Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

I've been following Vanig for a while now on Telegram and lurking from time to time here. I see they've had a meeting with Alibaba as they posted a pic having lunch with them, I wonder if there's a potential deal/partnership somewhere down the line?

I really hope they reach to some conclusion which will be good for both. I think people who won the Vanig tokens by taking part in telegram contest will be very happy.

I'm looking forward to hearing a deal has been struck between both parties, such partnership will really help create awareness of Vanig project.

Vanig partnering with Alibaba will definitely be a great event it will give vanig the necessary boost to climb higher in quest to deliver

As the team as said don’t jump too far ahead it’s just discussions and meetings at the moment it might not go anywhere. When and if something happens they will tell people and it will be a huge deal but they don’t want to get people depressed if it doesn’t work out so keep hopes manageable

I think the main pointed conveyed from the meeting is that they are trying to land partnerships and that the project is progressing. If this goes through it would be a great thing otherwise I think they just have to keep doing what they are doing.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

Even if there is a bit of speculation going on regard the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig, it is still great for the hype it brings to the sale. Vanig have been very calculated so far so expect them to deliver great news.

Indeed, we shouldn't get carried away and too excited with the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig - regardless of what happens between the two, I think Vanig has a great chance of being an success

The project is definitely a good one and I want to believe alibaba will see this and realize what great partnership this will be if sealed
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

Even if there is a bit of speculation going on regard the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig, it is still great for the hype it brings to the sale. Vanig have been very calculated so far so expect them to deliver great news.

Indeed, we shouldn't get carried away and too excited with the meeting between Alibaba and Vanig - regardless of what happens between the two, I think Vanig has a great chance of being an success

The project is definitely a good one and I want to believe alibaba will see this and realize what great partnership this will be if sealed

It will be crazy to see Alibaba partner with Vanig, the sales would go through the roof. Aliaba is a HUGE company
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

It will be crazy to see Alibaba partner with Vanig, the sales would go through the roof. Aliaba is a HUGE company

If Alibaba and Vanig agree to become parents then I don't think Vanig will need public sale. All tokens will get sold out in private sale only Wink
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

I've been following Vanig for a while now on Telegram and lurking from time to time here. I see they've had a meeting with Alibaba as they posted a pic having lunch with them, I wonder if there's a potential deal/partnership somewhere down the line?

I really hope they reach to some conclusion which will be good for both. I think people who won the Vanig tokens by taking part in telegram contest will be very happy.

I'm looking forward to hearing a deal has been struck between both parties, such partnership will really help create awareness of Vanig project.

Vanig partnering with Alibaba will definitely be a great event it will give vanig the necessary boost to climb higher in quest to deliver

As the team as said don’t jump too far ahead it’s just discussions and meetings at the moment it might not go anywhere. When and if something happens they will tell people and it will be a huge deal but they don’t want to get people depressed if it doesn’t work out so keep hopes manageable

Indeed, if the Vanig team announce a new partnership everybody is happy, but if not, the consequences are much bigger. We have to wait or It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

i think everyone is aware that it might not go anywhere, but the fact alone that the team managed to have such a meeting with a multi-billion dollar company is amazing and a great step regardless of what comes of it.

If the deal or whatever they are discussing doesn't fall through, i don't think it will be bad for them. It can just be a good thing for vanig.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.
https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1016929590713954304?s=19

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Is vanig have the same concept?

Vanig is actually addressing the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain, hope this helps.

Thanks ,
In my country buying/importing something from US and China e-commerce is really inefficient ,
Ordering electric standing desk $ 285.76 from ebay using 3rd party service (my local e-commerce service) can cost me $600  Lips sealed
i really hope that vanig will be useful for many people.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Definitely have to say that Vanig are continually moving forward with trying to advance themselves. Will be interested to see what comes out of the meeting with Ant financial and Alibaba.

Woah... What??... Is this true?.. Vanig are meeting with alibaba and ant financial.. This would be a great partnership if the meeting becomes successful, it is going to boost vanig platform.

I am not seeing any such news from Vanig team, not sure if such meeting is really happening. If Vanig do manage to secure partnership with Alibaba, then it will be real good news.

I saw that news. They did meeting with Alibaba in somewhere conference hall. Check below twitter link for more detail information.

Of course, a meeting with alibaba is great. he has recently met a lot of people like you see on twitter. he posts a lot of selfies with these people:-)

Alibaba is the biggest ecommerce platform in Asia. A partnership with such a giant, will boost the Vanig project.

A few month a ago i purchace some items on alibaba using forwarder service company that have a warehouse in china,
They will contact the manufacture , negotiation , order to their warehouse and ship them from their werehouse in china to their warehouse in my country and deliver to my home. Their fee was 6% from transaction , exclude shipping.

Vanig is actually addressing the inefficiencies experienced in e-commerce and supply chain, by utilising smart contracts and reputable ledger of the blockchain, hope this helps.

Thanks ,
In my country buying/importing something from US and China e-commerce is really inefficient ,
Ordering electric standing desk $ 285.76 from ebay using 3rd party service (my local e-commerce service) can cost me $600  Lips sealed

I think this problems have most of the buyers. In addition, there are the import duties. Till now, buying in countries like China from Europe, is very expensive. I hope Vanig have a simple solution.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Thanks ,

I think this problems have most of the buyers. In addition, there are the import duties. Till now, buying in countries like China from Europe, is very expensive. I hope Vanig have a simple solution.

I do expect this from Vanig platform. I expect international product ordering will be easy and cheaper at this platform.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

All we can do is to be hopeful Alibaba comes to the same conclusion we've made. I trust this news alone must have gotten them some new investors already.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

The vanig telegram group really have  a lot of opportunities with which one can earn some vanig tokens from their telegram group. I advice those who haven't been there before to use the opportunity
[/quote

I pop in there a fair bit and they continually seem to be doing fun quizzes and and games for the reward of tokens. I've never been around myself to take part in one yet though unfortunately
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

Thanks ,

I do expect this from Vanig platform. I expect international product ordering will be easy and cheaper at this platform.

right now there are working model for delivery system all they need to do is emulate it and they are good to go, international delivery will be a big boost to them.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

If Alibaba and Vanig agree to become parents then I don't think Vanig will need public sale. All tokens will get sold out in private sale only Wink

Yes, I think so, too. Alibaba would probably take over most of the tokens.
But these are all just speculations, we still do not know what Vanig and Alibaba have discussed. And Vindoh is already on the way to a new conference
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Tokenomics is well worked out. I really like the presentation of vanig.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Thanks ,

right now there are working model for delivery system all they need to do is emulate it and they are good to go, international delivery will be a big boost to them.
Ofcourse it will boost the community if they ship worldwide if i am sure they will first start in Asia and when that is a success they will surely go worldwide.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

Vanig seems to have something cooking with the last few announcements and with the meetings with possible expansions and competitors we’ve been hearing about I get the feeling rest of this years going to be HUgE
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

The great thing is that Vanig are still so young, imagine the possibilities the project can create in the future. Still lots to come and very exciting times ahead. Very happy with the way Vanig are conducting themselves.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

Vanig seems to have something cooking with the last few announcements and with the meetings with possible expansions and competitors we’ve been hearing about I get the feeling rest of this years going to be HUgE

My only problem with the project is that im in the EU, so I have to wait a few years according to the roadmap before i'll be able to test the platform and spend my Vanig tokens haha, aside from that im pretty excited!
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

Yes with Vanig firmly committed to the Asian region it could be quite a while till Europe has the chance to use the platform. Things do change and maybe they could get ahead of the road map and service other global regions sooner.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:31 PM

we will certainly find out more about it soon. But it is very positive that there was a meeting between Vanig and Alibaba. It can almost only be positive for us investors

Hopefully we'll get to see something tangible from the project but the buzz is already setting the whole community in frenzy, especially when it was posted on their twitter handle, never thought Vanig will be this good and we may get to see other great news from the team, the skepticism has been reduced to a minimal level and investors may come knocking
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

we will certainly find out more about it soon. But it is very positive that there was a meeting between Vanig and Alibaba. It can almost only be positive for us investors

Hopefully we'll get to see something tangible from the project but the buzz is already setting the whole community in frenzy, especially when it was posted on their twitter handle, never thought Vanig will be this good and we may get to see other great news from the team, the skepticism has been reduced to a minimal level and investors may come knocking

Very true, but Vanigs is throwing quite a lot of positive surprises which obviously is as a result of the hardwork put in by the team, resulting to the funds raised at this time.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: