Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.

Which i think is the reason behind Vanig tireless work to make sure they get a lot of things right from the beginning, look at the recent move of partnering Alibaba, i think they would need more of such moves if they will get the interest of investors heightened up

I think the partnership thing was with an affiliate of alibaba or so but the fact still remains that they are really working to get the attention of community and turn things positively around for the good of the entire project, the community itself is appreciative of the fact that they been diligent in there quest to create a profitable brand and also a name for itself

I heard that rumor about the partnership with that alibaba affiliate too, but if the team not announced it officially, the deal is not agreed.

I wouldn't go around spreading rumors, that's how the project can get in trouble if people hear that they have a partnership and invest then nothing comes of it.. id wait for the official announcement.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:39:47 PM

It’s good to see the team really pushing so much effort into media push as that will really do a lot of work to expand the entire network reach that will draw in manufacturers and producers that can utilize the framework vanig creates
Exactly, They are muc active on their social medias like on twitter, telegram. They are taking much benefits from social medias. Wink
Vanig has been prolific with their awareness game, the teams marketing strategy is wonderful. So far their social media platforms are booming with activities. I pretty sure they are gaining investors and more members through this medium.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

It’s good to see the team really pushing so much effort into media push as that will really do a lot of work to expand the entire network reach that will draw in manufacturers and producers that can utilize the framework vanig creates

Their admins are quite responsive. I have asked the admins several times and on the occasions where they do not know they answer they always get back to me.

Yep this is a part of why I think they have success in their future they are highly attentive to their community and seem to be putting great effort into nurturing that community to grow
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

Their admins are quite responsive. I have asked the admins several times and on the occasions where they do not know they answer they always get back to me.
Yes they are doing very well on Social media i follow them on Twitter and they tweet 1 time in 2-3 day's, and they are very active on Telegram too with amazing AMA's, the bond between the Team and community is very good here.

I'd second that, I've always found they keep us updated and if I've had any problems/questions they've always answered promptly on telegram.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

Really happy with Vanig admin, especially on telegram always available and ready to help. There is not much they don’t know and when they need to check come back as soon as possible.
Solid team
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Yes they are doing very well on Social media i follow them on Twitter and they tweet 1 time in 2-3 day's, and they are very active on Telegram too with amazing AMA's, the bond between the Team and community is very good here.

Yeah... Especially on the telegram, the team is always ready to help with any question or news related to vanig. They have such a  nice respect for their community.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.
And I can well imagine Alibaba starting with a small investment

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.

Look at their official site, it's written there: "Private Sale Hardcap: $2M"
In whitepaper, there is no info about private sale sof cap, only about the whole token sale soft cap, it is $2M.
As I understand private sale has no soft cap, only hard cap $2M, and the same amount is the soft cap of the whole ICO. So Vanig almost achieved soft cap of the whole ICO even not starting public sale, not bad, eh?
I agree with you they will start the public sale with the softcap already achieved, and that will attract more and more investors to easily reach their hardcap.

That's not going to come  as a surprise to me in any way cause the popularity of the project already is huge. The awareness level had really grown high.

Yes, the project is gaining a really high popularity. And it's still just a private sale. I think it will raise really huge amount during the main ICO events.

yeah, I want it to keep gaining high popularity because this will give the token a good market value which is a good thing for investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

I really like the vanig's plan to have decentralized database for eCommerce network. The idea is great and Vanig has the right team to pull it off.

Since the blockchain is decentralized and distributed I think in terms of supply and meeting both needs and demand it would do extremely well, however is there a possibility of integrating IoT into the Vanig process?

I think vanig already has a little of that in place when it comes to tracking of products, this will give room for effectiveness and they will be proactive in the monitoring of customers goods, so they are really thinking about not just the present but the future, this will give them an edge over the competitors in the industry and create a more profitable brand
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.
I guess remaining 0.35K USD is not big challenge for Vanig. Because still 26 days are enough to get reach their target. I seen that they are not updating their status everyday. Only countdown is running there.

The sale is looking good and should hit the private sale hardcap - we're almost there, and over 25-26 days to go
That's the enough time then to reach their remaining target. Also I realised that they are not updating this page on daily basis that's why we couldn't see current data.

I think you are right because of late, we have seen lesser activities from the team representative in here unlike how it was. Many projects most times focus on their telegram and some other channels.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

In whitepaper, there is no info about private sale sof cap, only about the whole token sale soft cap, it is $2M.
As I understand private sale has no soft cap, only hard cap $2M, and the same amount is the soft cap of the whole ICO. So Vanig almost achieved soft cap of the whole ICO even not starting public sale, not bad, eh?
I agree with you they will start the public sale with the softcap already achieved, and that will attract more and more investors to easily reach their hardcap.

That's not going to come  as a surprise to me in any way cause the popularity of the project already is huge. The awareness level had really grown high.

Yes, the project is gaining a really high popularity. And it's still just a private sale. I think it will raise really huge amount during the main ICO events.

yeah, I want it to keep gaining high popularity because this will give the token a good market value which is a good thing for investors

I am seeing more and more articles covered on the Vanig project, this is good - looks to be getting busier and busier within the telegram channel too
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

I am seeing more and more articles covered on the Vanig project, this is good - looks to be getting busier and busier within the telegram channel too

They certainly seem to be getting some coverage across the crypto sector at the moment, rightly so, could be the first major e-commerce blockchain hybrid
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.

Which i think is the reason behind Vanig tireless work to make sure they get a lot of things right from the beginning, look at the recent move of partnering Alibaba, i think they would need more of such moves if they will get the interest of investors heightened up

I think the partnership thing was with an affiliate of alibaba or so but the fact still remains that they are really working to get the attention of community and turn things positively around for the good of the entire project, the community itself is appreciative of the fact that they been diligent in there quest to create a profitable brand and also a name for itself

I heard that rumor about the partnership with that alibaba affiliate too, but if the team not announced it officially, the deal is not agreed.

I wouldn't go around spreading rumors, that's how the project can get in trouble if people hear that they have a partnership and invest then nothing comes of it.. id wait for the official announcement.
I agree some people don't read the whole sentence and only see the part where it says 'partnership with..', it is better if the team themselves gives us a nice view of what the actual situation is between them an Alibaba so we can clear things up here.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Vanig have not held back in informing the community when real partnerships have been formed like with IFashion and BGroup. It’s great to have the excitement around any news with Alibaba but if there was something solid we would know. Let Vanig keep working and in time more partnerships will come.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Vanig have not held back in informing the community when real partnerships have been formed like with IFashion and BGroup. It’s great to have the excitement around any news with Alibaba but if there was something solid we would know. Let Vanig keep working and in time more partnerships will come.

You're right. I think Vinodh just dediced to tease community a little. But we can forgive him this, all in all, he also definitely was excited to meet Alibaba team and have a talk with them.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

You're right. I think Vinodh just dediced to tease community a little. But we can forgive him this, all in all, he also definitely was excited to meet Alibaba team and have a talk with them.

I think they were clear on that there wasn't an official from either party that a partner is in place. Also one should consider the people they met with. Are they C managers or what are they exactly? they are doing a good job pursuing all leads.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Vanig team will surely let us know about any new development. They are trying all possible ways to promote the project and find good partners
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I am think, this project will receive good response during public sale.  And may be private sale will also hit hardcop
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Guy's anyone have visited their social medias? 16.2k followers on twitter, 19.7k members on telegram, 16.2k followers on Facebook. This is huge community members are here.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Guy's anyone have visited their social medias? 16.2k followers on twitter, 19.7k members on telegram, 16.2k followers on Facebook. This is huge community members are here.

Vanig have a big following and a very active community, this is a good sign for the future because the more support they have the more people will hear about their project.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

Vanig have a big following and a very active community, this is a good sign for the future because the more support they have the more people will hear about their project.

Vanig has indeed a huge community. This is also due to the good support. In the Telegram channel the Admins are very intent and helpful.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: