Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.

That's an issue with online platforms and again, I think the users have contributed to that hugely in one way indirectly by not actually giving new products a chance. We tend to go for those ones with reviews and skip the ones without review or the ones tagged "new arrival"
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.

I think with centralized systems there is always this doubt that reviews are manipulated or are tampered or even influenced; If those are on the blockchain source can always be tracked and their history too.

Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

You seem to have built an amazing concept. I wish you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

Blockchain becomes such a wonderful tool for Vanig in relation to the supply chain. With all that it offers Vanig should really be able to change the scene of ecommerce.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

That's an issue with online platforms and again, I think the users have contributed to that hugely in one way indirectly by not actually giving new products a chance. We tend to go for those ones with reviews and skip the ones without review or the ones tagged "new arrival"

There certainly is an aspect where users tend to favour those with reviews first ... The newer ones coming through will either need to be brand names or cheaper in price to attract buyers generally
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Blockchain becomes such a wonderful tool for Vanig in relation to the supply chain. With all that it offers Vanig should really be able to change the scene of ecommerce.

It is an exciting project with superior advantages to it's competitors and great to see the future of shopping with the blockchain technology addition.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Just over 7 days till the Vanig Presale starts, should start to really see investors start to flow in. Great time to pick up tokens at a great bonus of 30%.
TrepeshItZZZ

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

all sellers must to be verified first before use the platform is good idea,
and will make this platform become trusted for buyers, anyway Good Luck!!

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

Just over 7 days till the Vanig Presale starts, should start to really see investors start to flow in. Great time to pick up tokens at a great bonus of 30%.

Im hoping so, if the private sale is anything to go by, I think there's going to be some substantial demand for Vanig. Considering they have raised $1.65m with a minimum investment of $20k in the private sale.
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Our aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works. Vanig doesn’t have the notion of an intermediary, hence every key stakeholder in the supply chain - from the manufacturer to the end consumer – will have a direct, peer-to-peer communication.
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

Vanig doesn’t have the notion of an intermediary, hence every key stakeholder in the supply chain - from the manufacturer to the end consumer – will have a direct, peer-to-peer communication. Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. Our aim is to create a platform that changes the way e-commerce works..
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.

You're right, a lot of customers don't even bother reading the description of a product, they just scroll to the reviews and decide whether to buy the product or not, so its a very essential part of the ecommerce industry and ensuring that they are all real reviews makes it even better, creating a much healthier platform and we all know what that means

That is very true, you get more answers about a product by reading reviews, therefore you hope they're honest reviews otherwise you're having the wool pulled over your eyes through false advertising/fake reviews. It's nice to see Vanig being proactive and creating an algo to weed out the fake reviews, it says a lot about their company and shows they have high ethical values Smiley

NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Im hoping so, if the private sale is anything to go by, I think there's going to be some substantial demand for Vanig. Considering they have raised $1.65m with a minimum investment of $20k in the private sale.

Yes, I agree that the beginning is good and this bonus is attractive enough, so I think the result will be good in the end. And the very idea and purpose, which the team puts before them, is also quite interesting and promising.
Vanig is building an e-commerce platform from the ground up. The Vanig e-commerce platform will be beneficial to all participants. The sellers will enjoy benefit of lesser selling fees (compared to other major e-commerce players) and instant payments, and the buyers will enjoy the benefits of buying trusted products, paying with different payment methods (including VANIG tokens) and be rewarded for purchases on the platform.
Let's hope that everything will work out for the team, I will be happy to support.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

yeah, i totally agree with you but it will take a little bit time for them to start making their mark in the e-commerce scene and i expect more investors investing in vanig.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

yeah, i totally agree with you but it will take a little bit time for them to start making their mark in the e-commerce scene and i expect more investors investing in vanig.

Personally, I see e-commerse as the first industry right after financial operations that need the blockchain in its core. I wonder why there's still no such web stores like Vanig fully operating and working successfully.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Personally, I see e-commerse as the first industry right after financial operations that need the blockchain in its core. I wonder why there's still no such web stores like Vanig fully operating and working successfully.
I agree a lot of people see the potential in Vanig and that is why they are all investing, i am sure that Vanig will reach its hardcap every phase, starting on 15 August with a 30% bonus.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

I agree a lot of people see the potential in Vanig and that is why they are all investing, i am sure that Vanig will reach its hardcap every phase, starting on 15 August with a 30% bonus.

Yes, Vanig is very good project and there is every possibility that it will hit hardcap at every steps. But due to current market conditions it may not that easy.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Yes, Vanig is very good project and there is every possibility that it will hit hardcap at every steps. But due to current market conditions it may not that easy.

yes the situation that has developed in the market the last few months certainly does not affect sales for almost all new projects, but I think that if the project is really interesting and worthy of attention and support, then it will definitely be noticed and supported, so I hope here everything will be fine and the minimum amount of money will be able to be collected accurately.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

How much have been raised in the private sale and is there still hope of getting to the hardcap before the private sale ends. I hope they are able to achieve the aim.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Yes, this is the great time to pick vanig tokens by investing but I guess bonus is 35% or 30%, I have some doubts.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: