Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

Asia is a very active crypto community with very forward thinking governments and populations. I can see Vanig being accepted with open arms. Don’t think it will take much for Vanig to grow strong.

I agree, coupled with the fact that they are the only blockchain e-commerce platform without any competition. This will make them take over the community without stress.

I like the way Vanig team is managing this project, and I think people who investing in Crypto will bet on this project as well.
Yura Vorobiov

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Hello! We have conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis (https://swot.digrate.com/report/73081109-9bbc-4a2c-b458-c9a336b36153). Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT is initial and does not provide deep understanding of ICO. We offer  conducting a full proffessional evaluation of your project with all aspects covered and posting it on our site and our media channels, aslo sending the report to our investor database.
Hey! So what do you think about our proposal?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.

Yea, i get your point, brands take time to build, its not something that needs to be rushed in other to a get a selected few to like them, it takes years to get a solid foundation before we can begin to see significant changes in the project and an increase in user base, the initial process is never easy to accomplish but once they get it right, we will see a smooth sailing of things
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

Asia is a very active crypto community with very forward thinking governments and populations. I can see Vanig being accepted with open arms. Don’t think it will take much for Vanig to grow strong.

I agree, coupled with the fact that they are the only blockchain e-commerce platform without any competition. This will make them take over the community without stress.

I like the way Vanig team is managing this project, and I think people who investing in Crypto will bet on this project as well.

Yeah, Asian market is a turbulent whirlpool for every innovative project. This is a smart decision to start Vanig introduction there.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

I haven't seen many other e-commerce platforms which are utilizing the blockchain like Vanig. I look forward to see implementation and see the popularity.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Yeah, Asian market is a turbulent whirlpool for every innovative project. This is a smart decision to start Vanig introduction there.

Yes, I agree with you guys. And the best part is, huge populations will give good buyer base for Vaing. But they have to consider different cultures, different likes of the people and need to keep many different products at site.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Yes with Vanig firmly committed to the Asian region it could be quite a while till Europe has the chance to use the platform. Things do change and maybe they could get ahead of the road map and service other global regions sooner.

That is very true, but let’s not put too many expectations on the Vanig team, getting the Asian operations running profitably should be their number one priority and then they can start expanding their business to the European area.

Asia is very big market. And it will take lot of time for Vanig team to establish themselves in Aisa and then they can focus on other part.
They will start next year around June by releasing E-commerce and the App in Philippines and Malaysia, and as you say if they make a huge success in Asia it will be very easy for them out of Asia.

Yes if Vanig get it right and the company is a success in the Philippines and Malaysia then they will be able to raise the funds to move it into different areas around Asia afterwards, including; Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India. They plan to do so by 2020 as well which is a very and aggressive business plan.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Yes with Vanig firmly committed to the Asian region it could be quite a while till Europe has the chance to use the platform. Things do change and maybe they could get ahead of the road map and service other global regions sooner.

That is very true, but let’s not put too many expectations on the Vanig team, getting the Asian operations running profitably should be their number one priority and then they can start expanding their business to the European area.

Asia is very big market. And it will take lot of time for Vanig team to establish themselves in Aisa and then they can focus on other part.
They will start next year around June by releasing E-commerce and the App in Philippines and Malaysia, and as you say if they make a huge success in Asia it will be very easy for them out of Asia.

Yes if Vanig get it right and the company is a success in the Philippines and Malaysia then they will be able to raise the funds to move it into different areas around Asia afterwards, including; Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India. They plan to do so by 2020 as well which is a very and aggressive business plan.

Yes, Vaing team seems to have very big plans and that why they are looking for partnerships with big players like Alibaba.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

Yes, Vaing team seems to have very big plans and that why they are looking for partnerships with big players like Alibaba.

I mean with it taking that long to roll out, im hoping that by the time it gets to the other regions like UK or EU, it'll be a fully fleged and working platform without any issues, exciting times.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

When will we find out news of the Vanig/Alibaba meeting?

Id stay in their telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform they did mention that not to expect anything yet and that so far it was just a meeting, so bare that in mind, but id recommend joining regardless as it's the best way to speak with the team.

Their blog states that they met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-updates-1st-half-of-july-2018-ee33f10a1c82

The most important thing is that the meeting was fruitful and Alibaba has recognised the value that Vanig intends to bring to this space and this could result in potential partnership, so I would say fingers crossed while we hope for the best.

Absolutely, it's still an affiliate to Alibaba so I bet they still have a vested interest either way. Definitely one to keep our fingers crossed for Smiley
Corleone100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.
So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

When will we find out news of the Vanig/Alibaba meeting?

Id stay in their telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform they did mention that not to expect anything yet and that so far it was just a meeting, so bare that in mind, but id recommend joining regardless as it's the best way to speak with the team.

Their blog states that they met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-updates-1st-half-of-july-2018-ee33f10a1c82

Lots of good news. and personally I am most thrilled that they are in contact with HPB. They have big plans with their blockchain and I've invested in both Vanig and HPB.
So if that works out, I'll benefit twice :-)
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.

Oh I think they have done an amazing job so far and been very transparent in what they are doing. i was just saying for those that are slightly impatient should hold out a little bit as good things will come

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.
https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1016929590713954304?s=19

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Is vanig have the same concept?

Vanig is actually addressing the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain, hope this helps.

Thanks ,
In my country buying/importing something from US and China e-commerce is really inefficient ,
Ordering electric standing desk $ 285.76 from ebay using 3rd party service (my local e-commerce service) can cost me $600  Lips sealed
i really hope that vanig will be useful for many people.

I think this problems have most of the buyers. In addition, there are the import duties. Till now, buying in countries like China from Europe, is very expensive. I hope Vanig have a simple solution.

I do expect this from Vanig platform. I expect international product ordering will be easy and cheaper at this platform.

right now there are working model for delivery system all they need to do is emulate it and they are good to go, international delivery will be a big boost to them.
Ofcourse it will boost the community if they ship worldwide if i am sure they will first start in Asia and when that is a success they will surely go worldwide.
They attended one more meeting. But don't know where and when. They just shared the picture of meeting. It also looks like they are planning something big to extend their at more places.

https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1018978344212357120?s=19
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Vanig seems to have something cooking with the last few announcements and with the meetings with possible expansions and competitors we’ve been hearing about I get the feeling rest of this years going to be HUgE
Yes, I saw on their twitter page. Few meetings pictures are uploaded their but details not mentioned. Don't know what they are going to do in future.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

They have a lot on their plate already, I don't think it would be nice to mount an extra pressure on them especially when it's not necessary
thanhbinhhe

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

The Vanig project team consists of individuals with years of experience in both the supply chain and online business. Concerning software, the Vanig supply chain and e-commerce ecosystem is built using the Hyperledger Sawtooth blockchain framework. It is further bolstered by the integration of AI and machine learning infrastructure.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

They have a lot on their plate already, I don't think it would be nice to mount an extra pressure on them especially when it's not necessary

Yeah, they should take out time to do due diligence to this phase of the project before moving forward, I wouldn't want the team to rush things and get burnt in the process.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:06:25 PM

Vanig seems to have something cooking with the last few announcements and with the meetings with possible expansions and competitors we’ve been hearing about I get the feeling rest of this years going to be HUgE

My only problem with the project is that im in the EU, so I have to wait a few years according to the roadmap before i'll be able to test the platform and spend my Vanig tokens haha, aside from that im pretty excited!

The problem bothers me since I first heard of Vanig. But now I see it positively. I can still buy the tokens very cheaply and watch the start in Asia. When they start in Europe my tokens are worth a lot more money and I can buy more things on Vanig

This resonate correctly with my post yesterday, whichever way it is I think it is very smart to buy some Vanig token and watch it grow as it increase in reach across various countries

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.
https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1016929590713954304?s=19

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Is vanig have the same concept?

Vanig is actually addressing the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain, hope this helps.

Thanks ,
In my country buying/importing something from US and China e-commerce is really inefficient ,
Ordering electric standing desk $ 285.76 from ebay using 3rd party service (my local e-commerce service) can cost me $600  Lips sealed
i really hope that vanig will be useful for many people.

I think this problems have most of the buyers. In addition, there are the import duties. Till now, buying in countries like China from Europe, is very expensive. I hope Vanig have a simple solution.

I do expect this from Vanig platform. I expect international product ordering will be easy and cheaper at this platform.

right now there are working model for delivery system all they need to do is emulate it and they are good to go, international delivery will be a big boost to them.
Ofcourse it will boost the community if they ship worldwide if i am sure they will first start in Asia and when that is a success they will surely go worldwide.
They attended one more meeting. But don't know where and when. They just shared the picture of meeting. It also looks like they are planning something big to extend their at more places.

https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1018978344212357120?s=19

Yes, they were at Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul, Korea meeting peers and exchanging ideas in the blockchain world, also creating more global awareness of the project in the region.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: