Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
bassieflup (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
Merited by Dudeperfect (1)

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

No,continue revolving bitcoin it contribute a lot of grace towards people who are working with it.Bitcoin change many lives.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Moving on and ignore Bitcoin is a sign of impatient and doesn't have trust and believes to it. To moving on and just ignoring Bitcoin is the most impossible things that I can do because I'm a true believer of it and I'm embracing and supporting it so much because it really changing my life to a better. It helps me so much and because of it I can say that I already secure my future and my family's too.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!

i am afraid you will be one of the ultimate loosers, the enire bitcoin sekt will be slaughtered, with their wealth.

kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

In the end, big money holders or big players who become their winners can make the price almost match what they want from their capital and play a small capital or small play just looking for opportunities in the midst of a market situation that briefly rises and down it.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 06:41:59 PM by vintages

Another emotional statements. Though, your title may make a lot of viewers misunderstood the meaning of the  content. Not every traders and investors are still hopeful in bitcoin as you are. Some had panicked and sold off when the government started spreading the FUD and banning cryptocurrency in some state. They didn't know that know that the is time to taste their act of being patient.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

That will be a wrong thing to do. How can we let go or just ignoring Bitcoin if it is the biggest reasons why we are now successful in our life and now already reached our goal and dreams in life. For me ignoring it is very impossible to happen because I love this system so much and I'm very thankful because I'm be a part of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:37 PM

Move on to which coin. Bitcoin behavior one way or other affect every coin in the market. The best recommendations is to hold the bitcoin you have
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

Im bitter so I will not move to bitcoin , if you ignore bitcoin you will not earn more money. Because the price of the bitcoin is not always decreasing and if you see the price today it will increase again and you will earn more profit. Just love and support bitcoin because no can suffer if the bitcoin die is only us who have bitcoin .
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

Ignoreing bitcoin or removing it from your life , ohh boy that doesn't sounds good at all . those are the worst things you can do by getting frustrated . well , I don't know who is behind , I only know that I have hope in it .
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

Moving and to ignore the bitcoin is the worst decision in your life,you don't need to panic on that current price in the crypto market. If you ignore bitcoin,you are wasting of profits that you can earn in the future. I believe that bitcoin will rise up again,towards a better future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

There were several incidents that has taken place in the past ignoring bitcoin even after knowing about it. Those people had known much about bitcoin and similar thinking made them ignore it. Now looking at the growth it has attained, they were unable to tolerate the mistake of ignoring bitcoin in the past.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

Nope, we can't just ignore Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is big. I still believe that big money will come in Bitcoin. And a lot of people are still interested in this digital currency. Big investments are certainly not out of the question. I think you just have to be patient. Big things come to those who wait Wink.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English  

We should accept the fact that investments like this either Crypto currencies investment or stocks exchange investments they are all can be manipulated by the big whales in which there is nothing we can do but to ride on to their games or you quit but if you quit now then you will going to miss the next bullish run in which manipulated by the big whales too. Better to think it carefully and find a ways on how we could ride on them with perfect timing.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:01 AM

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English  

We should accept the fact that investments like this either Crypto currencies investment or stocks exchange investments they are all can be manipulated by the big whales in which there is nothing we can do but to ride on to their games or you quit but if you quit now then you will going to miss the next bullish run in which manipulated by the big whales too. Better to think it carefully and find a ways on how we could ride on them with perfect timing.
I strongly agree with your opinion, better we follow the market situation than we eat by the big whale, because by following the market conditions we can also get the results
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

I think your topic should be "ignore the BTC price". And yes, this is what we have to do. People who are in this for trading and making profit will keep doing this as day traders love to play with the volatility.
Those of us who haven't made the "extra income" the target of our lives, will understand that there are so many facets to bitcoin and that its development and adoption has an effect on our society. It is just exciting to be a part of the conversations and keep earning some tidbits at the side.
novsali
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

If you have lost hopes on bitcoin, just leave the crypto field. The alt coins are completely manipulated and are of no use in long term.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: