Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Yes if Vanig get it right and the company is a success in the Philippines and Malaysia then they will be able to raise the funds to move it into different areas around Asia afterwards, including; Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and India. They plan to do so by 2020 as well which is a very aggressive business plan.

Yes, Vaing team seems to have very big plans and that why they are looking for partnerships with big players like Alibaba.

I mean with it taking that long to roll out, im hoping that by the time it gets to the other regions like UK or EU, it'll be a fully fleged and working platform without any issues, exciting times.

Yes and the Vanig legal team can work on becoming compliant and passing regulations in Europe, so when the time comes they will be prepared to move their operations and start up in another country.
I am sure they can spread their tentacles all over the world but in order to achieve establishing themselves in Europe they must be focused at their goals.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.
So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.

Oh I think they have done an amazing job so far and been very transparent in what they are doing. i was just saying for those that are slightly impatient should hold out a little bit as good things will come

I am particularly happy about the way, Vanigs seeks to carry along the community every step of the way on the trips they embarked upon in order to bring the project to limelight.

Yea, that's the essence of communication, which many projects lack and they have given the community enough reasons to stick with them, as they have continuously deliver updates, create AMAs and quiz, all in the bid of creating a vibrant community and to me, they've succeeded in doing that as more and more people keep joining the community on daily basis 
I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

They almost out of buzz that has been made around this project as a build up to their sales period has really been huge I must say. It will definitely be a good sales period for them.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Vanig is at Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul, Korea Looking Forward meeting peers and exchanging ideas in the blockchain world. Check below tweet about that.
https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1019235048376209408?s=19
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Does anyone know anything thing about beyond blocks summit  in Seoul. Vanig are there, gather it is blockchain meet up, but would love to know more. Team really going for it lately 👍
Yeah, I heard that. But don't know that when we can see the status/result of that summit. I hope they will publish on social medias whatever will happen there.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

VANIG: The future of shopping. Vanig Pre sale starting in 27 days. Do not miss the opportunity to join this great project. Join now to buy Vanig token with 25% bonus.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

RoadMap is also a very important factor. See Vanig’s RoadMap, I think it's very scientific. It shows the team is very active, work hard and has clear goals. The important thing that I notice is the announcement of the mobile app Launch and on-board in December 2018.

Well, we will hopefully get to see much more implementations coming up and i do agree with you, the success of any project is how well they implement their roadmap within the stipulated period, they have indeed been doing justice in that aspect and i will love them to carry on in that phase, giving the community the needed reason to stick with them

Project success is depend on proper and on-time implementation. If they delay in making project live then there might some competition to Vanig.

I personally project success isn't down to on-time implementation. although it's nice to have everything on time i would prefer something that has been ironed out and possibly a little late than something rushed just to push out on time.
So far Vanig has stick to the Roadmap and also the team has been superb. I hope to see them implement more innovative and Creative marketing strategy to enhance this project further more.

Oh I think they have done an amazing job so far and been very transparent in what they are doing. i was just saying for those that are slightly impatient should hold out a little bit as good things will come

I am particularly happy about the way, Vanigs seeks to carry along the community every step of the way on the trips they embarked upon in order to bring the project to limelight.

Yea, that's the essence of communication, which many projects lack and they have given the community enough reasons to stick with them, as they have continuously deliver updates, create AMAs and quiz, all in the bid of creating a vibrant community and to me, they've succeeded in doing that as more and more people keep joining the community on daily basis 
I think communication plays a big role in E-commerce projects, i have also participated in their AMA's and i learned a lot of new things, They should be able to reach their hardcap very easily.

In private sale they received 1.65 Million USD till now, still 27 days for pre-sales to start. I also believe that they will reach the hardcap in all three stages.

They almost out of buzz that has been made around this project as a build up to their sales period has really been huge I must say. It will definitely be a good sales period for them.

If crypto market stays in green for next few days then private sale will be sold out completely. In private sale big investors only investing so i think only 2-3 buyers needed now Wink
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.

This is just a fact of an unregulated market that we have to deal with the fact is 2018 is actually in a lot better spot than 2017 because 2017 had a huge amount of scams well this year it seems the industry is a little more cautious and conservative so only real projects are making it out of the planning phases
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Looks to me l can finally see a shake down in the market. ICOs that are not able to compete or are scam products are being weeded out. Vanig has the platform, team and strong community to succeed. Not only that Vanig has a product that will go from strength to strength.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

This is just a fact of an unregulated market that we have to deal with the fact is 2018 is actually in a lot better spot than 2017 because 2017 had a huge amount of scams well this year it seems the industry is a little more cautious and conservative so only real projects are making it out of the planning phases

I think most investors wouldn't have lost their funds if they actually conducted a research on the project they intended to invest in.
Swami74

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

Yes it’s very necessary to do research before investing in crypto and that’s why once people have done their due diligence Vanig will stand out. Vanig ticks all the boxes as far as I am concerned.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

When will we find out news of the Vanig/Alibaba meeting?

Id stay in their telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform they did mention that not to expect anything yet and that so far it was just a meeting, so bare that in mind, but id recommend joining regardless as it's the best way to speak with the team.

Their blog states that they met with Ant financial, an affiliate company of Alibaba to discuss potential partnerships.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-updates-1st-half-of-july-2018-ee33f10a1c82

Lots of good news. and personally I am most thrilled that they are in contact with HPB. They have big plans with their blockchain and I've invested in both Vanig and HPB.
So if that works out, I'll benefit twice :-)

Just imagine if they can pull of some partnerships with Alibaba and also incorporate HPB into the payment gateway ... Could be onto a winner here

Alibaba is a real deal if it goes through. I understand that currently it is just talks and there is nothing solid but it looks like we could be looking at something.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

Right, marketing and communications with community both are very important for any project. Vanig is doing a good job.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Right, marketing and communications with community both are very important for any project. Vanig is doing a good job.

okay I wouldn't say they are doing a good job rather I prefer to say they are doing a great job, they are actively engaging with their community I love that about them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Yes it’s very necessary to do research before investing in crypto and that’s why once people have done their due diligence Vanig will stand out. Vanig ticks all the boxes as far as I am concerned.

I am very pleased with how you have given your whole trust to vanig and i pray that this relationship doesn't end up with a bad break up.. Yes vanig is legit but this is crypto, never fall in love with any coin or token.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.
And I can well imagine Alibaba starting with a small investment

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

oh wow, so it was still 650k taken, in addition to the million of the major investor. Now not much is missing on the softcap, I like that.

I’m still quite surprised that Vanig hasn’t achieved its private sale soft cap yet. Hopefully they can get a few more investments before the next stage.
I guess remaining 0.35K USD is not big challenge for Vanig. Because still 26 days are enough to get reach their target. I seen that they are not updating their status everyday. Only countdown is running there.
Swami74

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Putting back the Presale by 4 weeks seems strange to me as they only have 350,000 to go in private sale. Hopefully once that is achieved the Presale will immediately start. This should ensure momentum is sustained.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Look at their official site, it's written there: "Private Sale Hardcap: $2M"
In whitepaper, there is no info about private sale sof cap, only about the whole token sale soft cap, it is $2M.
As I understand private sale has no soft cap, only hard cap $2M, and the same amount is the soft cap of the whole ICO. So Vanig almost achieved soft cap of the whole ICO even not starting public sale, not bad, eh?
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: