know anything thing about beyond blocks summit  in Seoul. Vanig are there, gather it is blockchain meet up, but would love to know more. Team really going for it lately 👍
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Yes, they write in their blog about this decision:

These decisions are being made based on the current state of cryptocurrency and ICO environment and to ensure success for Vanig in a way that benefits everyone from token sale participants, investors to the Vanig e-commerce platform users.

So the basic info for the current moment is:
- The private sale goes on till August 14th, then the public sale runs until September 25th
- Vanig has already raised $1.65 M (from $2 M hard cap) in the private sale
- Vanig is currently in the midst of their Asia tour, having fruitful visits to China and India over the last two weeks and South Korea, Singapore and other countries are upcoming over the next few weeks.

Generally, everything from this list sounds good to me.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

The Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments. It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer. Provenance information on products, increasingly an essential consumer ask, is fully integrated.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

When will we find out news of the Vanig/Alibaba meeting?

Id stay in their telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform they did mention that not to expect anything yet and that so far it was just a meeting, so bare that in mind, but id recommend joining regardless as it's the best way to speak with the team.

Their blog states that they met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-updates-1st-half-of-july-2018-ee33f10a1c82

Lots of good news. and personally I am most thrilled that they are in contact with HPB. They have big plans with their blockchain and I've invested in both Vanig and HPB.
So if that works out, I'll benefit twice :-)

Just imagine if they can pull of some partnerships with Alibaba and also incorporate HPB into the payment gateway ... Could be onto a winner here
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.
So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.

Oh I think they have done an amazing job so far and been very transparent in what they are doing. i was just saying for those that are slightly impatient should hold out a little bit as good things will come

I am particularly happy about the way, Vanigs seeks to carry along the community every step of the way on the trips they embarked upon in order to bring the project to limelight.

Yea, that's the essence of communication, which many projects lack and they have given the community enough reasons to stick with them, as they have continuously deliver updates, create AMAs and quiz, all in the bid of creating a vibrant community and to me, they've succeeded in doing that as more and more people keep joining the community on daily basis 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Yea, that's the essence of communication, which many projects lack and they have given the community enough reasons to stick with them, as they have continuously deliver updates, create AMAs and quiz, all in the bid of creating a vibrant community and to me, they've succeeded in doing that as more and more people keep joining the community on daily basis 
I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.
And I can well imagine Alibaba starting with a small investment
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

Vanig are leveraging the use of blockchain ledgers to ecord and save, forever, every part, component, and ingredients that were used to produce a toy or product. This is a very nice and good project. i like it. i hope this project is success in his work.  this project is world largest project.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: