Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

hello sir, what is the price / token VANIG

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

I agree any score out of five that is four or higher is a great result as far as I am concerned. I think people are looking for the perfect project that rarely exists. Especially when usually an ICO is just the beginning and there is a mountain of work still to come.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)

For me the best part is the currency which the are accepting in main sale. USD option is also there, this will attract some more investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.
Yes I also recall their last update was a meeting with alibaba, I’m pretty sure Vanig team are working on something huge we should be expecting good news soon.

If this gets pulled through I feel this is going to be really big for them. I am constantly looking for an update on that. You can imagine the attention they will bring.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.
Yes I also recall their last update was a meeting with alibaba, I’m pretty sure Vanig team are working on something huge we should be expecting good news soon.

If this gets pulled through I feel this is going to be really big for them. I am constantly looking for an update on that. You can imagine the attention they will bring.

A patnership will be big though but i don't think that we will see any patnership with alibaba, but i expect positive news from the tour they are currently taking.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

A patnership will be big though but i don't think that we will see any patnership with alibaba, but i expect positive news from the tour they are currently taking.

Partnership with Alibaba may not be possible for now. Alibaba might want to wait until Vanig launch its platform. But Vanig team might have received good guidance from Alibaba team.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Wasn't it said on their telegram channel that it wasn't with the alibaba team themselves, but was actually with an affiliate of them? Either way it's still great news.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Wasn't it said on their telegram channel that it wasn't with the alibaba team themselves, but was actually with an affiliate of them? Either way it's still great news.

Yes, it's still good news. This tells that Vaing team have very big ambitions. They want to become leaders of blockchain based e-commerce solution
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/vanig-20842 🔥 . Congratulations!
That's really amazing. That's mean people and another research sites really like this concept. That's why rating has been increased. Congratulations Vanig Team.
Wow, A big congratulations to the Vanig team but I’m having a hard time accessing the above link to checkout the ratings. I will try it out later today again.

Basically Vanig got 4.26 out of 5 which is one of the highest ratings on the ICO Holder website. Great score for a great project, the reception from crypto experts has been excellent so far.
Exactly, while running ICO I seen 1st time rating has increased. That's really amazing and this is happened because of teams hardwork.

My only issue with that site is the score that they have given Vanig for 'Activity' it's bringing down their whole overall score, IMO the team is doing fantastic in that regards.

Haven't been following their activity level though so I can't really tell if the score is a fair one or not. But I believe the score is still subject to change and can be edited if need be.

I checked out the site and it looks like it's based on web hits, such as their 'Alexa' ranking and social media channel interactions, still disappointed that they were given such a low score.

Yeah, Vanig rating should have gone up. But we should not trust 100% on such ratings and can't be considered for making investmen decisions. I mean such ratings should be backed by own research and if we like the project then Investe.

Yup. I agree we should not just trust them ratings. Maybe they are paid for doing so. Doing your own research is still the best in these things. Anyway I really like the project. Let's not wish anything bad for them. Smiley They are very transparent with what they are doing. Smiley
I doubt there is a legit ico review that doesn't accepting paid for good or top ratings. We are not new with this kind of activity and here in cryptocurrency everything is about money secondly is technology this is only my personal opinion don't take it seriously. If you make your own research after looking into this reviews is a good practice before deciding. I give emphasis to the reviews like in vanig because it was undervalued in ratings, but a highly recommended ico.

Best way is to regularly check project development, and the way team is attending blockchain meet, or how they are doing marketing of project, etc and decided about investment.

You're right, project development is something to seriously look into if one intends to invest in a project, go through their whitepaper, check out their raodmap and see if they are really doing something about it or if they are just sitting ducks, also,their marketing process is enough to tell you if they will be a winner or loser, though it doesn't work all the time but these are just clues
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

4 out of 5 it is really good score. Then don't know why the people are still not satisfied with this numbers.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
I don't think so 4 out of 5 is bad numbers. That I am also agree Vanig is deserve for 5 out of 5. But don't know why they given 4 numbers of rating.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

It's private sale now. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.Do not miss this opportunity.Join now

Looking forward to seeing how the presale goes, expecting them to smash the softcap - time will tell Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

They would rather post something meaningful and legit than to post trash I guess. Maybe they just haven't found that meaningful thing to post yet.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

They would rather post something meaningful and legit than to post trash I guess. Maybe they just haven't found that meaningful thing to post yet.

i believe what they need is time they will eventually come out with some interesting news especially their recent meeting with Alibaba

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Vanig is a good project and promising because using a unique concept, e-commerce is huge market and of course this is supported by a solid team, join private sale now is certainly more profitable because get bonus up to 30%.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

If you look at that score in a other way they actually got 80% out of 100 so yeah it is indeed an amazing score, and sometimes they even update the score when a project becomes better in that section.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

For me the best part is the currency which the are accepting in main sale. USD option is also there, this will attract some more investors.

You're right. Besides that, it adds to the project a sense of legitimacy because not every ICO gives its investors the option to pay in fiat.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: